Is it possible for older men (30+) to slay 18-21 year old prime pussy?

is it possible for older men (30+) to slay 18-21 year old prime pussy?

is it true that college age girls in their sexual prime are attracted to older men or is that just a cope

no they love it
treat them like their father should have, don't let her walk all over you, set boundaries, remind her where the door is if she tries to start shit (important to own your place if you want to do this)
fuck her like an animal too
do these and she'll stay around
enjoy

As a 30 year old man I can confirm. It's a known fact anyway.
Young women think you're more mature simply because you have that self confidence you accumulated in your 20s and not acting like a teenager.

It's possible for regular guys like me,not autistic retards like you or the rest of fit.
Kys now you disgusting piece of shit

Besides dating apps, how would you meet women of that age if you're 30+?

The gym?

>tfw in my 30s and zero confidence and ugly

Its possible for a 89 year old man to get with a 15 year old girl, that doesnt mean its likely to happen, and depending on the type of girl it may be more or less likely to happen. Its never a sure thing and is always dependent on other metrics of being attractive else every random middle aged fuck on the street would have a teenaged mistress.

Chad here. I am 35 and don't really go out of my way to try to fuck girls who are 20-22 but it's actually pretty easy if they are the right type. A lot of top-tier girls at that age who live in big cities prefer hanging out with older people who are further ahead in their lives/careers. You have to put up with a lot though because some of them are pretty stupid and you have to watch who you bring them around.

That being said, I find they help keep me feeling young.

prefer older women desu. I don't know if it's because younger girls in that age range are more guarded as everyone in every age range wants to impregnate them on a daily basis or just they're just immature and boring but my dick throbs around hot milfs.

>I prefer older women
Okay, you did read the OP correct?
Start your own thread and fuck off.

just have money faggot it's not hard

It is mostly a cope. I don't know any stable women in their early twenties who would rather date a much older man. Fucked up ones with daddy issues will though

yes but you need 2 things.

hair and money.

Have our own place and income -- not that you'd spend it on her

Most young females want a comfy place to kick it and a hot older guy is just a bonus

not just the fucked up girls at those ages who would date someone that old. imagine a guy who cant get a woman his own age so he has to go for girls that young who are too naive to see what a loser he is

like a guy like this
who is 35 and is incapable of finding a woman his own age so he calls 20-22 year olds "top tier"

Get out of here, disgusting whale, no one wants to have a 35yo roastie.

I don't know any 24 year old woman that would reject a 34 yo guy because of his age, and I know a lot of young girls because of my work.

Not because of his age specifically, but come on, they're not as attractive. Many of them are starting to bald and have developed a lot of wrinkles

Then again I live in FL and men look a lot older than women here because of higher UV radiation + tend to spend more time outside than women

If you have to ask that question on Veeky Forums, then no.

>implying I want some shrivelled up hag who is 36 and desperate

28 is actually my sweet spot for wife material right now. And I didn't say 20-22 yo's were automatically top-tier, I was referring to the 10/10 girls that age who are, by their definition, top-tier.

Want to lockdown men your own age and younger guys...

what

you mean females in Florida should want to lock down men their own age and younger guys?

where to meet silver foxes (40-50) that arent creeps...asking for a friend

18-21 isn't prime pussy

That's a toughie. Maybe use the dating sites that men in that age group usually use, like eHarmony

Try Craigslist and hope youre not messaging a tranny. I fucked a 38 year old ( I know not 40-50) from there as a 19 year old

Yeah...sure.
Shouldn't you be lurking in or starting and younger guy looking to bang an older woman thread or something?

That's so sketchy, I'd never fuck with that. Especially as a woman. Get fucking murdered

Yes, Men's value in the sexual marketplace usually peaks at around age 37. Women typically peak at 22.

If this were true every 37 year old would be dating a 22 year old...

Well, look at Varg. He's LIVING IT.

How the fuck is this fitness related?

based 'cep poster

i love when faggots like you get so assblasted.

>muh pure Veeky Forumsness board

stfu bitch and get btfo

most 30 year old guys have no interest in an 18 year old. I am 32 and hate late teens. yes they are hot, but a really fit 30 year old is 1000x better in bed. More confidence and experience, plus you don't have to listen to the stupid shit teens usually talk about.

Rude

yes, prime pussy is 10-15 tho