Yates claims this was him after 6 months of lifting... How can this be possible...

Yates claims this was him after 6 months of lifting... How can this be possible, He didnt start roiding instantly did he?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dorian_yates/status/541669236985561089
youtube.com/watch?v=wKEoituU81k
youtube.com/watch?v=cu-7WSjaVyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I also see ads claiming i can get easy pussy within 4 miles but i still fuck my hand every other day

It's hard to say for sure. He clearly had amazing genetics and he went full looking autism mode by only working out, eating and sleeping for a while. Listen to him talk in depth about his part, it's interesting.

I really really have trouble believing the gains he made in a short amount of time (winning contests after a year).

this is possible natty in a year or so

He said on joe rogan that he started roiding a few months before his first competition, not sure when that was though

Yeah I think It's possible, Really good diet. Workout twice a day 6 days a week and get tons of sleep... Not everyone has that kind of time or resources but it's possible. some movie stars do this with their personal trainers when they are getting ready to shoot a new movie.

That's not him. That's Mark Zuckerberg from when he was creating facebook as a student at Harvard before those two beta twins came along and stole his idea.

pls be bait: natty idiots lifting under a year thinking you they achieve that mass if you "work hard" and have a "really good diet."

He's not a teenager in the picture = no puberty gains. What sport could he have played to put that chest mass on?... or wait did he build that all in 6 months natty?! Keep buying my supplements kids and don't forget to eat your Wheaties every morning! xd

lmao

first year lifters not understanding the power of genetic outliers

>it's not possible for one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time and an icon to hardcore lifters to look good naturally after 6 months.

do you people think about what you're saying sometimes? do you think in your wildest retarded wet soyboy dreams that you could ever look anywhere close to this? take all the drugs you want, work out all you want. you won't even get close, 269lbs at 5'11 with single digit bodyfat.

Yeah, I can't believe you are serious. Today's bodybuilding = drugs, because if you don't have the drug's you'll never be able to see your true genetic potential.

This is because genetic potential also has a part in how your body will react to hormones and if you're genetics hold you back in regards to hormones then you're fucked from the start. 296lbs at 5'11 sub10%, is drugs (AAS, HGH and Slin abuse) + time + genetics (muscle but also hormone reponse). If you don't have Time and drugs, then you're never going to come close enough to see your genetic potential.

btw my dreams are nothing like that kek

Yates is also convinced training a muscle twice a week even on tons of gear will make it shrink. He's also become a DUDEWEEDLMAO Joe Rogan tier guy lately who believes in every conspiracy theory.

>Yates claims this was him after 6 months of lifting
source?

He had insane genetics and he realised that shortly after he started lifting

Some people just have amazing genetics for muscle building.

Yes it isn't fair.
Deal with it.
You know who this is (in white guys at least) if they still have a full head of hair AFTER roiding to the fucking moon.

Arnie, yates, cutler etc... Theres no top tier physiques with MPB.

The reason they are the top 0.0001% is not just because of steroids. It is genetics that allow them to be at that level.
You could pump all of their steroids into an average guy and you wouldn't get the same results even with the same work ethic.

twitter.com/dorian_yates/status/541669236985561089

nice

Doesn't post what he looked like before, he may have had athletic background.

There are guys who have never lifted who look better.

thorin looking juicy

Kek

I honestly look VERY similar, albeit 3-5% higher bf. I lifted in HS, but that was 5 years ago, and just started lifting again 6 months ago. That said I am NOT natty since then, so take that for what its worth.

So clearly a smart man. If you can train a muscle twice a week for an extended time, you aren't working hard enough

He probably did some sport or something before and already had a good base. Or he is a liar

100% achievable natty but geneticlets compare everyone to themselves and base whats possible from their own potential, which is clearly fucking shit

Young, VERY good genes, hitting it hard in autist mode...it is possible

you think this is possible natty in 6 months? This is possible natty in one year if you are a genetic freak. 6 months is a fucking lie.

My post=you

So you're agreeing with him then. Matey has top tier genetics for bodybuilding in every way possible.

