How do I achieve this?

How do I achieve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/6nw3t3/definitely_a_wmaf_hapa_clarence_kennedy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

read the sticky

Roid and lift hard af for almost a decade. Switch to veganism year 8 and don't shut the fuck up about it.

his chest looks horrible for some reason

Veeky Forums has fucked me up so bad even clarence looks small to me now.

wtf, you mean his arms, rite? They're disproportionate to his chest which is quite rare

He's off-cycle in this picture, check out his recent stuff

Jooced asian harry porrer

I dont get how you be a vegan roider.

1. the amount of food you eat

2. how gassy and painful it is for my stomach, maybe I have bowels issues, but any form of beans/soymilk will get me farting like no tommorow.

Clarence isn't Asian

Half filipino IIRC

He's irish. Fully irish.

No, he is half asian, im 100%.

Eat a healthy diet, lift heavy and roid some.

Isn't he Harry Potter's actor?
I thought he was shorter

1. Some people like to eat a lot, or they replace the animal products with calorie rich vegan foods.

2. You don't need to consume soy as a vegan, and usually gas/bloating from beans is about your gut biota adapting to the higher and new fiber intake, usually get's better after a few days/weeks. I get no reaction from large quantities of beans/lentils/soy products because I consume them regularly. You could be allergic to soy, is not too uncommon.

you dont u just lift like a normal person for 8 years and roid then switch to veganism and go "LOL WE ARE STRUNG TOO"

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/6nw3t3/definitely_a_wmaf_hapa_clarence_kennedy/

This is the only source I have seen that talks about this, and since it's coming from a community of mentally deranged people that struggle to cope with their mixed identity I doubt it's true.

Clarence simply has a "black irish" phenotype

Lift really heavy.

ye

many people cant eat these amounts of FODMAPs you;re not alone m8

i dont eat animal products much, but soy is easy to avoid. plant protein mixes exist, beans rice and veggies. I lift and run though so the carbs are ideal for what I like doing.

Stop making comedy videos because it hurts you voice

oh shit nigger i could simply eat 6lbs of beans a day to get my protein what the actual fuck have i been doing

clarence lost wight to get his arms smaller they were interfering with his rack position .

this guy lifts to be good at olympic lifting, not for aesthetics

Vegan diet, oly lifting, some gear

I eat a normal amount of food.

I don't get gas from eating soy either. I did get bloated once when I tried to eat a ton of soy only protein, but it was a lot (maybe like 150g a day). But there are many other sources of protein, not just soy. You're probably just not used to eating healthy, fiber-rich foods so your body isn't great at digesting them. Try having more citric acid (ie adding lime juice) in your diet next time you eat soy, it generally clears bloating.

How do I achieve this mode?

SS + GOMAD

The product of Rippetoe

If you are a vegan enjoy being anemic though

Vegans get a shit ton of iron. Dried beans and dark green leafy vegetables are especially good sources of iron, even better on a per calorie basis than meat. Iron absorption is increased markedly by eating foods containing vitamin C along with foods containing iron. Vegetarians do not have a higher incidence of iron deficiency than do meat eaters.

Additionally, there's new research coming out which suggests iron from meat sources can cause adverse health effects - look up "heme iron"

Holy shit