Is the wall real? And if so, what age does it start?

Is the wall real? And if so, what age does it start?

I'm seeing it happen to females that are 24-25 and it's a laugh, especially when they try to hit me up again and I've been working out more and can essentially do better

Christmas cakes

Anywhere from 25-30 i think. Earlier if they're the nagging annoying type

A woman usually hits the wall too if she gets a kid.

I’m 27 and my gf is 26. Even she admits her looks are already starting to decline.

We’ve been together 3.5 years and may well end up having kids etc etc. But I can’t help thinking she’s only ever declining in attractiveness while my sexual value is only ever climbing. I feel as masculine and virile as I ever have in my life.

I can foresee in 5 years or so that she would be so far past her peak as to be virtually valueless in the sexual marketplace, whereas I think I will peak in my 30s. The thought of leaving her to be single and childless the rest of her life breaks my heart. But at the same time I have a caveman instinct to fuck 18 year olds en masse.

She shows me some photos of when she was 18 and it’s like another person. Not that she’s unattractive now, but there’s something about youth (up to 22 or so) that is just ridiculously attractive. The peak for women is definitely around the early 20s.

Hmmm interesting? Are you noticing that you get more female attention the older you get? I have friends in the 27-28 who have no problem smashing 18 year old puss now, where as they struggled when they were younger

If I was single I would have no problem smashing girls that age on Tinder etc

Before I met my current gf I was getting laid by a new girl maybe once a month.

That helps with confidence, which then in turn helps getting thots

It's real, the details vary pretty dramatically though, depending on life choices, genetics, and whatnot.

yes and it's the closest thing we have to karma irl

That feel is real but it’s not worth it. Seen guys fall for the teen pussy trap and leave behind great girls who naturally can’t compete with 18yr olds. My current girl can’t compete with them and no one over 30 ever can but that’s why we’re no longer cavemen I guess, because we don’t bend to that caveman instinct anymore. When you and your girl hit the say 5yr mark, have a home together, a child, you realise that all the teen pussy in the world isn’t worth it as you sit on the couch with her after putting your kid to sleep. Sex is one thing but as you mature in a relationship other things become more important and valuable. Someone who understands you, helps you be your best, who is there for you through it all. These are things not worth throwing away from some quick pussy that might feel great but you’ll be contemplating suicide as the 18yr old opens her mouth and talks about whatever inane shit kids talk about.

>tfw I like older women

Which is weird, it's not the look of them but once I hear they are around the age of 27 and up, my dick gets harder

>being this much of an angry bitter loser

So I'll be alright? I'm 24 and I don't necessarily need an 18 year old but just a pretty girl who hasn't wasted her looks, which usually translates to younger.

I was worried because so many girls my age have really let themselves go. A good half of them are fat and let the smoking/alcohol tendencies of their late teens go on for too long.

>thread about women wasting their prime years being sluts then getting ugly
>brags about not wanting to settle down and fucking around because he's in his prime and wants to be a who're
>irony

Who cares? My advice is use and abuse whatever women you are able, and don't feel bad about it for a second.

roastie in disguise. Go for the teen pussy

This is wise, user.

Most girls are garbage, and are made to be used and abandoned. If you find someone worth it, don't let her go.

When you grow up looking hot is nice, but having a fucking adult as a partner is better. My wife is in fucking med school, like I'm gonna be married to a doctor.
You don't know what people are going to be like when you date young bitches.

If I only wanted to date 18 year old pussy I'd be almost 30 without anything to show for it and end up impregnating some dumb bitch who barely moved out of her parent's.

Men age like wine and women age like milk. This is why women act like whores, they instinctively know that their time fast approaches.

>who understands you, helps you be your best, who is there for you through it all.
you're codependent

you should be able to handle these things on your own, have your own place, lift, AND get whatever pussy you want

they're easier

There's no question that it exists, the only question is when will it hit and how hard will it be. It's different for every woman but for most white chicks, it's around 25 to 30. Doing drugs, smoking and drinking will obviously speed things up. Having a kid will add 10 years to the average woman's age; women like Gal Gadot are the rare exception. Asian women seem to age a lot better than whites. Blacks age at an especially slow pace because they have more melanin than humans.

I'm 33 and it was kinda sad watching most of the pretty girls I knew growing up get ugly and old by the time they hit their mid to late 20s. Unless they were giant cunts, in which case it's kinda lulzy.

>She shows me some photos of when she was 18 and it’s like another person. Not that she’s unattractive now, but there’s something about youth (up to 22 or so) that is just ridiculously attractive. The peak for women is definitely around the early 20s.
If anything, I think women are most attractive around 16 to 20. Those are the peak fertility years. Hell, for some girls, it's more like 15. Nature wants you to fuck healthy women who have healthy eggs and age and beauty are the best predictor of fertility and healthy genes.

you're going to be left lol

>Is the wall real?

Yes.

Not even on Pink Floyd top 5, but a damn good album nonetheless

It depends on how well she takes care of herself and her genes. Some women look like shit literally at age 18. Those are the drinkers, smokers, the ones that literally don't give a fuck.
Then there are women who work out, eat well, and moisturise. Ones with darker skin unfortunately age 100x better.

Being past your peak doesn't mean you're worthless or ugly though, but it's sad because you know that time is gone and nature is finally showing you that you're gonna die.

of course it's real. men are biologically attracted to woman that are fertile. We subconciously want to know that when we smash them they will provide us with healthy offspring, that's how we pass on our DNA.

A 30 year old woman is just not as fertile as an 18 year old. That's a fact and our body knows it.

