Tfw so bad at talking to girls everyone already thinks I'm gay

>tfw so bad at talking to girls everyone already thinks I'm gay
>tfw get hit on by dudes at bars

Should I just say fuck I and become a fag? I have nice twink body I think sucking dick one in a while is better than being a lonely virgin

post bod

Become a serial killer

>be awkward around girls
>Hmm, maybe I should be gay

please tell me how this makes any fucking sense at all

have you considered chilling the fuck out, getting therapy if necessary to resolve any weird emotional issues, and just learning to relate to women better and spending more time around them til it's better for you? or do you wanna do random insane shit for no discernible reason at all

Never settle OP

>I think sucking dick one in a while is better than being a lonely virgin
is the board for this garbage nowadays

Post body haha

you look too wiry to be a cute twink t b h. you look like a chav who just cant afford to eat (no bully)

Well, i know that feel, sometimes i kiss boys and drags and recieve a bj from them but thats all. Dont care, kissing does feel like womens.
Would never have sex with them, just saying.

Pretty nice. Not a twink tho

Stop trying so hard, just have a few drinks and treat them as you would a bloke, immerse yourself slowly into more and more flirty conversation

>posting a thumbnail
You deserve it

It's the only dank meme on my phone I'm sorry

Looks like you're pretty triggered user

If you seriously can't get laid, may as well let some guy fuck you in the ass. At least let other people have fun if you aren't going to have any.

your mid section is nice, but need to work on shoulders and arms, also work on your speech to approach woman, and you maybe could make it

>allowing two consenting adults do what they want is a slippery slope to allowing someone to rape a baby
okay kiddo

Seriously though, I went through something like this when I was in high school. Even though I didn't have a lot of trouble talking to girls, I never felt a sexual attraction to them and it weirded me out. Then I certainly I had a close encounter with a male friend and my dick felt like pic related and everything finally made sense.
You should experiment and see what feels the best. How do you feel when guys hit on you?

>low quality, unsourced infographics
sure showed me lad

>half of gays are pedos

lmao are you retarded?

I dislike gays just as much as the next guy, but this number does not take into account that one gay pedo could (and often does) commit multiple molestations, so that 55% number isn’t accurate and should be lower.