THE FUCKING WINE PILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm going to ditch beer and shit and go for just drinking red wine, straight up.

>Man lives to 107 'by only drinking red wine'
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/man-lives-to-107-by-only-drinking-red-wine-a6854906.html

>Preventing dementia
>Protection from prostate cancer
>Reducing risk of depression
>Preventing vision loss
>Healthy blood vessels and blood pressure
>Heart health and type-2 diabetes
>Protects against heart disease
>Preventing liver disease
>Preventing dental cavities
>Treating acne
>Improving lung function and preventing lung cancer
>Preventing breast cancer
>Minimizes damages if you ever suffer from a stroke
medicaldaily.com/red-wine-burns-fat-and-lowers-blood-pressure-plus-5-other-health-benefits-winos-321382

>Drinking red wine 'can help you live longer and healthier life', scientists claim
>It improves your balance
>It helps during childbirth
>It boosts fertility
telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/nutrition/red-wine-unexpected-health-benefits/

It's fucking CONFIRMED! Wine is the green tea of alcohol, and I'm going to primarily drink wine at the house, when I choose to buy alcohol.

When I'm out friends at the bar or even in a dance club? I'll fucking ask for a glass of wine.

Stereotypes can exist for a reason, and indeed - you rarely see stupid people drinking wine.

Join me my friends. Drink wine. Improve your life. Start a beautiful family. Continue to drink wine.

yeah, a glass at dinner
anything more than this is degenerative, don't get drunk off the stuff

The Italians and French are famous for their wine. The Italians have never won a war; their only notable contribution to history is pizza and dean martain. The french are pussies who eat snails.
Wine is so fucking putrid i gave myself a taste aversion to chicken parmesan by drinking it with my dinner. My mind remembers the filthy taste of that rotten grape milk and it makes it impossible to enjoy my dinner.
Shoo shoo, wine cuck

i dont think id want to live that long

I actually started drinking red wine on the daily about a year ago, it legitimately made me feel better.

lmao, calling people pussies when you cant handle fucking wine, what a fuckin cuck

Polyphenols are found in higher concentrations in other non-alcoholic sources AND the problem it fixes is inflamation and rigid veins/arteries. Lowering inflamation is the root cause of longevity. Look up studies that correlate low levels of inflamation to with lifespan.

Yw

Wine is stronger than beer. No carbonation. Win win.

Saw this thread on /pol/

>Polyphenols
source me on these polys
or a good red wine recommendation

By far the most estrogenic type of alcohol, kys wineboy.

I thought that was beer. source?

Too many calories, real men drink ales.

fell for the shitty b8

wow u got me

wine correlate with longevity because for most of the degenerate west , it's their main sources of fucking fruits .
How about you start eating GRAPES you mongoloid.

Drinking wine for muh health benefit when grapes exist would be like eating nutella for muh cocoa benefits

yeah man that country with Rome in it has never won a war.

ello me mates?

Kek

I drink approx 1.5bottles of melot or Shiraz a week. I love the stuff.

>“Shiraz” literally translates to “Shit”
Pinot noir, made from shelled circus pinots is the best red wine.

I couldn't give a shit if it was actual shit. I like the taste

>Pinot noir