What if I go on steak and eggs diet for all of 2018? Will anything bad happen?

What if I go on steak and eggs diet for all of 2018? Will anything bad happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

empiri.ca/2017/02/c-is-for-carnivore.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12076480/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16352792/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC522822/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14984370/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6263396/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22062360
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23089274
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=1E8D51E2D5089F85A37962E9887635BE
justmeat.co/
ketotic.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=ousflrOzQHc
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/155758.php
paleoleap.com/vitamin-c/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21776465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23317525
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23539529
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22623748
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23319119
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24495527
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257741/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12936943
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22377900
aicr.org/reduce-your-cancer-risk/diet/elements_phytochemicals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n6riZUY-r30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your farts will be smelly

Heart disease

Vegan faggot detected

You'll have trouble pooping due to a lack of fiber and you'll be in constant pain due to a lack of potassium.

You are going to have a very hard time taking a shit. I did that for 3 weeks and didn't poop once. Get some veggies in with every meal if you can so that you stay regular.

Seems like it'd be fairly expensive

Add in a tiny bit of spinach tomatos and aspragus keep carbs under 20g and your golden

Be pricy thought but I guess you can save a bunch r by having mince beef

pancreas will shut down

quo

Constipation

>literal mindlets in this thread

what's wrong with eating a balanced diet at your calorie target

you're really gonna throw that much money away on steak?

>actually believing this

Yer gonna not have enough vitamins, feel weak and tired all the time, start craving weird stuff, and stress out your kidneys. Also: hello cholesterol!

Mostly off topic here but this reminded me of a story that I've been meaning to share.

>about 2-3months ago, just got out of the gym and walking back to my car which is about a 10-15 minute walk away
>I'm in the bodyfat/muscle range where most people with my amount of muscle mass are much leaner but also most people around my weight are almost all fat and much larger, and half of my body is lean and veiny and the rest hoards fat
>walking by and I see a group of niggers, maybe like 20 of them, some of them are parents and seem okay but the rest are have no idea if they think I'm swole and mirin, or if they think I'm fat, or if it's just some niglet meme that I'm not aware of

they probably weren't even thinking or talking about you

>imagine being this insecure

youll get absolutely fucking shredded and have testosterone pouring out your ears

>insecure
No shit sherlock it just seemed like an odd coincidence.

>still thinking about it "2-3 months" later
>"t-those NIGGERS dared to call me 'Steak and Egg Boi' I'll show THEM"
>I'm not insecure tho

STEAK AND EGGS

Constepato

Learn how to read I didn't deny it.

>not using it as an excuse to lift more

soyboys never gonna make it :')

>Going on a diet
You're going to feel like trash and spend a lot of money

If you literally mean nothing but eggs and steak, you're going to die. No Vitamin C, potassium, and several other micros.

All these anons are talking out of their ass.

It's safe to eat solely meat and fat for at least year (scientifically known) without getting any of these shit of constipation, scurvy etc. I say this because there was a once famous study conducted by Stefansson at Cornell University, with many MDs and dieticians from other clinics and even FDA following it through. The results were so impressive, with none of the hence predicted malnutrition, constipation etc, that the Head of Physiology of Cornell himself offered to write an introduction on the physiology founds of the study, published in the book "The Fat of The Land".

On top of that, carb-less diet (which will rely on "steak and eggs" approach) are well known as a 2ndary or auxiliary treatment of metabolic and autoimmune conditions.

Besides, there are plenty of anecdotal stories of people eating just meat and animal fat for years without getting any disease, and many traditional communities from the artic to amazon forest based its nutrition on meat and animal fat

Worth noticing though that, carnivore diets like "steak and eggs" should rely on fat meat and eggs, not lean, at about at least 60% of calories coming from fat, not protein, in other to avoid mal de caribou.

Specifically regardind scurvy, vit C and meat based diets: empiri.ca/2017/02/c-is-for-carnivore.html

My body must be weird. My best shits are when i eat meals like steak and eggs or chicken. Fiber is a momscience meme

Complement with milk for vitamin-D and potassium, and get something for Vitamin-C and you should feel great.

Big Grain and Big Pill still pushing the cholesterol myth even though lots of studies proved them wrong and dietary cholesterol has no effect on our serum cholesterol. (It's all produced by our liver and in good ratios if it's a healthy liver.)

>Fiber is a momscience meme
It is. The whole "fiber is necessary for proper bowel movements" is a bs that started with a casual observation of niggers eating palms and taking massive shits by Burkitt (yeah, that same one known for the lymphoma) while he was studying tribes of Africa. It was then reinforced by big agro companies who had to get somewhere to dump corn etc overproduction (cereals, heh).

