Invite almost everyone at work to go the gym with me

>invite almost everyone at work to go the gym with me
>got the premium membership just so I could take a partner in for free
>tfw no one accepts my offer
How do I acquire a gym bro Veeky Forums?

ask them if they want strong arms and then make them do shit like rows and squats. they'll see how weak they are and continue to come with you to improve themselves hopefully

You're supposed to invite your friends dingus.

>this

I could actually imagine some guy from work going around inviting his coworkers with him to gym...

there are going to be rumors of you being gay soon ...

I'll go with you but you have to figuratively hold my hand through everything

I work a full time job so I'm around my coworkers alot and they're all generally my age. My other friends either don't live near me or also refuse to go.

Gym bros are useless. They will only slow you down if they aren't dedicated like you. You cant make people acquire drive.

Do you spend time with them anywhere else besides the job ?
If the answer is yes, then you'd know which one of them like sport or physical activity and you should ask those
If the answer is no, then i give it a week b4 two of them start talking about you and find out they were both asked to go to gym with you.
Gay rumors ensured.

I've dated one of my female coworkers, I'm not gay and they know it.

I just don't know how to make working out appealing to someone who's never done it before.

i convinced my roommate and 2 friends, how?

they saw how well i wad doing and how much i was progressing,
my roommate wanted to lose weight and get in shape
i showed him the basics, and on the first day explained
"meme exercises", "the difference between powerlifting and bodybuilding" ,
"why cardio and group exercises are shit" and "cico, bulk and cut"

basically break every misconception right away,
99% of people think that gyms are boring, you do the same shit every day,
and only bodybuilders like it, they never make progress because of this and quit soon.

in the gym you literally progress every week, and you see and feel it.
NYR's won't get this because they'l just do meme stuff and cardio,
explain to then how you would break you'r PR's often, how fun it is to improve, how fun it is to challenge yourself every day.

Might be onto something user. I'll let my results speak for themselves and let the rest follow suit.

>I've dated one of my female coworkers, I'm not gay and they know it.
> I'm not gay and they know it.
> I'm not gay

user just the fact that you said that means you are gay, but sure thing buddy you're not.

They will never learn.
Only self change or an emotionally distant father can motivate someone to hit the gym

>I'm not gay and they know it.
lol this guy is definately gay

you don't, gym bros are a meme

gym bros are gains goblins anyway

accurate. The progression is what keeps normies coming back, thats why so many struggle in the first place because with 0 knowledge it is hard to progress. Especially if you are doing meme lifts which cant be microloaded

how do you get friends?

Its easy, steps:
1- go to the gym
2- spot someone that is in your weight lifting category
3- talk to him

I love how little body fat plus a wee bit of muscle means anything.

Like, wow.

Ive tried getting coworkers to gym after they complain about being fat. Offered to go late at night when no ones there ect but they are either to busy or have bills to pay yet can snack on junk food soda an ciggies

Before I quit smoking, doing anything physical was near impossible. Cigarettes are the ultimate jew substance. A merciless form of control to keep the masses weak and unable to fight back.

Find virginiest sadboi at your work and drag him by the ear to the gym.