Give me one reason why you are not just doing light full body session everyday...

Give me one reason why you are not just doing light full body session everyday. It's litteraly was proven to be the best way for hypertrophy and strength gain (look up Norwegian frequency study).

>b-but I will get overtrained and die
No you wont. You are doing low volume training. You are just doing 3 or 4 compounds for 3 to 4 sets. Of course you won't be doing 8 hour arm workouts everyday.

heavy lifting is hard on the joints anyway. the only reason some people enjoy lifting heavy is because they're addicted to adrenaline and mistake the kick they get for gains. it's just adrenaline and nothing else. if you understand how the muscles work you know you can do pretty much any lift you want as long as you hit each muscle group twice a week.

check'd

You won't get big doing low intenisty. You'll get good definiton, but you won't ever get big. At some point, you need to increase the weight because 20 reps with 5lbs is like cardio, whereas 5 reps with 20lbs is a real set. Even though they're the same total volume.

Most noob gains are just done through low intenisty and high volume. You reach a point of deminishing returns unless you increase the weight.

>implying that lifting for them adrenal gains is a bad thing

Nyr pls go.
Look at Eric he is so small and scrawny

Also look up NVS before posting this crap. It was clearly stated that all lifters completed on the national level.

this to be honest man people should be doing full body light sessions combined with hiit

>NVS
NFS
Fuck my fat fingers

GIB MILKIES

Rollo

You know what my favorite time of year is? Jan 1st, get to watch bunch of noobies struggle with one plate. Then jump on behind them pushing it like the baby weight it is.

>tfw You started off benching the bar, but now can bench 2.5 plate for 8

>oh and mommie

>You won't get big doing low intenisty.

bbing is essentially "Low intensity" if by low intensity you mean the technical definition which is low % of 1 rep max. bb'ers get pretty big

>this to be honest man people should be doing full body light sessions combined with hiit
hiit is awful. it only trains lactate threshold which is the easiest thing to develop. LSD training the best

hiit gives me more adrenalie rush than anything and makes my dick harder than diamond

How is it even related to this thread?

Not him, but that's not how intensity works. e.g. if you squat for 10 reps at your 10RM, then it's very high intensity intensity. Training to set failure is also often used by advanced bodybuilders, which is by definition high intensity.

>hiit gives me more adrenalie rush than anything and makes my dick harder than diamond
i've heard it does that to guys with pre-existing low-T

wrong. intensity relates to the 5 of 1-rep max. that is how sports scientists define it.

intenesity has nothing to do with how a set "feels". that is the domain of Mike T's "rate of perceived exhaustion"

% of 1-rep max, not 5, obvs

Im 38, give me a routine for old cunts. I can max out 1.5 plates atm and do 3*7 pullups and cant seem to improve. Yes im weak you faggots but I try.

AMERIMILKIES

>only twice a week

not everybody is on test m8

after hands workout do 15 mins of boxing

dont do squats and deadlifts youre gonna destroy your back.

if you want squat deadlift stick to low volume and just do running.

keep your heart healthy by running / boxing after hand workout will make your hands GROW HUGE.

42 years old guy

Normally I'm all for a good kek but don't be this much of an asshole.
Deadlifts and squats are the best way to keep your back in good health

>bbing is essentially "Low intensity"

>on gear so anything they do grows muscle
>pro body builder low intensity bench is 2pl8

>not posting uncropped pic

He's clearly insecure and autistic

im gunna go jack off to brittany, peace

the point of doing a strenght program as a beginner is to get bigger. Then, after you stop progressing on your strenght program, you can deload and do hypertrophy with real weights, instead of baby weights

LSD training?

gib milkies and no one gets hurt

Kek

>the point of doing a strenght program as a beginner is to get bigger.
No it isn't.
It's a simple cheap way to give retards a sense of accomplishment.

Because light training is boring af.
I do heavy full body 3-4 times a week. Smolov Jr. ma nigguh

Dem milkers senpai

wtf I love amerimutts now

Made me chuckle for a solid minute.

what if you enjoy lifting heavy for its own sake?
If I had to focus on DL singles @ 60% I'd fucking kill myself t b h

If by proven you mean 'displayed some conclusions at a conference but never published a peer reviewed study or released the data set' then yes.

Also those percentages are a lot heavier than you'd think on the comp lifts, since they're apparently calculated off geared numbers rather than raw.

Is that Britanny Venti?

Wait, were those light days though?

I think they kept the intensities the exact same, they just spread it across 6 days instead of 3.

yes

I used to work out like this.

Main compound, let's use bench press.
Work up to a 2 or 3rm. Deload 15% and go to failure. Rest 2-3 minutes. Deload 15% of previous set and amrep. Rest 2-3 minutes. Repeat until at 50% of calculated 1rm. That's 5 working sets to failure.

Then we do Dips. 5 bodyweight sets to failure.

Then Incline dumbell for 5 sets of 15.

Finish with flies.

Add in calves and abs. Anterior day.

It's not like they publish their training programs or anything, but my understanding was it's both - they split the exact same volume across six sessions rather than three but also that the general style of training they prefer is moderate weight/moderate volume/relatively high frequency. Which certainly looks light if you're comparing it to the stuff Veeky Forums generally does

This is something that carried over into the later six day programs they used, judging from what little information is actually floating around. Dietmar hoards his shit as tight as the Soviets ever did.