There are plenty of studies showing that there is no benefit for the colon by eating fibers. In fact, it has been proposed that is damaging indeed. Which makes sense, physiologically thinking, since you're eating something your intestines can't digest and forcing it through the very delicate lining epithelium of the small intestines.

Medically wise, it's established you should not feed children with fibers if they get constipated, bc it increases risk of fecaloma due to increased luminal osmotic pressure and compactation of fecal matter. So take that as anecdote.

Linking some studies bellow:
> ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12076480/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16352792/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC522822/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14984370/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6263396/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22062360

Dude you need vegs. Brussel sprouts, watercress, beets, broccoli, peas, carrots, kale, spinach, cauliflower, asparagus, and bell peppers are absolutes. My meals are always half fresh vegs that are either steamed or baked with a dash of olive oil or lemon juice.

Some steel-cuts oats wouldn't hurt as well as a handful of walnuts or almonds each day. And a small ration of fruits like grapes, blueberries, grapefruit, kiwis, apples, mangoes, and pomegranate. I also drink lemon water every day with my supplements, vitamins, and whey protein.

>started with a casual observation of niggers eating palms and taking massive shits
Kek

You can eat high fiber stuff like Spinach, Broccoli, Cauliflower. You probably should desu.

Make sure its fatty meat though. And maybe put cheese on the eggs.

You healthy af user, good work

>American science

Gout.

No money and very bored

are you sure you can afford it in 2018? how many butchers take bitcoin?

>and many traditional communities from the artic to amazon forest based its nutrition on meat and animal fat
a. That is wrong.
b. The tribes that eat meat mostly have a life expectancy of around 40.
c. Wild game doesn't have any fat.

>Wild Game has no fat.

Heh thanks. I'm still undergoing my journey. I lost 65 pounds so far and I regret that I didn't workout back in HS and college. My buddy Regina and her bf convinced me to join their gym 9 months ago and I fell in love with weight training and metabolic drills. I still have a bit of flab, but I feel great and hopefully next year I can start building more muscle and get some abs.

My only weakness is a weekly beer or a glass of fruit juice. No soda, coffee, or tea anymore. On special occasions, I eat a cone of ice cream but that's only once or twice a year. Otherwise I stick to what I listed along with Omega-3 eggs, fish oil/sunflower/flax seed pills, lean organic beef, chicken tenderloins and breasts, ground turkey, tilapia or salmon to mix things up, and the odd lamb chop. I usually prefer things broiled, boiled, or baked. I tend to boil my red meat along with soup bones so I can get broth.

have you ever had venison? usually they have to add some pig fat to it because it's so lean

just eat whatever you feel like eating as long as u reach your protein goal and stay near your calorie goal each day

>44147720
Yah. I hunt. It has like 3-5G per 4oz.

You said it had "NO" fat though.

It's the same for rabbit meat.

Yeah, both are very lean. However their diet is based on caribous, seals (in artic), muttons, fatty rodents like capivara (in south America). On top of that, when lean meat was eaten, it was dipped in stored fat first, as you said and as cited on Stefansson book among others anthropologists books.

You haven't cited any sources for your claims, btw. From what I recall when studying Mayas, even in hot central America, fat meat was the preferred meal, and the only, if there was enough of it.

.... Mind. Blown.

So veg is a meme? Seriously?

yeah breh , stop eating carbs & veg , be ready for some incredible endurance

there is more reason to eat fiber than just fucking colon health rofl

and there is more reason to eat vegetables than just fiber...

>So veg is a meme? Seriously?
Nutrition-wise, yes. It's not as good source of macros nor micros and vitamins as animal sources, except maybe vitamin C and K+. But since both vit C and K+ daily requirements are shown to be not that high when you're not eating carbs at all (such as shown by Stefasson 1-year round all meat study), it's still a matter of doubt if plants are indeed a good source of it or just happens to have a shit tons of vit C beyond necessity. But, even in this case, sources of vit C are very few (lemons, oranges, barbados cherry), not your usual vegs. If you're interested on the matter, this article is a nice read.

On the other hand, economy wise, it's pretty much unsustainable to have a large population eating fat, meat and dairy only. It has to be taken into account that on poorer areas, combos of rice and beans, chickpeas, and such are much cheaper to produce, and, while not being all that nutritious, it's still cheaper to produce mass scale with today technologies. But then again, they're not your usual flour based food nor leafy veggies.

