Hold me, Veeky Forums

You told me getting fit we’ll get me a gf. It hurts

Bump

Don't let yourself get friendzoned, ditch the bitch and move on

did you fuck her?

What if she comes around to the idea? Surely just letting her passively be friends costs me nothing and leaves potential?

This is so familiar. Delet this

Add

With benefits?

Then you can try and wear her down until she is an emotional wreck and agrees to date you

>well, if you ever change your mind, you have my number. Till then, friends m'lady

no wonder she friendzoned you pathetic ass

I’m a virgin. Don’t want sex outside of a relationship. I’m recently sort of fit, so havent had one yet

just fuck her anyway and lie to yourself that she's interested in you

not that guy, but in a perfect world, yes. however it is easy to get sucked into putting your efforts into her and not other girls as she will be in the back of your mind. so sometimes its better to drop her all together

Why did you write that

Don't write stuff like that

If you want to put restrictions on yourself like that, then you need to live with the consequences. When she told you she wanted to fuck, you should have just gone for it. If you're serious about not wanting to fuck outside of a relationship, you're going to have to live with getting rejected.

I don’t mine pursing other dates, but if she texted i’ll drop them all in a heart beat. She’s not the hottest but she’s really nice and smart

>Well, if you ever change your mind, you have my number. Till then, friends

why the fuck didnt you just say "good one" then never speak to her again (until she randomly messages you wanting to suck your pee pee)

You sound like a fucking loser. No wonder she ditched you. You're waiting to be cucked.girls want an animal they can try and tame. They like a project. Not somebody who is already a fucking doormat

Treat her like shit and she'll let you hit.

*inhales*

kek

friendzoned yourself

should of said the same thing she said

>dont feel you either, just want to smash

lmao dumb ass

Bro, it's over. She might remember you in 5 years, after getting fucked by dozens of guys, and get in a "relationship". If that's what you want, then feel free, but that's most likely the reality of what's going to happen. Just move on. Don't even be friends with her unless you have to.

Because I have feelings for her. If she already thinks I’ attractive why would I get all bitter about it. Maybe she’ll see she won’t find someone as good looking as me, because, unlike other good looking guys, i care more about the person. She’s not attractive enough to get anyone near me

This is literally what a girl text me a few days ago

I went on 2 dates with her, made out with her, and she responded super positively at the end of the 2nd date saying "I had a great time!. We should definitely go out by your place next time *blushing face*" cause she wanted to have sex on the 2nd date but she had to go home earlier

Even the conversations we had were going well on dates, and they were fun

Then she ghosted me and later said she didn't feel a connection

W-w-hat's wrong with me, Veeky Forums

you dumbcuck get some self respect and delete that bitch from your life

>until then friends
>not gaslighting her by texting her and then acting uninterested

Ya blew it

>Maybe she’ll see she won’t find someone as good looking as me, because, unlike other good looking guys, i care more about the person.

>putting women on a pedestal like that
You make this fantasy of pure women in your head and reality doesn't work like that.

She was literally willing to fuck you just cause you're good looking. How many other good looking guys is she gonna fuck before you?

she thought about it when she went home and there was some kind of dealbreaker

probrably hung up on a chad ex

>If she already thinks I’ attractive why would I get all bitter about it. Maybe she’ll see she won’t find someone as good looking as me, because, unlike other good looking guys, i care more about the person

she was just trying to let you down gently dumbass, she doesn't actually think that

Hahahaha this

Same but only had 1 date. Is this normal in the dating world? She didn’t ask for me to go to her place tho

Delete this thread

you should have just made a move on the second date. Unless something happened after the second date, the right move would have been to do something then and there. Obviously, you can see this with hindsight. Just keep in mind next next time.

Yeah dude I wouldn’t have even responded to her last text. Keep the number saved so you know who it is when she texts you “u up?” At 230 in the morning.

Ideally you have 3-4 girls on deck in your lineup so her not wanting to fuck just let’s you drop Her immediately

And all the while you're saving yourself for her. You're fucking scum. You're the reason girls think they can act like this. Because guys like you

It’s a trap. No matter how much you want to trll yourself she wants to be with you, she does NOT. If she did, she would be with you. Get it? You now have the option of

1. Being a man and moving on
OR
2. Stringing yourself along

Is that normal tho? Don’t they just ghost?

Unless she's a 5/10 or below, you're wrong. She can get most guys if she's at least decent looking and plays her cards right. Just move on dude. Your feelings are just that. They're feelings.

