Where does the factually wrong idea of "vegans are malnourished weaklings" come from?

Where does the factually wrong idea of "vegans are malnourished weaklings" come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/mJvse
youtu.be/QVopqxfs3rQ?t=3m52s
tinyurl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

calories in.
calories out.

The fact that 99.99% of vegans are in fact malnourished weaklings and that anyone big enough for me to know who the fuck they are isn't vegan

WTF dis nigga green

In fairness to the guy now that he’s bulked he’s got some big ass arms (even though he’s a fatass) and he’s 6’3, dudes a legit scary guy.

Shame his only redeeming feature is his arms though

From the fact that vegans are malnourished weaklings

>10 years of training with weights
>tears a fucking peck on an attempted all time PR bench press
>which is 260lbs

I know for a fact he eats meat.

>"HAHA MEAT EATS GET BTFO"

>dudes a legit scary guy
Only if you think untreated schizophreniacs are scary
imgur.com/gallery/mJvse

how could someone so lean have such a chubby face and lack any facial definition.

Being vegan makes it infinitely harder to actually get meaningful gains.

Dick doesn't count

That picture on the right is like 3 or 4 years old you fucking retard and the other is from 2015.

And YOU put those pictures together based on random pauses in his videos, not HIM.

Is this supposed to say something anyway? Wow, bodybuilders use angles and pumps to look bigger than normal. What a revelation.

why are you using the worst possible example?

Ayyyy, I know someone close to him.

He eats meat behind the scenes.

And your dad works for nintendo

Most vegans are weak, and vegan bodybuilders would be stronger if they ate meat.

You want some juicy gossip? He was on a keto diet for a few months a little while ago.

>The fact that 99.99% of vegans are in fact malnourished weaklings
More or less this. Most vegans have a poor diet and do not get the nutrition they need. You can get fit on a vegan diet for sure, but most vegans don't aspire to be fit but wants to "save the earth/animals/whatever."

>That picture on the right is like 3 or 4 years old you fucking retard and the other is from 2015.
But user, 2015 was 3 years ago.

>vegans are not malnurished weaklings
>shows pic of malnurished weakling
You showed us vegan shill bro

Because he needs to promote himself.

pictures like that

jesus christ his spine is like a barbell rack

>don't get the nutrition they need
You could literally eat 2000 calories of grass and get the nutrition you need.

Yeah. I don't know exactly when it was from, so I said 3-4 years, but I know that other video was posted in 2015.
It's pretty pathetic to have to reference videos from 3 years ago to shit talk someone.

Not to mention that he's over 6ft tall. He looks small in some videos, but when he's next to an average heigh person, he totally dwarfs them even when they're huge themselves. See here: youtu.be/QVopqxfs3rQ?t=3m52s

The fact that it took this dude 6 yeara of training to look like a meat eater who's trained for like a year and a half

epic meme brah

Real life

>hurr vegan foods don't have calories
You're retarded if you think you can't get fucking massive from oats and soy alone.

>untreated schizophreniacs
sounds pretty scary though tbqh

because every vegan i know is skeletal and pale.

that's completely wrong

>2000 calories of grass

Wheat is grass. Dipshit.

so why didn't you say wheat, also lmao @ you thinking you can eat 2000 calories of wheat every day and be fine

I never said you would be fine. You can do it though. Nice strawman.

There are third generation vegans who live longer than omnivores regardless.

Vegan is healthier.

hahahahahaha yay we get to have a shittier life that lasts even longer, its like a cosmic joke

Not only is he black, but he is also green.
D I S G U S T I N G

yeah but then you have to consume such massive amounts of soy that you start thinking you're a trannie

>the laws of thermodynamics are a meme

I think you mean grassman

>REEEEE dont contradict my anecdotal evidence!!!!!!1

>shittier

>soy
Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
>The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
>The intervention data indicate that isoflavones do not exert feminizing effects on men

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
>These recent studies in men consuming soyfoods or supplements containing 40--70 mg/d of soy isoflavones showed few effects on plasma hormones or semen quality. These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality.

wtf is wrong with his spine? he looks like a lizard person

Fuck off faggot, days before her death, a vegan did climb Everest, but nobody hears about that.

>babby's first Himalayas peak
Tell me when a vegan climbs K2 faggot.

