OFFICIAL CONFESS YOUR SINS TO ARNOLD THREAD

Don’t be shy

Did 6 grams of coke with my gf. She admitted to sucking off her work colleague 6 months ago. Not sure how to feel about it. Anger, bitterness. More despair than anything.

Sometimes I give the wrong advice.

I confess my un-ending adoration of Father Arnold,
a man who has shown the rest of us the limitless potential of what a man can do when he puts his mind to it

Time to break it off homie. You are a free bird now

On purpose or by fault?

Been fishing for any girl instead of focusing in on finding the right girl. It's brought me personal development through social interaction, but not the satisfaction of having a woman who unconditionally loves you. Forgive me Arnold for my pursuit of cheap comfort instead of lasting love.

>SINS
Arnold I cheat a little on my diet on the weekends when I know I shouldnt. I also dont count calories from the bullshit snacks my job gives out for random things like donuts or chocolate covered pretzels. Forgive me Arnold. I try to make up for it with hard sparring but I know what was gained cannot be lost.

Yeah you might want to make it work. but she'll definitely do it again

Ur gf does coke don't be surprised that she is unfaithful

>Ate tons of white bread, binged beer drinking, forgot about /ourguys/ veggies

If she'll admit to that, imagine what else she hasn't admitted. And she a little cokehead. Has probably sucked and fucked dealers behind your back. Just slut her out or toss the thot. Simple.

I feel like builsing a greek god type body will make me happy, am i gonna be happy user?

Break up with her m8, she is a degenerate

I’m a fat fuck who keeps stumbling on the road to swole.

I don't eat enough to bulk

same same same

6 grams of coke over a day, week, month? literally no context to what you guys did. also how srs where you 6 months ago.

Bless me O Arnold for I have sinned.

I didn't go to the gym yesterday because I woke up that morning with a pinched nerve in my lower back. Pretty new to lifting and didn't want to overdo it so I didn't go but I feel guilty.

Didn't eat breakfast today because I have no food and I hate going to the grocery store but need to do it.

be happy to be rid of a thot

I don't push myself hard enough on leg day.

Also I don't always eat clean.

I've been trying so hard with that cowtit and she doesn't even want to meet with me.

Haven't eating clean.

Only 25 minutes cardio at gym.

Skipping leg day since late November.

FORGIVE ME ARNOLD.

Arnold, I've been fucking around too much diet wise. I'm always unsure of cutting or bulking. I've made up my mind now and plan to get shredded. Forgive me.

Also, Arnold, forgive me for not being able to support my family the way they deserve. I'm just 22 years old, I do what I can. Forgive me

I don't bother watching my diet after thanksgiving until the new year. I know this results in excess weight, but I really just cant be bothered giving a fuck when home cooked deliciousness assaults me at every turn.

I haven't been to the gym for 2 weeks because muh christmas

you will have no pity for me Arnold

i am a disgrace

i was born gifted physically and mentally, i grew up in a good home and i still turned out as a total loser

i accepted your words into my heart, i adored the idea of you, but then i forgot. Like i always do.