Alright OP, I've had my fill of laughter, now some real talk. Take some advice from a 30 year old oldfag.
Drop your childish delusions. Women are not pure angels, in fact they are dumb and immoral. No one is gonna appreciate your teen fantasies about 'caring about the other one as a person'. At the end of the day, we are fucking animals, we just dress up and pretend. Your virginity has no value, in fact you are depriving yourself from one of the few good things in life by being a fucktard. You are likely very young and inexperienced and desperate to fall in love, which is okay, but force your feelings on the poor bitch AFTER THE DIRTY DEED. Women don't want roses and poems before a good dicking, that's just weak and makes their stomach turn.

This girl is likely gone, but please have more sense next time, and fuck a girl if she is open. After you fucked her well you can make her a fucking breakfast and shower her with roses or whatever floats your boat. Romance isn't all you think it is either, but whatever, you will learn. If you are willing to.

Holding on to your v card is the dumbest fucking thing imaginable.

true

op if youre still here, listen.

>mods deleting feels/vent threads
What the fuck dude? They're a staple.

Just fuck her until she falls for you

This is /r9k/ levels of retarded.

Kill yourself

>till then, friends
You might as well have just called her mommy and asked for milkies

Holy fuck, you must utterly lack self respect if a girl can say that to you and you'll still respond. This shit is pathetic. I would neck myself if I let myself slip this low.

Try to fuck another chick, shift your focus from her

>Take some advice from a 30 year old oldfag omega virgin.
Fixed your typo you sad manchild

This is noble regardless of what others here are saying. Props to you for having actual standards. And the way you handled the situation was good too.

You'll never make it

The second sentence was unnecessary but I don't know why everyone in this thread is piling on you. It didn't work out, just have to move on

not just saying
>i dont see you as a friend, later

Lmao wtf how does a girl think you are hot and not want a relationship? You must have a really shit personality

most people get into relationship after fucking lad

Well they do say lifting doesn't cure autism

Because he isn't moving on

Everyone is piling on to try and shock him, to break his mindset. The way he acted showed a lack of self respect, he is willing to wait on a woman who disregarded him, when he should have shown resolve and that he's above her. I'm sure we've all been there, I certainly have and sometimes being helpful isn't necessarily friendly.

This

>go out with qt asian a few times
>smash a few times
>like her
>doesnt want to be my gf
>youre really cool and good looking but i dont want to be in a relationship with you
>get mad
>fuck her two bestfriends and ignore her when she sends me texts
>constantly posting and deleting these sad instagram posts about some guy not wanting her
>that guy is me
>she texts me again
>i respond
>we smash
>she starts talking about going out and shit
>agree
>never talk to her again and still smash her friends

my man

I went out with my oneitis for over 2 months without even managing to bring myself to kiss her. Guess who's alone now.

women I swear

FUCK ME OP YOURE SUCH A PATHETIC KEK.
"PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH ME. NO? OKAY STILL FRIENDS THEN :)"

>Till then, friends

Oh my god this is the most pathetic shit I've read all day

should have left her on read and deleted that dumb broads number

You people think girls do these decisions rationally. They do not friendzone just to spite you, they do so because it is in their nature to look for their best interest. Ofc she is asian and so if you are white you shouldnt be serious because no one wants another elliot rodger.

You have nothing to lose now OP. Send a dick pic now. Worse case scenario she's still going get to say no.

>op is 10/10
>friendzoned

whats the point lads if being a 10/10 isnt even enough

I was just like you like 2 years ago. I got really depressed about a situation almost identical to yours.
But eventually I did what said. I cut off all contact with her and like four months later she texted me. I asked who she was and it felt awesome. Bitch got me again later on but like I said, that was a couple years ago. Move on user.

> Drop everything over a girl who sees you as her back up plan?

Dude....Bruh....what the fuck! You're a Soyboy sage this thread!

>holding your V card is stupid af

>all women are whoreless sluts, its so hard to find a good wife material these days

Decide what you want faggots.

These two are not mutually exclusive. The first one is true BECAUSE the second one is true.

Lmao, well if chad stops fucking u in the side and he vagina is sore from all the dicks and u decide to settle down.. here's plan b/my number. Ur a fucking loser beta lmaooooooo

Dude, don't bother.

Physique? Check!
Social skills? Work on them!

Your New Years resolution should be socializing.

End of this year you'll be slaying pussy brah

>till then, friends

Nigga what the fuck are you doing?

>30 years old still posting on Veeky Forums
>take my advice
Haha get out of here you old loser.

unironically this

I'm really sorry, senpai, just drop her and go on to the next girl. These small one won't hurt after you've gone through enough girls.

The sooner you begin to hate women, the sooner they will begin to love you. Make confidence gains until you can walk away from ANY woman

This is the truth, you will regret this, OP.

