What are your devilish NYE plans?

What are your devilish NYE plans?

>Take 2g of phenibut a few hours before party
>Limit myself to 3-4 drinks the entire night
>Normie mode engaged
>Life of the party, inhibitions of a seasoned alcoholic, coherence of a teatotaller, only a few hundred calories gained
>Acquire thots
>Take ZMA before bed
>Wake up feeling refreshed and run off the extra cals

D E V I L I S H

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1RdEVXWXbU
amazon.com/Way-Zen-Alan-W-Watts/dp/0375705104
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5121545/Fitness-fanatics-using-drugs-feel-superhuman-gym.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck i love phenibut.

>NYE plans ruined because xans didn't arrive in the mail

Why not take phenibut instead? It’s basically MDMA lite in my experience, especially at higher doses

To actually give a fuck without threatening people.

To be an example. To lead and not look backwards in anger.

lol, jk, I'm a hardcore alcoholic.

Being OK with sobriety would be nice.

I just ran out a few weeks ago. For me comparing it to MDMA is a bit of a stretch, but the loss of inhibition and the drunk feeling it gives you without all the sloppiness makes it almost as good as a strong benzo.

People don't know what they're missing out on. I swear this shit will be scheduled very very soon

Ausbrah?

yeah brah

what's a high dose for you? I've maxed out at around 4g but I feel like I could go further

I’m experimenting with increasing doses

1.5g is my highest. I’m sure more would be no problem but I don’t want to risk any withdrawals

What is 4g like?

How does phenibut compare to xanax?
Is it still worth taking if you have no problem getting xanax?

I went through an experimental phase of around a month taking it 3 times a week at doses between 1 and 3 grams. I did feel a little shitty after i stopped for a few days, but came back fine.

4g was very pleasant. My head was swimming like I'd had a lot to drink but very little dizziness or slurring and no nausea, so it shits all over alcohol imo. Very prosocial and was in a great mood all day, no comedown. would recommend high dose

Cool, I might have to try that much

Any bad side effects with alcohol at all?

xanax is far superior if you want to get fucked up/general recreational use.

Phenibut is better for a subtle mood lift, great if you feel anxious prior to a job interview/exam and works amazingly well as a general mood boost.

I would go easy on alcohol at high doses man. Both depress your CNS and combining two depressants can kill you, at the very least make you chad coma and shit yourself.

That being said, alcohol on any benzo or phenibut is great fun if you're a bit responsible and have your wits about you. Weed + high dose phenibut is even better though

Where can one acquire phenibutt in the US?

>drinking
>taking drugs
>sexual immorality

Not gonna make it

>back to /pol/

Aw yes the best, take it before party once a week at school, always a social wizard. Going to a rave tommorow on tequila and phenibut gonna be lit!

>be 20 yrs old in burgerland
>drink alcohol on nye
/devilish/ indeed

Reported to ATF

pls no

I keep hearing about phenibut and I want to try this shit. Where do you acquire it, isn’t it legal?

Multishitpostan

I hope I am not banned on the chans. God damn it I am banned on /int/

I would be very careful. The withdrawl fucked me up and i didnt even take that much.

Fellow ausfag. Where do you lads get it from?

Different guy here.Took first time got no withdrawal from it, reduced anxiety, helped steady my breathing when my HR got up lifting, easier to talk to people. Bad thing is you can only take it once every week/two week. I took half a quarter's worth of powder since no scoop.

liftmode.com

>take phenibut
>drink coffee
>basically all the negative effects are mitigated
>is loads and loads cheaper than alcohol
>and with proper dosages can be just as strong, if not stronger
>can still drive
>no cancer and toxic after affects of alcohol
>still high reaction speeds (good for avoiding or for getting inna fights at "social" places)

If more people knew about this, christ, the alcohol industry would probably ban it. There is no reason whatsoever to drink alcohol ever again with this thing around.

bulknutrients.com.au

>and the duration is also longer than alcohol

christ, srsly, alcohol should just kys

modafinil > coffee
phenibut > alcohol

Play boardgames with gf and cousins

modafinil + coffee

I love phenibut as well bruv, but the comedown / withdrawals from extended use can be a fucking nightmare.