I'm so jealous of that type of chest. I have no definition at all in my upper area. That part of the chest always looks phenomenal

I think it's possible, only because these are my stats at 4 months and I already look pretty good. He probably has even better genetics than me

OHP: 135
bench: 225
front squat: 225
bb row: 205

don't deadlift because I don't need it for my goals

>take all the drugs you want

It's not about the drugs. Drugs level the playing field by making genetics more or less meaningless. It's about the dedication and persistence. I could turn any average dude into a Dorian if they were willing to spend the next 5 years doing nothing but training, but what fucking idiot wants to do that?

>It's not about the drugs. Drugs level the playing field by making genetics more or less meaningless.

t. brainlet

posting your stats without posting your bodyweight is fucking useless.

>he's lying
>he's on roids

Mystery solved

?? not really but

175 pounds 6'

confirmed for being a fucking retarded soyboy

bodyweight is heavily correlated with strenght you moron. Weight classes in powerlifting exists for a reason.

Who cares, bodybuilding is a beauty pageant for failed athletes.

Why would Yates lie about this?
He literally laid out all of his roid cycles. He gains nothing from pretending that he wasn't on roids 6 months into lifting, as he said he hopped on the gains train before his first show.

>Why would Yates lie about this?
Why would anyone lie about taking steroids at all? Just because he admits to using them doesn't guarantee he's being completely truthful about everything he says. Believe your eyes before you believe what someone else says

You've never even stuck a needle in your ass you little pussy.

Bandwagon memer, that's fucking meta dude. You know who bandwagons? Cucks and bitches with low T.

He has said he was quite muscular even before lifting. He does have some of the best genetics of all time.

1) This physique is possible natty if you are good at posing / flexing.

2) What everyone is getting confused over is the claim "6 months of training". Of course if you assume he had never done any physical work before that then these results would be impossible. But if he was already somewhat athletic due to manual labor or other sports then I don't see the problem.

> he looked better within 6 months than he looked his whole career as bodybuilder

BREAKING NEWS: One of the greatest bodybuilders of all time made better progress as a beginner than the average Veeky Forumsizen. Veeky Forums scientists quickly determine that the only possible way someone could make better progress than them is heavy steroid use.

thats impressive considering this was him 1 year ago

Bane?

he was saying his first competition was year and a half or smth like that since he started lifting

>Believe your eyes
I see a dude that doesn't look like he's taken any roids and if he did, he's a genetic waste.
Anybody who needs roids to look like that (zyzz for instance) doesn't have the potential for growth needed to be a succesfull bodybuilder, let alone still be making size gains 10 years later.

>Zyzz

Kinda want to agree but you have to keep in mind that Zyzz lived an anti-gains lifestyle. He drank and smoked, probably did worse drugs, I don't know the details. He probably partied several nights a week which means he got no good rest to make gains during. Even if his training had been optimal he would have made few gains as a natty. Zyzz may have had perfect bodybuilding genetics and we wouldn't know because he fucked himself over with bad rest and lots of stressful substance intake.

The madman looks happier in the second pic

hey dorian!

Can't hear you over how massive my lats are

aesthetics>everything else, KID

Why do people look up to Zyzz

>Take enough steroids to die of a heart attack at the age of 22
>Leave behind a body that was obtainable natty

How do you fuck that up

>short stubby popeye arms
>aesthetic
If you're going the aesthetic route at least post the undefeated chamption and last aesthetic Mr Olympia and not a failed attempt at manlet cope.

his final form was not attainable natty.

shit proportions, not aesthetic at all. if this physique won him a title it just goes to show it was already all politics back then.

>Why do people look up to Zyzz
because he was a WoW player and Veeky Forums poster in the mid 2000s. You couldn't get more like us back then.

He was the literal Veeky Forums dream - a loser like us who stopped being a loser and got pussy.

I see, so it's more to do with the fact that he was "one of us" and showed what was possible, rather than his physique being the source of inspiration?

The only shit proportions in this thread is the proportion of your chode to your panniculus.

>being this delusional

holy shit
dyels need to be kicked out

>rather than his physique being the source of inspiration?
Ofcourse. What made you think otherwise?
He was literally the r9k posterboy, before there was a r9k.
Also he was perma-banned from Veeky Forums for camwhoring.