You should've said "So let's fuck" instead of wanting to be friends with the bitch. What the fuck, do you even have a dick?

Whoa you're a fucking idiot. She already admitted she's attracted to him sexually, so now he can get to know her without all the pressure of a relationship, and it could slowly snowball into something. Stop taking dating advice from /r9k/

Different 30 year old oldfag here. This is mildly accurate but mostly some beta horseshit.

To the OP, do what you want but don't do anything out of fear. Life is too short for regrets and too long for missed opportunities.

yeah you'll get close to another girl, and then you'll ruin that for your "dream girl" who will then break your heart
this will repeat as long as you let it

Elliot Rodger?
Did you read the post?
I'm getting pussy, I'm getting girls
I pulled that shit on her because it made no sense to me to go on multiple dates with me, to have sex multiple times with me, to show a huge amount of interest, only to get a no. My anger was justified and my response was as well.

If he had responded to her with a display of strength, that she isn't that important to him then you might be right. However, he's already emotionally surrendered to her, she's not gonna respect him now.

In 2018 it's GIGA CHAD or ROT

>Well, if you ever change your mind, you have my number. Till then, friends.

Weeeereeeeeew! LOL! OWWWww. It's like every word is strategically placed to dry her gash up.

>thats sad

YES,I FEED OFF THIS ENERGY,FEEL WHAT I HAVE FELT BEFORE YOU WHORE

OP OP OP, oh dear oh dear.
Somewhat of a manwhore here (went on a revenge fucking spree after ex broke up with me)
First of all SHE LITERALLY SAID SHE WOULD FUCK YOU BUT DOESN'T WANT TO DATE YOU
So you should have asked if she wants sex/friends with benefits.
Ignoring that, had she not said the sex thing and just didn't want to date you then you replied aaaaalllmost right. "Well if you ever change your mind you have my number" would have been great, even better if you said you like her and won't accept being friends. Bitches love ultimatums because it shows strength which evolutionary is what women want.
Think now things like "I am the prize and there are plenty of women out there who want me" in the future so if a girl says she doesn't want you just move on and stop talking to her. (Google no contact for more)
Your absence will either make her think what ifs etc and she texts you or she won't want you but either way you've stopped texting her and are beginning to move on, it's a win-win situation.
For other resources check out stuff like Corey Wayne or David Tian, both have programs but their free youtube videos are the shit.
Basically say you won't accept that and then stop talking to her otherwise she'll see you as a beta and string you along.
Hope this helps, user.

OP you're retarded if you think simply asking a girl to be your girlfriend will ever make her actually want to be that. No girl except really desperate ones will want a relationship presented in a nice little gift box from some needy dude. It's dumb but that's why we as men get to fuck around. Keep fucking with other girls and make her know that you like being around her romantically, but you've got so many other girls you're also talking to. This is what stupidly trips the female brain into suddenly needing you tie you down for herself. If you make it seem that theres not a big market for you, she won't but. It's retarded in the emotional sense but logically reasonable, and entirely the reality. Don't worry OP, just spread that seed everywhere, preferably on the tits.

Hooooooly shit.
You're a genius.
Shit.
Someone screenie and save this for us please.
Thank you so much user

I was talking to a guy at the bar yesterday who said this same shit. This is why you don't get laid(and by proxy a relationship). When are you guys going to realize the adult dating world isn't like jr high where you realize a girl likes my chemical romance and playing guitar too so that means you're meant to be in her mind. As an adult(unless you want to join a church on false pretenses) getting in a relationship is based on how many people you can date and subsequently fuck, and if you seem like the man women who you're fucking will go out of their way to be exclusive with you. This is how it works in big boy life. Whine about it(it is kinda dumb) or be a fucking man and adapt.

Op here. I’m not insecure, but I know I like her. I don’t feel like i’ve degraded myself by letting her know my feelings. What she does from now on is whatever, my feelings for her aren’t intense enough to derail my life. There is a lot of bitterness in this thread tho, and i’m sorry for that. Maybe it is because I’m a virgin and don’t know the connection of sex, thus the pain of disconnection, but you guys appear to me to be overly emotional over the thing. I sent the message and will likely never talk to her again. If she hits me up, i’ve only gained. Thanks for the input, but a lot of you seem like u were burned, and I’ll like to say I dont feel the same

Don't listen to the retards saying this is a bad thing. Good on ya lad

Stop being a virgin trying to advise another virgin faggot. Your commentary is fucking worthless

Good on you, dude.

This.

Thing is I'm not a virgin mate
Do your own thing, but there's nothing wrong with what he's decided. Why are you so angry about it?

what if you're a man who can't separate feelings and fucking, so yeah it's not that stupid