Going for 1plate OHP x5 today

>going for 1plate OHP x5 today

do it for him OP

Why do you "going for X lift today" If you couldnt do it yesterday, you cant do it now. a sudden jump in weight makes 0 fucking sense, please explain.

good luck friend! im at 145x9 currently, working my way to 185x1 after not lifting for awhile

t. retard.

I’m stalling at fucking 37,5 kg. I’m just a dyel 3 months into SL5x5, but this is getting frustrating.
At least I squatted 90 kg 5x5 today.

you are very stupid

lot of negative dyels in this thread.

good luck op! lets know how you do

gl hf op; i trust you

so explain to me whats stupid you faggot. Explain what part makes sense about "going for x lift" It fucking doesnt. You dont suddenly gain strenght out of nowhere. am i going nuts here? am i on earth? on what planet do you successfully do you lift a weight you have never lifted?

Good luck OP i believe in you
You fucking idiot
At least your skwaat is good, i ohp 50 for 8 and i can only squat 102,5 for 5

get more volume
the ppl approach of switching between 4x5,1x5+ and 3/4x10-12 OHP and Bench feels fucking nice
heavy bench and lots of OHP reps one day
reps on bench plus heavy OHP the other day

OP here. Because of progressive overload. Last workout I ohp'd 2kg less than I'm going to today. If you stall you have to eat more.

good luck with that bud. may i ask why you dont progress like normal people with the smallest plates available?

Have you never lifted more weight than previously? You do understand that lifts go up over time if you are training?

Are YOU the one who is retarded?

>do you succesfully do you lift a weight you have never lifted
Nigga are you retarded
And by your logic nobody would ever be able to go up in weight, its called getting stronger you actual inbred

>walk into gym for first time
>program says to do 5x5 squats with just the bar
>go to the squat rack
>realise i've never squatted 20 kg before
>turn 360 degrees, walk home and masturbate

yeah like i said here I progress with 0.5 pound plates with 100% success every time, i dont go for something.

When I see threads like this I realise how much progress I've actually made ( I do a bit more than 1pl X10). Maybe I've body dysmorphia or something but I just don't believe the mires I get from people, maybe I'm bigger than I give myself credit for. Enough about me though, I believe in you OP, I'm sure you'll look back and be astonished you thought this was a hard feat.

the smallest plates available at my gym are 1kg

>not bringing your own set of micro plates in a brief case

GOOD LUCK OP!
LIFT THAT SHIT