I'm 20 and NEET my muscles have been withering away for years and bodyweight exercises don't do much at all

I'm 20 and NEET my muscles have been withering away for years and bodyweight exercises don't do much at all.
How do I afford £1,300 for a power rack, barbell, weights and bench?
I had mined 1 ETH but I forgot the password for the wallet

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/MiraFit-Adjustable-Squat-Position-Spotter/dp/B00UAVXV7I/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1514658721&sr=8-4&keywords=squat rack
fitness-superstore.co.uk/body-power-145kg-tri-grip-olympic-weight-set.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bodyweight exercises
that's called yoga

get some knee pads and start sucking dick

>grapevined legs
>ezekiel choke

This bitch actually knows what shes doin

>bodyweight exercises don't do much at all.
How many muscle ups and one-armed press ups can you do

im gonna need sauce on that user

>bodyweight don't do much

nothing is better for lats and back than pull-ups. weighted even better. dips are great too. both together will even give you abs

>How do I afford £1,300 for a power rack, barbell, weights and bench?
Fuck that shit my dude, I spent £100 or so on a bar, a rack and some secondhand weights on ebay. Bodyweight + barbell squats/deadlifts is a cheap as fuck routine you can do at home.

This

People who say bodyweight exercises don't do anything are clearly not doing it right, handstand pushups and pullups will get you jacked

>implying you can do 20 slow perfect form pullups
>implying you can do 20 muscle ups
>implying you can do 20 slow perfect form dips

lol weaklings that haven't even tried bodyweight exercises saying they don't do much hahaha

What if you're 187cm 71kg?

get a kettlebell

Well that sucks that you're a lanklet, I'm 176cm and got jacked from doing bodyweight exercises, I always feel bad for no gains lanklets

how slow? 2 seconds per rep?

1 second up - 1 second down?

what the fuck is going on in these vids

Look out for new years sales. Get a squat rack with adjustable spotters and cups, buy a flat bench and get a barbell. Doesnt have to be oly. Get about 140 kg of weight to start you off.

Also your webm just got me fired, thanks bud.

The first one is probably some fetish shit. The second on is an actual BJJ spar. She has a mount on the guy, and is controlling his legs with her legs. That's called a grapevine. She's sinking in what's called an Ezekiel Choke. Think of it as a front naked choke.

thanks user

buy cheap essentials now and worry about upgrading later. you can get a half rack, shitty bench, cheapo bar and 150kg of plates for £3-400

you can also get one of your friends interested in lifting and they might be willing to split the cost. thats what I did when I started lifting

what I got for reference:
>amazon.co.uk/MiraFit-Adjustable-Squat-Position-Spotter/dp/B00UAVXV7I/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1514658721&sr=8-4&keywords=squat rack

>fitness-superstore.co.uk/body-power-145kg-tri-grip-olympic-weight-set.html
(the bar will bend to the point of being unusable ~3pl8 but hopefully you'll have saved up for a good one by then)

true
though thats a terrible ezekiel choke