/fph/

/fph/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SoQNvpgDk9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITT: bitter losers rant and rave about other people's lives and decisions.

Get over yourselves. Who cares.

Fatty detected

fuck off fatty
It is my tax money that goes towards keeping those freaks alive. It is money that could be spent a thousand times better.

>bitter
implying fatties live some sort of fairy tale I am jealous of

Fuck off and go back to your safe space

It motivates fatties to get fit and see through their delusions

AHAHAHA COPE HARDER YOU FAT MONGREL YOU'RE LITERAL WASTE AND NO ONE LIKES YOU

I'm gay

How tf do I bypass the post filter for pics?

Whenever I see these megafats starting to crust over I have a perverse desire to start scraping at that shit with a butter knife or something

I agree
If no skinny person eats fat "people" food then we won't have any fatties

>It is my tax money that goes towards keeping those freaks alive. It is money that could be spent a thousand times better.
>my tax money
>tax money
You and i both know you don't pay taxes. You are too stupid to have a job.

>tfw I can open this thread and laugh at other fat people.

Former 270+ lbs, now barely 185 lbs at 22 years of age. It's not worth getting fat and it's not worth being fat. Hit the gym and stop eating so much brahs, we're all gonna make it.

kek

At least its diet soda..... all 20 bottles of it

Well memed my friend, now le back to le leddit with you

Thanks for starting the bump chain.

So Whitney Thore's Big Fat Fabulous Life is back, having watched the first episode let me spoil some shit
>Whitney's health continues to decline
>has difficulty waddling around parking lots for "warm ups"
>got fired/quit the Fitness tour
>is now desperate enough to date a chubby chaser
I can already see we're going to get some great clips for /fph/ from this season, the delusions are becoming difficult to maintain.

MODS delete this stupid bait fatass

I can't believe this is still on air. It's gonna be good if her health still isn't improving.

Over / under on her reaching 40?

Fucking animal abuse, I fucking hate fat people. So delusional. Where's that video of the fat bitch getting slammed by a horse she tried to get on?

>people who are not far are bitter because they wish they were fat

Is the chubby chaser the one who's cheating on her in the commercial? Also is Buddy dead?

Why do you all make threads about hating yourself?

this cow is completely missing the point. for her, burgers and pizza are food. to the skinny girl, it's a fucking cheat meal. those eclairs would be a massive binge for the fit girl, to the whale it's fucking wednesday night. she's never going to make it.

???

POP OFF JAMES

H O T
O
T

>This is why XS doesn't fit me anymore
>This is why I have to shop in the kids section
>Muh size is wrong cause the store is wrong it isn't me!

On the bright side kids clothes are much cheaper anyway.

Your body shows what you put into it, and if it's gonna be 19 eclairs a day then you're gonna look like that. If it's 19 eclaires once every 3 months and the rest of the time you eat healthily, well...

>dating a fat fetishist
welp, that's all folks. he's going to start feeding her, she'll balloon up to 500 lbs and be dead by 40.
vid related: youtube.com/watch?v=SoQNvpgDk9w

>reeeee where are the women in games
>right here, have fun
>reeeee why is she prettier than me

you are the only loser here..
You are sad, you only eat and stay in couch all day... Then you come here to be more selfpitty....

Go to the gym!

>there's 5 seasons of this
Who the fuck watches this?

if it's on TLC than probably my mother. She loves that cancer channel

Americans.

no one posted that

AAAAAAAAHHHH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Wasn't there a game specifically made for these types of people? Some kind of thicc robot called Haylee or something?

>cancer channel
I agree are you me?

A video game for fat people?

Yeah I'm pretty sure there was one.

Why aren't medically observed fasts done more often?

That's gotta be shooped.

>riding a horse is considered exercise

Yeah I'm sure it engages muscles required to stabilize yourself and shit, but this woman is acting like that would be the exercise of her goddamn week

Wii Fit?

I love this image. As someone who almost fell into that kind of hedonistic "self-care" "live in the moment" lifestyle it's so fucking true. I don't think Jews are behind it though.

This one is great to raise consciousness. I saw it some time ago and it just gave me some feels. Poor man he wanted to change

She's trying to hard to cry and that balding faggot just hugs her.

Gas yourself you lazy fuck

Here's your (You)

Well here's the rundown on her health
>mid 30's
>400lbs since 22
>drinks regularly
>smokes regularly
>frequent mobility issues, spent several episodes in a scooter
>pre-diabetic
>several medfags claimed her reported numbers on the show should have been considered diabetes instead of pre-diabetes
>incontinence issues
>difficulty growing head hair
>excess hair everywhere else due to hormone issues
I'd say she makes it to 40 but 50 would be pushing it, she's basically one big injury away from 600lb life

t.

Mirin forearms
What's her routine?

Ya fat princess, a game where you feed a girl cake till she weighs to much to get kidnapped, while you try to steal the other kingdoms whale.

>>drinks regularly
>>smokes regularly

Do you not?

>the feeder is named Uberman
How ironic

No, I actually take care of my gains.

she is right you know

If I was 400lbs and suffering from that many health conditions I probably wouldn't. Also consider the amount of booze a person who weighs 400lbs is going to need to consume to get legally intoxicated, think of the calories, the liver damage, etc.

Do tell.
wonka.jpg

Tell what? I don't drink or smoke regularly.

I want to date a fat girl and get her even fatter until she can't walk and then one day unplug her phone and leave.

No, people have some weird far distributions. There's that one camwhore with the great upper body and morbidly obese lower half.

These types always strike a nerve with me, because you know the woman bitching has never even been pregnant. You're not a total invalid when you're pregnant, and not exercising and being even mildly overweight puts you at a higher risk for all sorts of problems.

I put on about 20lbs during this second pregnancy, and ended up with gestational diabetes. Thankfully I've been able to simply be diet controlled and not go on insulin but it sucks. But somehow still lifting and exercising is worse for a baby to these people

2x30 fork lifts.

Actual horse riding can be pretty intensive, this fat blob would just sit on the horses back and have it walk her around though.

Well, DA JOO is obviously a pretty shoddy and unnecessary C&P (i can tell by the pixels), and probably just had Massmedia in general beneath, but i digress, and i prefer this one not derailing like last one did because of tits.

Does anyone have a upgraded version of this gif?

Haydee wasn't made for fat people. It was made by russians.

(You)

I hope that's photoshopped because if it isn't HNNNNNNNG!

still looks shooped

OMFG that episode was funny as shit. Being wheeled around an airport like that.

She has lost a shitload of weight now and looks like a normal, attention obsessed bitch.

Trotting in riding can be fairly taxing.

I never understood the 'modern' women's presumption that pregnancy = no physical activity because....reasons.

You have a baby growing. Not a malignant tumor that is going to kill you. Put down the bucket of haagan dass and go for a freaking walk.

>blocking King St just West of Spadina for this

y tho

>arguing over semantics

Calorie rapist spotted.

This

200 at 6 feet is fine if you've got a lot of muscle though

even she made it
its never too late to turn your life around, lads

Fucking fat boomers. When they die off the race war will start. They're the fat that needs trimmed

>I know where this pic was taken
>how can I show everyone how smart I am

please kill yourself