You trolling, right?

m8 your nigger has terrible triceps insertions, lagging biceps, weirdly overdeveloped shoulders and lats, a huge gap in his abs and he looks "bloated" despite being at extremely low bodyfat. insulin, maybe? also the dude has no neck, his head sits on his shoulders. at best you could argue he just sucks at posing and it's the bad posing making his insertions and proportions look worse than they were. he'd still have the weird bloated look and arguably a bodybuilder should be good at posing to win a competition.

check out my nigger for comparison, this is what a nigger should look like. his only flaw are the weird ab insertions. shredded, no bloat shit, no whacky proportions, great posing. this is a bodybuilder that deserves a title.

God-Tier video right here
12:00
youtube.com/watch?v=wKEoituU81k

>unironically comparing niggers

>actually dissing the Haney triceps
>implying I do not know every single mr Olympia nigger in the history of Weider bodybuilding

He started roiding immediately.

>not comparing niggers, regardless of irony levels

Thats not true at all user, theres still a limit to how much muscle you can put on even with steroids depending on your genetics.

Which proves that roids are completly safe if you're not a brainlet.

If I had posted a White man he could have pulled the race card so I removed race from the equation.

I'm a slav, we have no race cards here, unless it's an 'eglible for a single beating, free of charge' card.

>filename
>roid gut

there is no such thing as roid gut, it's caused by insulin and possibly hgh. according to yates himself his organs went back to normal size when he quit, he blames insulin exclusively. others say hgh can increase the size of your organs but that's disputed. it would be permanent if true.

>Workout twice a day 6 days a week and get tons of sleep

He worked out 4-5 days a week for 45-60 minutes, watch his Joe Rogan podcast.

youtube.com/watch?v=cu-7WSjaVyU

hes open about everything, he says his genetics was ridiculous and he had a great frame and abs etc just from a bit of manual labour, he got into lifting and was like a hermit, its all he cared about, he studied it everyday and dedicated his all to it. The internet wasn't around then, if he wasnt working out or sleeping he was studying the science of lifting and anatomy; a vastly different dedication to 99.999% of modern gym goers, us included.

Listen to what he says about his workouts, they were short but everything was until complete and utter failure with the heaviest weight possible, eccentric and concentric. Fuck the muscles as quickly as possible and rest as much as possible

Yates:
> Height: 5 ft 10 in (178 cm)[1]
> Off Season Weight: 290 pounds (132 kg)[1]
> Competition Weight: 265 pounds (120 kg)[1]
> Upper Arm Size: 51 cm (20 in)
> Thigh Size: 79 cm (31 in)
> Waist Size: 88 cm (35 in)
> Calf Size: 52 cm (20 in)
> Chest size: 142 cm (56 in)

It's called High Intensity Training (HIT) and I'm surprised not many know about this here

>there is no such thing as roid gut
>it's caused by insulin and possibly hgh

So which is it, user?
Protip: roid gut is the common name for what it takes to be above 250lbs on stage.

are you implying that either of those things is a steroid?

>lats
looks like roids to me

yeah, competitive athletes who are on steroids, mongoloid. I don't care if you're 150 or 250, those stats at 4 months are impressive

I started with those stats when i weighed 300 pounds. you dont think thats impressive right?

>Veeky Forums poster in the mid 2000s
he was literally a Veeky Forumsizen

Are you implying the word 'roid' means anything else than 'officially banned performance enhancer'?

Veeky Forums was created in 2008, user.

>being a backlett
How does it feel, user? Do the thought of doing 10 pullups several times per day make you scared?

he posted on Veeky Forums

He posted on several boards, newfriend.

>TFW Veeky Forums will be 10 years old in 7 weeks and you've been wasting time on this imageboard long enough to consider it one of the newer boards.

fpbp

No one believes you benched two plates to start with, unless you had a bunch of previous training.

So you were 100 lbs off of a body weight bench press?
Fat fucking idiot

He's Dorian Yates, he literally has top 0.001% genetics

>TFW Veeky Forums will be 10 years old in 7 weeks and you've been wasting time on this imageboard long enough to consider it one of the newer boards.
Fuark I also know that feel

rated

>being a brainlet
Poor thing