How do you defend against this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-vftHHPhCQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1L_r5kas1E
youtube.com/watch?v=k6t5GCeVyk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By being a healthy adult male.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1L_r5kas1E

Realistically you would wait for him to get tired which I don't think would take that long even with his walking training

By being faster and more explosive

M'bloat is a trained walker and does a lot of endurance work. You're basically screwed and your mogging will come in due time.

>easily bloat mogging a 130kg man

L I V E I T
I
V
E
I
T

there is no defense against the bloatlord, if he chooses to walk towards you, just accept that he can push you wherever he wants.

why doesnt he just do sumo?

Get mogged twink

An average, healthy adult male weighs at least 200kg. If you are a skellington, you are going to get B L O A T M O G G E D.

>knees don't exist
>faces don't have eyes or exist
>can't rip ears off

op is a fucking retard

I'm the JUGGERNAUT, bitch!

get lower

just like walk away

or be an NFL offensive lineman or something

underhook
tomoe nage
hip toss

because he would get rekt

dellusional jew maga-kung fu practioner

stay coping twinkcel

Grizzly BLOATMOGS sumo's easily

Just step aside

Finger in the eye.

he would be making millions if he got to the top in sumo in japan, there is a reason he doesnt and the reason is he would get rekt

Tire him out then get him off his feet. Easy as fuck because he's never going to catch you

awesome gym. No pop bullshit music and a cross on the wall thus dedicating this temple to Gesu Cristo

underrated kek

Bloatmax will never get that close...no ambush because you can smell the salami and onions from a good 15feet away. Dance around till it gets winded and has to take a salami break. Sweep the leg and watch the bloat fortress crumble. Leave him to turtle. Piss-out of salami paw distance- on him to show dominance. A true master will snatch the half eaten salami.

did taekwondo from age around age 13-20, then muay thai frrom 20-current(25), neither of those arts are about kneed breaking or eye gouging.

you're just an irredeemable retard if you think real fights are anything except total brutality - eye gouging, ear ripping, finger snapping, knee breaking - strength, size, even skill are all nothing compared to getting a solid, rather easy, knee kick in

ya, just collapse on to your ass with, and then push off a 200kg load with 1 foot.
literally 0/10

honestly wouldn't want this guy ontop of me in a dark alley

The absolute state of the delusional twinks on this board.

sweep the legs

train in Sumo, the ultimate fighting style

get mogged
youtube.com/watch?v=k6t5GCeVyk4

Having grappled and gotten toyed with by strong judo people who are +100kg, if he's actually over 200kg then I would have no chance in hell.

Run the fuck away

>He never heard of rough-and-tumble
Dude.

Also, get your arms inside his would be the easiest way probably, do some pummeling drills.

is this guy a Veeky Forums meme?