Is there any point lifting if I'm 58 years old? Will I still make enough gains to get a gf or sex...

Is there any point lifting if I'm 58 years old? Will I still make enough gains to get a gf or sex? The last couple years my virginity has been driving me crazy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKJaZDGVNWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not too late. It's never too late to start.

And I promise it won't hurt your chances with the ladies.

youtube.com/watch?v=uKJaZDGVNWA
it's never to late to make it.

>58 year old virgin

what m8? How that's ridiculous

Don't be an asshole to the guy who wants to be better.
You're better than this user.

I used to just do puzzles all day as a kid and teenager and I got my first job a few weeks ago and hoping my newfound wealth will get me girls

Listen, you are 58. If you want to make gains, just take roids, and inject smartly. It's not like your main objective is to stay healthy to play on the garden with grandchildren you will never have.

It won't.

How did you manage to go 58 years without a job? How did you pay your living expenses?

I live with my parents and have never needed a job because my parents paid for me

its never too late but don't do it for the grils more like for yourself, but still can be used as motivation.

Do steroids, just buy LGD 4033 from an online vendor, after two weeks of taking it go see your doctor claiming you think you may have low T, tell him your symptoms and he will do blood work. The lgd 4033 suppresses natural Test lvls to almost 0, he will give you gear and a PCT. your too old for long term training, for you to look the way you incision will require several years of dedicated work. At your age test injections might be ideal anyway desu senpai.
Also stop taking the lgd when he puts you on a cycle of test, your natty test may rebound a bit but i doubt it.

If you haven't gotten a gf or sex by now, you're probably not going to even with an adonis body. You might be able to trick some fat ugly girl to bed with you, but that's easy even if you're some fat guy. If you want to improve your health, do it for yourself. If you just want to look fit to girls

The only way your wealth will get you girls is if you buy them. Either as a john, or as a sugar daddy. The former's definitely cheaper.

If you are not LARPing and actually a lifetime NEET you are a god.

yeah if you can be a silver fox. post pics.

I've never had my own income until now

If you don't mind some questions.

What is your relationship with your parents?
How often do you leave the house?

I-I don’t know user
You should just hire a prostitute at this point. Maybe just lift for health honestly

I leave the house for work and have a great relationship with parents

Where are you from?
Sorry for asking, but do you have some kind of disorder? Autism or something?
Have your parents ever wanted you out?

>58 year old virgin

lad...

Don't they sell fuck cruises or something like that for old people? Scoobers goes on gay cruises all the time. Maybe you can find an old clam jouster with questionable sexuality and she'll swing your way. At that age though expect your cabin to smell like a warm turtle tank while you're trying to figure out if you have to put your balls in the condom too.

38yo v. ama

>At that age though expect your cabin to smell like a warm turtle tank while you're trying to figure out if you have to put your balls in the condom too.
Sweet Jesus I'm dying

Are you Ted Kaczynsky?

not having this thread is real desu

how