Explain to me in one sentence why I shouldn't go to the gym wearing orange sweat pants and a cut off orange sweat shirt...

Explain to me in one sentence why I shouldn't go to the gym wearing orange sweat pants and a cut off orange sweat shirt with a blue t-shirt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BQMgCy-n6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will look stupid.

They'll think you're trolling for old scaley dragonballs, you know... like a fucking homo.

Humorless betas insecure about what other people wear at the gym. Never gonna make it. Sad!

Dude that’s awesome. Is that you?
I’ll wear anything to get a ride out of people.

I unironically have a Bardock armor shirt I wear to the gym. I would only judge you for doing the ghetto version of the outfit and not getting a gi

yeah but no gi is designed like his, unless you're talking about the RoF Whis gi.

show us your bardock shirt. I have a vegeta one

My elbows hurt erry time I do an extention move, let alone heavy chest day.

I love the weights, but I love my elbows more.

What do? I am fortyish. I would like a cycle.

A ride where?

It would be fucking awesome if you are ripped. This one guy who had a body like Goku did it all the time and people thought he was awesome. Now if you are scrawny or fat you just look like a try hard nerd so dont be that faggot.

You reply to the right thread, dude?

Have a doctor check your elbows. If there's a problem, fix it. If there's no problem, then strengthen your muscles with exercise. Hop on SS. Rippetoe has grannies doing squats and deadlifts. You can too.

How ripped are we talking? The most literal 3D translation of Goku's body is fucking Schwarzenegger.

All I know is I do two twenty five for reps on bench. Now I reach for a tomato in the grocery and my elbows scream.

What do? My bitches mother keeps on preaching fatty acids and shit.

Fish oil is good for joints, that's no joke.

Dude, I'm not a doctor. You're asking me to diagnose elbow pain, sight unseen, with no other description of your symptoms, history, or even a hint of your workout routine or bench form. Talk to a doctor. Get an X-ray. You're "40ish." Figure out your life.

Too many reps at once

Bench 5x5 or 3x10

lol took me a second

Noice mate

A little grainy but nice shirt

He's a fucking twig.

Fuck you Veeky Forums

>that hat cope
Tien?

So? Who cares. I was talking about the shirt not his physique. So be nice.

OP, I'm going to start a gym chain where this is not only accepted but encouraged. Recommend me some good names.

need dbz delts

No, it's not.

Look at this guy he's actually too big. Pic related is his body type. Too bad that guy has a horrible face.

Too big ? Tell that to broly

sort of like

Tell that to Brolly? Nigga you should be wearing the brolly shirt.

Cell jobbed to this cunt.

>being nice on Veeky Forums
you must be new here

Billy Crystal is a national treasure...and I hate Jews.

Dude, I fucking wish there was a meme gym I could go to where the gimmick was you had to wear something like that, but otherwise it was a normal gym. A DBZ themed gym would be sick.

>10x Gravity Fitness
>Final Form Fitness
>HIFL Health Club

That guy is too small.

Sounds autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=-BQMgCy-n6U

Kino

Gold's is that way, my man. Everyone has a place.

>Cops immediately called for escaped inmate lifting lmao .25 plate
There, one.

All brand name gyms are trash. Give me no name dungeon gym any day.

All gym dungeons are trash give me an abandoned precast concrete plant any day

that legit looks gay, just a poor combination of colours.

>his ceps and delts aren't the size of his head
never gonna make it