>did it 3 nights in a row for some ungodly reason and i literally could not get out of bed for 2 days afterwards because i was too depressed

wtf why am i just hearing about phenibut.

it looks like it is largely available only online? anyone know any stores that might carry it?

Front Squats and RDLs

>Britbong
>Can’t find phenibut anywhere
>Roiders that I know never even heard of it

just order it from an online retailer to your house mens.

yeh its nothing like MDMA but it's, for me, better than benzos, although weaker ofcourse. better because i sleep better on it and i dont feel depressed or shitty after from it, ever.

i've been taking the shit for a few years, once a week for dates and also a pill = 1 drink so you can mostly or entirely quit drinking toxic alcohol

instead of making your anxiety worse -- assuming you just use it infrequently -- it makes your anxiety better, because you have positive experiences instead of negative self-fulfilling prophecies and so your anxieties fade away over time.

instead of "omg what if this girl notices how nervous i am" you just have a good time on a date and then after you do that 20 times you don't even think that reflexive negative thought anymore, even without phenibut. it's useful for effortless CBT basically, especially in combination with propanolol

There are none in the UK user. They all come from outside and customs will confiscate it

is phenibut a shitty version of gabapentin/pregabalin ?

Good on you bro

Sounds like you’re making positive changes

I plan to be asleep by 8.

Lmao, gtfo fit.

thats the weird thing, I am not sure if I should consider myself as lucky or something...or if I am just so adjusted to being miserable...that I can and do function just normally.

I did 2 days of mediocre and low dosages...I think I slept better but beyond that I did not notice anything else. Then I quit...and the only thing that I noticed was a ringing in my ears. But I still slept very good. The thing is, I did the clinical test that they have for depression and scored mediocerly on it, in the middle of it.

As for the sleep...I adjusted myself to "miserable" sleep a while ago, since I am working shifts. I learned to live with it, and even with sleep deprivation to some extent. Which calmed me down and actually gave me better sleep. I am all alone, probably rank somewhere on the depression scale, have no family, few friends around me...yet even with all of these factors I managed to sleep well.

What you describe as "I cant get out of bed" I understand quite well. But apparently, if you do it long enough, and with enough frequency. You may get bored of it like I did...I am not even kidding here. At some point my brain went..."so...whats the point of this again? If you do not sleep, then go read something, its just wasteful of time, it means nothing." and thus through sheer effort (and maybe also the zen book by allan watts, the "satori" knowledge) I stopped giving a fuck about most of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1RdEVXWXbU

and

amazon.com/Way-Zen-Alan-W-Watts/dp/0375705104

basically helped me to unfuck myself and become stable enough for a very demanding job. In which I am near the 10% of performers even probably.

Coffee is much better than modafinil.

In which way? Modafinil is much more useful for making you awake, especially in relation to sleep deprivation. Its basically coffee x3, with no crash.

and then you have Armodafinil...which is coffee x5

>tfw fit is full of drug addicts

I got invited to fuck all, what should I do? Any chance at pulling pussy going to a club solo?

Going out with coworkers and already feeling anxious.

Help me Veeky Forums

Put Butter in your coffee.

Pretty much eliminates coffee crash. Fats prevent rapid absorption of the caffeine.

spending it with my girlfriend at a bar, where we will inevitably get into a discussion/argument about our future and may or may not end up breaking up

I am going to sit in my apartment and drink alone

>Be 22 in Burgerland
>Lines of coke and weed

Devilish

Totally making it

kek, its a real thing? Didnt know about it, thanks user. Modafinil and its partner are a bit...expensive you know. Though their chemical composition and duration are top notch...according to some news article about this ploy...it works for 6 hours? That is getting pretty close to the 8 hours range of Armodafinil. And for a much smaller price.

>doesn't have an amazing loyal loving wifey to spend his new years with and has to pick up random thots
JUST

Phenibutt takes too fucking long to work and the fact you can't eat or drink anything except for water for 6 hours to get a good effect is a pain in the ass.

>dinner with gf
>cardio
>fall asleep with her head on my chest

Sounds likebyou made this thread to hype yourself up. I can tell u r a beta and needed to make this thread as a confidence booster

What brand phenibut has been good?

Fucking hate parties, I tried forcing myself to enjoy normie shit like that but I just can't. I'm staying in all cosy at home.