>Thousands of victory thirsty athlete who are ready to take life threatening drug just to get a gold medal.
>NONE of them EVER jumped on the "optimal" memediet that you and other retarded unealthy shill keep on spouting like Kete/zerocarb / Le evil grain .
>all of them eat mainly grains , beans & lean meat .

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

> Implying that fat and meat are optimal for performance
> Implying that athletes have the most healthy lifestyle
Needless to say that both muscles and liver storage glycogen as a form energy source. Whether it's the best or the worst energy source, depriving yourself of it is going to impair your output to some degree.

On the other hand, you may benefit from not having to deal with inflammation decurring from eating carbs, so while it may not be the best for performance it might be for maintenance. On that basis, before insulin was massively availabe, that was the main treatment for diabetes, that is, zeroing carbs. Still today, many of those sick for inflammatory diseases (metabolic, autoimmune, colonic etc even migraines) opt for not eat carbs in favor of a improved well being, with or without meds.

>Can't do cardiovascular sports more than 1 day in a row thanks to your depleted glycogen.
>Best for maintenance of health .

>Can't do cardiovascular sports more than 1 day in a row thanks to your depleted glycogen.
Who said so, rofl.
Btw, just remembered that the owner of the ergometric rowing world record for seniors has been a carnivore for 20y. He's also the owner of WR for the same category in total lifting weight. And a MD, Shawn Baker. But you know better user.

Gout isn't about meat, but about fructose that raises the uric acid produced in ATP catabolism. Something similar may happen with meat too, but even in theory it's much less than what sugar does.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23089274

Jesus fucking Christ this might be the least intelligent thread I’ve ever seen on Veeky Forums. OP, don’t do this to yourself, please.

oh yeah , the 52 Yo dude who look like 27 yo arnold , the power of da meat right xDD rawwwr carnivore for the win .

> Thread filled with linked articles and cited studies, most from some of most reputable sources such as Cochrane
> Jesus fucking Christ this might be the least intelligent thread I’ve ever seen
> the power of da meat right xDD rawwwr carnivore
Yeah, nice arguments... Get gud anons

>points out that athletes are willing to take potentially life-threatening drugs in order to win
>thinks in basically the same breath they give a fuck about dietary health
ljl, just ljl. Athletes eat grains for the same reason anyone eats grains - they're cheap, abundant, and very calorie dense. They're not a superfood. There's nothing in them you can't get from other places. They're just cheap. Same goes for beans. There's nothing special about them other than efficiency - especially if you're eating a 6-8k calorie a day diet to compete at the highest level.

I want to believe
Do you have source for the published work
Where they taking their other vitamins . I know Lions produce their own vitamin c. For humans how would we fair .

Im all about le evil carbs memey but shawn baker is a fraud

I've seen a few ketofags claim that as well but never got the time to actually read a nice post like yours. Whenever people on reddit clam "fiber is meme" the post just gets downvoted and people reply really aggressively, I fucking hate reddit.

You'll get sick of eating steak and eggs for the rest of your life.

I believed in fiber... 20 years ago or so.
All my current reading hasn't given me any reason to praise its existance.
Currently I believe it's possible it can be useful in for the production of vitamin K2 in the intestines. More time in our (small) colon + more time for fermentation/bacteria to create it.
But it's a long shot and nothing I would bet any money on. For successful vitamin K production in our bodies we probably need to eat food that started to ferment already (with the correct bacterias - the wrong ones, even if not unhealthy, will not help). The invention of refrigerators kinda saves us from that and the reduced K2 intake may affect our bone density.

You can get Stefasson book here:
> libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=1E8D51E2D5089F85A37962E9887635BE
Also recommend if you want to read more into it.
>justmeat.co/
> ketotic.org/

I think he's roiding too. Test wouldn't cover for lack of carbs tho, it's not an energy source. So it's doesn't matter much the same in this regard.

Take a multivitamin

What are you fuckin 60? Sorry oldtimer, time for you to do some more research.

You'll go into Ketosis and probably lose some weight. You'll look flat and be a bit weaker though.

Bump for interest

If you go Keto you will have energy problems as your body adjusts to the lack of carbs and your peak cardio goes down. Your overall athleticism will stay about the same.

>The tribes that eat meat mostly have a life expectancy of around 40.
wrong

replace the steak with salmon and make sure the eggs are boiled. Also eat vegetables everyday

No, just studying human biological systems. Steak and eggs do not have nearly as many vitamins and minerals as you need. For starters, you won't be getting enough calcium. Each egg only contains about 25 mg of calcium, and for adults over 19 you need at least recommended 1000.

