2nd run incoming

2nd run incoming

It already failed the second run

Strapped in for moon mission and standing by for liftoff

Nah BTC needs to fall below $7700 before we get another good run.

Short it then retard

The 10k BTC buy wall is gone
Not even Ver is on your side now

notice a pattern?

I SEE IT

This board is the funniest one on Veeky Forums

the wall disappears when they are buying

lol no, the wall disappeared because Ver cancelled it.

Damn
Chink on a riksha sipping tea pattern.
Moon incoming

The fuck is he doing

i agree im a no coiner but im loving it

too obvious.

how many runs already lol? this is the 10th+ threads saying bch about to run but nothing happens again. Stop faking.

right, when you delete a buy order it free's up those funds to buy, in this case at a higher amount. maybe he/they don't see it dropping that low and want to use that money instead to put a BTC sell wall up at 8k.

damn that is kinda spooky

I've been watching all day and it's really amazing how closely linked the price of BTC and BCH have become since the last pump. Every time BTC drops a few % BCH goes up. Every single time. It's going to be very interesting to see what happens if BTC undergoes a major correction.

It double toped, it will crash

BTC also double topped. BCH will moon if BTC crashes first.

The whales are signaling each other, they communicate through charts drawing arrows indicating their moves, if they agree or disagree on a play. Notice how the whales pump up the volume at the hump of the waveform essentially drawing the arrow shits about to get real.

kekd hard

It started

you've been saying this shit for a week now. shit's still dead nigger.

user don't you get it every single set of green candles that lasts more than an hour is the next moon, it just didn't happen because you didn't believe

FOMO is kicking in

Don't fucking do it you idiot

run to 500$

>He didn't buy sub $400
>He didn't buy at $500
>He didn't buy at $800
>He STILL didn't buy at $900
>He watched it go all the way up to 4k on some exchanges
>He didn't buy when it bottomed out sub $900 last night
>All patterns and conditions are meeting together indicating a replay of last week
>Meanwhile BTC reached ATH, what goes up must come down
>Shitstorm is brewing behind the scenes as a civil war breaks out between the miners
>He's still not buying

Will he miss this one too?

i already lost some money because i forgot to sell BCH when I had some decent profit.

yea I will just watch this time most likely.

>>Shitstorm is brewing behind the scenes as a civil war breaks out between the miners

And it better not be that stupid whiteboard picture

and its over.. thanks for holding them bags...

>Shitstorm is brewing behind the scenes as a civil war breaks out between the miners.

who cares bcash is free

Most tards sold their bitcoin cash falling for block streams alt coin meme

>pattern
>TA
>ever

>Most tards sold their bitcoin cash falling for block streams alt coin meme

Last time I checked my 84 bcash is still locked up on coinbase.

Its habbanapading

Anyone else watching that volume drop on BTC and moving over to BCH? All the right conditions for a breakout are there with BTC starting to move over to the red and BCH already up over 10%

you guys are so fucking desperate

who wants BCH to be low when Coinbase unlocks it? wouldn't you rather pump it to an ATH now then sell high? kind of exactly like what just happened last weekend? it got pumped to the forked price and everyone sold.

t. increasingly nervous corecuck

whatever man, i don't know about you but i bought the dip i'm comfy, keep being mad

The Hodl meme was made for those who where DOWN on their monies, not up. Sell while you're ahead.

2nd TETHER run is coming***

Meh, that's money I'm ready to lose so I'm good, I'll just keep riding the bull for as long as possible. I'm planning to diversify into bch, eth, xrp and xmr, and just let it sit. I'll sell at mtgox 2.0 if it ever happens and just rebuy in 1 to 2 years after the bear market.

>I'll sell at mtgox 2.0
The whole drama of MtGox is you cannot sell

If it affects an exchange(s) you can still sell on the others, just gotta pray it's not yours. Even if I sell at a loss I don't mind too much, because that would be money I was ready to see vanish anyway.

shhh, let him learn the hard way, you can only lead a horse to water.

>buy my bags!!

Haha don't worry guys, this total badass doesn't care if he loses all his money.

Bro that's 3k, I'm not like you retards going all in. iIm not about those pink wojaks you see, I know enough about finance to understand risk management, unlike most if you.

>Shitstorm is brewing behind the scenes as a civil war breaks out between the miners
The civil war ended on November 12th, friendo. JewCoin won

miners are sandbagging until next BTC difficulty adjustment