>tfw phenibut does nothing to you except make you incredibly tired

I've tried everything, high dose, low dose, empty stomach, it just does nothing for my anxiety. Maybe it's just so bad nothing helps? Only a lot of wine and diazepam has been able to calm me down in all my trials of meds

do coconut oil instead then you even burn some fat and get a nice nutty taste.

it's called bulletproof coffee, look it up

I am going to eat a bunch of acid and try to get myself to shed every tear I will ever shed in my life in one night. I deleted everyone's number and don't want to do anything with anyone anymore. Any any any.

>What are your devilish NYE plans?

I'm gonna sit in my room and watch anime. They'll never see it coming, the fools

I'm going to go to work, come home, eat, watch some TV and go to bed. Then Monday night back in the gym, start revising for exams.

Gonna go to a rave and possibly pop some molly if I’m not having the greatest of times , otherwise dance my ass off and go right to sleep to lift right after

Same, I really don't understand the appeal

try get with peoples girlfriends and if their boyfriends act up ill convince them that they're just being jealous or i punch them and ruin their night

>tfw opposite problem
I have OCD but I don't have any social anxiety issues and phenibut doesn't do anything for me. I feel a tiny bit of warmth if I go past 2 grams but it isn't enough to even bother with.

No one here having a redneck NYE? Buddy's wife cooking a shit ton of food, gonna eat and drink beer around a bon fire on their property, shoot some guns, listen to some music.

Doesn't get better than that when you and your boys are all married or engaged.

>show up to friend's drug-free NYE party
>eat a pot brownie before hand
Devilish

I'm gonna go to my girlfriends house and eat tons of snacks, drink, and play some games and chill with her family for a bit. Already lifted and ran a mile, skipping lunch and getting most my proteins and carb intake from the snacks later.

Who else here /goodboy/?

Kek. Phenibut is among the worst GABAergics available. It offers nothing unless you truly have a virgin tolerance by not ever doing benzos/GHB/Z-drugs. Hell, fucking baclofen is better. BACLOFEN.
Want truly an amazing experience? GHB (or GBL), benzos (especially benzos on steroids like clonazolam) and of course, zolpidem (other z-drugs do not cause hallucinations and euphoria).
There, young one.
You know how I know you never tried MDMA nor anything laying close to the euphoriant category?

Xanax is vastly superior to phenibut, but there are other benzos vastly superior to Xanax, such as Klonopin.

Like I said before, phenibut is truly a drug for the desperate (I guess from the countries where most RCs are banned) and so they consider it a gift from heaven. But, what it really does, is requiring huge doses for effects barely better than alcohol, while still being even MORE addictive than truly amazing GABAergics like benzos or GHB.
If you have money to spend, then you have no excuse to ever invest into phenibut over benzos and similar. It's a true piece of shit.

meeting up with two thirsty exes (separately) and then a house party. I've banged two girls in one day once in my life, but tonight I might get a trifecta.

help us out, where can we learn more about these superior alternatives? preferably something legal

Fuck my sister's friends

Probably not gonna happen

Say goodbye to doggo.

I'm from the UK bought it online, from on the big nootropics sellers in america.

Better chance than fapping at home.

>NY with gf and friend's gf's

The worst. Glad i'm past that phase and onto the going out later on one.

>Take ZMA before bed
Someone explain

ZMA can give you bizarre dreams. Some people take it as a zinc and magnesium supplement, some take it solely for the weird dreams

>cousins
>(15)
>

Fuck a trap before I get into the military

>take phenibut
>go to NYE
>it turns into the usual "I get some mires, and some women try to get into my personal space but I get spooked by whatever that I see"

that whatever may be smoking, profane smartphone usage...a little bit too much makeup...a little bit too fat...negro rhythm music likings...the woman, her whole face, her wrinkles, her clothing, her behavior...christ one can see many things from that. And I still nearly completely disapprove. What I have is not anxiety anymore. Its just hatred. I dont feel like I am part of the nation.

and I did this multiple times. Got approached too by women. The only way I can think is to try to find a more upscale place. Or to find a different nation. But even in the middle class there is nothing of value. How depressing.

Pffff, fuck hold on, NYE. I'm in the wrong thread I guess.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5121545/Fitness-fanatics-using-drugs-feel-superhuman-gym.html
Tfw can't lift high because drug testing at work

>People mixing benzos and alcohol
Degenerates