It looks like vegans have K2 deficiencies in more ways then 1

(You)

>I never said you would be fine.
>You could literally eat 2000 calories of grass and get the nutrition you need
???

Insecure retards who are terrified of people doing different things.

>you cant be healthy on a vegan diet

I would not eat that and I'm vegan. Add some oats and lentils etc. and cut back on the beans

>eating almost exclusively beans and seeds
see

They dont have the mental fortatude to ingest something that walked the same earth as them.

so you admit it, hes big.

Roids

dude has a good body and gives legit nutritional advice, don't see a problem with that
ofc he's got issues, but at least he's not durianrider

m8 it's gotta be simple

Can we just admit that MOST vegans are weaker than your average person, but that if done correctly veganism won’t hamper gains? The aberage vegan doesn’t do enough research on healthy eating, that’s just how people are.

Makes eating/bulking harder but not impossible with the right willpower.

Not a vegan but still.

underrated

why is it vegans always die of nutrition problems?

This. When you calculate the amount and variety of food a vegan would need to eat to make gains you realize, much like user said, anyone big enough for you to know who they are isn't vegan. It's pretty easy to understand if you aren't retarded.

educate yourself

???

¿¿¿

This

yeah, longevity and health aren't the same, id rather die at 80, a clean eating, heavy lifting chad. than live to 100 as a anemic soyboy

Oh holy shit, look up "vegan dies on Everest". There is no amount of success that can defy that body count lol.

health and longevity are the same thing. being healthy for longer means being a meatcuck and living to 80, your last 20 years will probably be in a shitty oldfuck home. being a vegan and living to 100 means you'll probably live a healthy lifestyle up until 90 and then live 10 years in an old folks home.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather be a heavy lifting vegan chad and be healthy long enough to become a cyborg.

Let's take a look at the top 10 causes of death in the US:

Heart disease (caused by eating dairy and meat)
Cancer (caused by eating dairy and meat)
Chronic lower respiratory disease (caused by eating dairy and meat)
Accidents
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases)
Alzheimer's disease (caused by eating dairy and meat)
Diabetes (caused by eating dairy and meat)
Influenza and pneumonia
Kidney disease (caused by eating dairy and meat)
Suicide (shitty diet can lead to mental problems, see: dairy and meat)

Nice try though.

All of those guys are on juice and only pretend to be vegan for self promotion

how many grams a week do you think are injected in this picture?

I didn't realize you could build muscle, even if you're on juice, without proper nutrition. Guess you win this time.

You still need to not be a total fucking moron, but gear significantly changes nutrient partitioning. You don't need as high a protein intake and you get less fat off the same surplus.

Vegan gays looks fucking weird and sickly. His skin always looks green.

>177% RDI of potassium

Enjoy your radiation poisoning.

Big Meat.

pretty sure most of them are primarily caused by aging tho.

Well you can so stop being a facetious little faggot, cunt.

that's what happens when you eat loads of veges

You're trying to promote veganism as a healthy lifestyle yet you're showing people who are taking drugs to enhance their performance and who are clearly not embracing a healthy lifestyle

Best part is that the steroids are cheap crap that use horribly mutilated pieces from animals.

there is no evidence that veganism improves your health.
there are strong arguments against this claim.
all the "miracles" and anecdotal evidence of people reversing disease is because they stop eating processed crap (imitation food).
even plants consume animal products to thrive.
if you want to be a vegan do it for ethical reasons, not health reasons.

pretty much all roids are synthetic

Every single study that suggests eating meat causes disease fails to take into account what people are eating with their meat. A vegan diet is going to be healthier than what most people eat because of a lack of refined carbs. Meat eaters typical eat more sugar food.

Get off of fit you nigger, nobody likes you

jasmine looks cute here

Why is his neck so darn tiny?

Essentially it came from marketing and humour. If youre a conspiracy theorist its from meat companies when sales were falling not too long ago.

As much as I love this answer, Is there any chance I can get a serious one?

when your fucking sample number is 31 and 29 >gtfo
shit is fucking worse than poll stats used to push their foolish agenda

he's evolving into a brontosaurus with his vegan gainz

no one cares

reminder that eating meat is degeneracy

veganism is moral purity

discord
.gg/HMYSwbC

He looks like one of those horseshoe crabs