Calcium is necessary for every single muscle contraction in your body:

youtube.com/watch?v=ousflrOzQHc

Without it you'll be weak and spastic. You need green, leafy vegetables and fruits in there too if you don't want to drink milk.

You know who consumed a diet of nearly all meat and very few fruits and vegetables? Sailors. Know what they got? Scurvy. It's a slow, painful death:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/155758.php

You will shit a lot, get a bidet to wash all the leftover feces inside your boipussi faggot

Name one you fucking samefag shill

Organ meats have vitamin C.

ok, but he said "steak" which is hindquarter meat.

I can tell that he wants to eat a high-protein low/no-carb diet, like a paleo. Even they recommend eating vegetables and fruits like everyone else:

paleoleap.com/vitamin-c/

And yes, this is the way that most indigenous societies that ate nearly all-meat diets (like the Eskimos) survived, they had to eat all cuts and parts of each animal they killed.

So if you don't want to eat weird animal parts, then eat veggies. If you do, eat the weird animal parts. Either way the conclusion stands: an exclusively steak-and-eggs diet will lead to malnutrition and disease.

Just drink coffee.

I've done it for 9 months or so to see if it would help my crohn's; no effect on the crohn's but it did make me stop shitting 10 times a day. If it does stop you up just drink some metamucil or eat some broccoli, its not going to plug you up to the point that you need medical intervention.

Sophisticated trolling in this thread, probably by a paleo crossfitter.
>Don't eat a balanced, healthy diet
>Don't eat fibre

>and many traditional communities from the artic to amazon forest based its nutrition on meat and animal fat

its also well known that artic communities (that are based entirely on animal fat and meat) have much shorter life expectancy and the highest rates of heart disease of any population

Well yeah, a very large portion of their population is obese. You could eat the "healthiest" foods in the world, but if you eat too much and get fat, you're gonna have health problems.

Name one reason we should eat fiber

Big, fat, ghostie poops

not getting colon cancer

But when i eat zero fiber my shits look much healthier. I used to lots of "whole grains" and high fiber foods and my shits always looked unhealthy
[Citation needed]

Unhealthy how?
I enjoy being able to poop and not having to wipe more than once or twice.

Because I don't to get my dick full of shit when I fuck your twink asses

>much shorter life expectancy, implied due to CVD, in the entire world.
Please provide a source for this "well known fact".
(One that have them actually eating their original diet and haven't switched/added modern western grain diet like so many other natives with catastrophic results)

This should be a comic its so cringe

Piggybacking. What bad things could happen if I were to start a diet of pan-simmered garbanzo beans and rotel?

explain why I get massively constipated if I dont eat fiber and drink probiotics then

Steak and eggs
Steak and eggs
Ogga bogga
Steak and eggs.

Eating fiber isn't a Big Ag conspiracy. Studies finding lack of association with cancer when looking at intakes between 10 and 30 grams a day, or from short-term supplement use, is also not convincing evidence that fiber is useless.

Fiber, particularly soluble fiber, absorbs and excretes excess cholesterol, protecting against heart attacks and stroke.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21776465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23317525
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23539529
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22623748

Fiber acts as a pre-biotic, feeding gut bacteria which ferment it into compounds like butyrate and propionate, which reduce inflammation and improve glycemic control. Polyphenols are also bound to the fiber and released during fermentation, helping to prevent colorectal cancer and heart disease.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23319119
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24495527
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257741/

>thinking posting 5 papers is conclusive

Fit please stay away from science

>Nutrition-wise, yes. It's not as good source of macros nor micros and vitamins as animal sources
There's more to nutrition than that. Vitamins and minerals are essential, and the sources of food you get them from have their own separate health effects due to the many other non-essential nutritive compounds in them. Broccoli isn't good for you just because it contains vitamin C, for example. It also contains sulfurophane, glucosinolates, indoles, kaempferol, and many other compounds that work synergistically to promote health.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12936943
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22377900
aicr.org/reduce-your-cancer-risk/diet/elements_phytochemicals.html

>It's safe to eat solely meat and fat for at least year (scientifically known) without getting any of these shit of constipation, scurvy etc. I say this because there was a once famous study conducted by Stefansson at Cornell University
An anecdote from the 1920s by a man who was funded by the Institute of American Meat Packers, who ended up getting pre-diabetes by the end of his diet experiment.

youtube.com/watch?v=n6riZUY-r30