I'm tired of having unimpressive shoulders no matter how much I work them. I want pumpkin delts...

I'm tired of having unimpressive shoulders no matter how much I work them. I want pumpkin delts. How do I achieve this level of shoulder aesthetic?

Inject into shoulders

Steroids.
That's litterally the only way to get and maintain those for long periods

Although you can start taking ED and premature balding inducing levels of creatine and get massive pumps and maintain that everyday with short workouts.

My delts exploded after I started doing lateral raises for high reps

Fuarkkkk, is there really no natty way to get em because I'm very iffy about roiding

genetics. lateral raises and rear delt flies. the sticky is a troll if you didn't figure it out yet.

Are front delts as important as side delts are for aesthetics? I feel like everyone thinks of side delts when they talk about nice shoulders

if you develop front delts, sure you'll get a nice little 3d pop and some separation from your pecs. but i find that most people just want to do heavy overhead presses and completely forget about developing the lateral and rear heads. then they complain they have no shoulders. lateral raises will add to your silhouette more than front raises or ohp ever will, and rear delt development will fill you out and set you apart from everyone else. almost everyone neglects them.

No, front delts dont add much shoulder width and are usually developed beyond the other heads of the shoulder since they get so much work in pushing exercises. They also almost melt into the pec, while the middle head really stands out, same for rear delt but it's a really small muscle.

Very well put. Thank you user

np. and people telling you roids are the only way are fucking with you. just do lateral raises and rear delt flies and face pulls and remember to control the negative. you're not gonna need much weight, especially for your rear delts because like said, they are small muscles. once they're completely isolated it doesn't take much to get them working and burning. if you feel yourself launching with your back you're probably using too much weight. try sitting down and holding your chest to your knees while you do rear delt flies or lay on an incline bench.

good posts

unironically BTN press
no other exercise puts so much stress on the lateral delts. you can flap your wings doing 5 lb lateral raises all day, or you can get under the bar and put some serious fucking load under your delts

there isnt, dont roid tho, its not worth it, watch eric bugenhagen's vid on why

yeah or don't do a high risk exercise that's contraindicated for most acromion process geometries when you can get better results with lateral raises

>load on bar = stress on muscle

pissening understanding of lever arms

>eric bugenhagen

lmfao does that faggot claim natty? lmfao at you if you believe him

I get bone grinding when I do lateral raises even with light weights
How can I prevent this?

don't tilt dumbbell forward.

don't do it completely horizontal to your body. have it at 70-80 degrees

>Don't do it completely horizontal
Thanks. That fixed it for me. Although I haven't tried at higher weights

>lateral raises

kek, extreme heavy t-bar rows do more for my side delts than that shit

warm up with lighter weights always with this exercise.

if you have pain play around with dumbbell angle and your body position (lean forward)

I started seeing better results when I have been focusing more on ohp. Ohp 2x a week and have another day where you do a variation like the push press (shoulder pressing 3x a week), and try to add weight every week. I've been getting stronger on them and have been seeing results on my shoulders. My ohp is still behind my other lifts but it's been catching up at a good pace.
Also remember to do your face pulls and row every session (you should be rowing every session anyway for sick back gains) to hit rear delts better, to get that 3d look.

probably cause you're a twink doing sub 40 pound lateral raises

natty cucks will always believe their idols are natty because they themselves are too pussy or dont have the means to hop on cycle. They want to believe they will be able to be like them

Thanks for your opinion, sounds like you have no idea what you’re talking about.

I was gonna say that cable can be very good but you probably do dumbells which is obj. inferior to cable and you are callin me a twink you fucking DYEL

>sounds like

I can tell you that I KNOW what I'm talking about

HAHAHA PUMPKIN DELTS

As far as compounds go, OHP and bench hit front delts good. Rows kind of hut rear delt, but not as much as id like.

I just do my compounds per usual, and the only real isolation I do is rear delt flies and face pulls. I dont isolate the lateral head because thats gay and the aforementuoned isolation exercises are good enough desu

So push, pull, and a little rear delt work.

I do both, laying down lateral raises are good as well. twinky twink

>doing more than one excercise for a tiny muscle
>not DYEL

pick one DYEL

Steroids. Not even memeing or being ironic.

Most of his objection was "you'll lose your gains when you come off". You should only hop on if you're ready to be on TRT for the rest of your life.