Depends on several factors. Usually in your early thirties, but it can happen in your late twenties

Fuck ageing terrifies me. I take care of myself really well and I don't drink/smoke/etc, have a baby face, my parents and grandparents look great. But I hate the thought of not being young. I was ugly as a kid so I feel like I only get a few years of youth, the rest were wasted.

the wall is one of their best

Hey this is funny, my mate is 24 and she got broken up and shit, all she wants is to settle down but must be hard after having 30+ dicks in you haha

>Top 5
5-Obscured by Clouds
4-Atom Heart Mother
3-The Dark Side of the Moon
2-Meddle
1-Wish You Were Here

The Wall could be their 5, but Jesus Chris Roger had to ruin everything with his awful singing

Yeah keep hitting those teen bars well into your 40s

This is what this board doesn’t understand, that out there is a girl who is worth it, who you will chose over hot teen Victoria’s Secret pussy every single time because she’s that amazing.

But I did have all of those things before I met her, to say that we’re completely dependent upon one another is silly as we both lead great lives before we met. When you live together life is easier when things mingle, when this week I meal prep for work and she cooks our dinners at home. When she times her rest day to look after the kids so I can train carefree. No man is an island especially when raising kids.

These threads act as validation to bitter angry Neets who missed their chance as a teen and now desperately browse here hoping to hear that the girls they missed out on are all broke alone and sad. It’s not healthy to hold onto that much hate in your heart guys, let it go. Be the best you can be and find someone you love and don’t worry about anything more

Guys who have had the same gf/wife for a long time, are you bothered by her getting older? Assuming she's a great person, how much does it bother you?

one could also say you're in denial because you're a full time parent and you're making excuses for your compromised lifestyle

yeah women have turned me down in the past and were awful about it, and YES it is hilarious that 2 years later or whatever they are scrambling to get a good situation for themselves while Im working out and not even 30 and not even at my prime

THis place is full of ma children. Guys who didn’t experience their youth and now at 27 and fit wish to reclaim it. The desire for an adult partner will come to them in time as they tire of kids

Denial about a lifestyle we chose to enter knowing full well what it entailed and have been balancing well? Maybe. My wife and I are very happy and while that caveman instinct remains inside me it just takes me once each morning to wake up next to her to realise I’ve hit the jackpot already.

I’m sorry that those women were awful about it, they sound like cunts and I suppose them scrambling now must seem hilarious to you (it would to me, I’m not above that shit I won’t lie). But I like to think back to when I held some hate in my heart like that and I asked myself if I would have dated me back then and the answer is a definite no. I can’t hold much hate against people who made the same choice as me. In your case they were awful about it and im sorry to hear but the best thing you can do is pay it no mind, keep improving yourself and don’t let this affect your future relationships. Don’t go into them bitter friend.

Tbh, if guys didn't get to experience their youth, at 27 they still got some time to have fun.

My gf's friends are all in their 25-28 getting married with guys about 7 years older.

Guys can have fun for a few years, and then settle down when they are ready. It's what girls do during their youth anyways.

I turn 25 next year. Might as well kill myself now and leave a pretty corpse amirite

You're right and wrong. True there are a lot of neckbeards on here who never experienced high school love and are bitter, but "the wall" does indeed exist. If you find that perfect chick who completes you than she is definitely a keeper, the problem is most guys are so thirsty for pussy that any attention from a chicks makes them fall in love. Therefore their judgement of a "keeper" is skewed.

IMO, ~30yo guys should aim to find a ~24yo chick. Few years outta college, partying is out of her system

Buying into the "muh individualist" meme.
>can do it alone
Until you can't.

Of course it exists it’s called ageing. It’s nothing new. Weve known for centuries a mans value increases well into his 40s while a woman’s often drops in her mid 20s. This isn’t some revelation, it’s just a thread of people wanting to reaffirm it’s truth to help feel better about their wasted time. Guys need to move on and accept what’s done is done and make the most of their time now and stop caring what other people’s sexual marketplace value is

why do u care if other people care about other people’s sexual marketplace value

Explain MILFs?

you're a beta

Because it shits up ma board with some r9k shit

MILFs are >10% of female population

>being this much of a roastie

Would bang with the force of a thousand suns. Would not wife or settle down with.

That's what the wall is. The woman in the OP won't struggle in the slightest to get dick but to find a man willing to settle down with her (without having to lower her standards significantly) will get harder and harder each year.

>he doesnt know how to use a greater than or less than sign correctly

he aint wrong though?

33, being a slight autist has left me looking a lot younger. Manlet, but lifting has made me look better. Take care of my hair, skin and teeth. Bang 18yos. Feelsok.

Yes, but this basic truth of reality is hidden and obscured from the young girls that are being brainwashed from childhood.
That they should act like easy ass, bisexuals, and man hating, emasculating skanks and fail at very the basics of being decent partners and wives and even loathe the very idea of it.
Why? because some beta will settle for them. Because one day their prince who'll see through all of their shit or they'll just drop their shit for will

>can't get girls
>man, feminism is a bitch

A MILF is a woman that fully understands that her sexual currency will plummet if she fails to keep working on her looks. MILFs are extremely rare though. Think back to when you were a kid, and how many of your friends had slouching pot bellied minivan driving moms, and how many of your friends were birthed from MILFs. Like 1/300 kids are raised by MIlFs, probably less.

Chad Dads are more common than MILFs but it’s the same thing.

MILFs are just old roasties but dont give a fuck about it. Thats why theyre attractive if they dont clinge too hard.

About 10yrs after puberty finishes. Even 25 year olds hit the wall now thanks to fucked up hormones, stress from trying to imitate the man's job and lack of fulfilling personal life, drug, alcohol and coffee abuse, overeating, wearing of layers of make up and poor sleeping habits and inappropriate and inadequate exercise selection (running is a meme which ages you more and fucks up ur joints far more than if you just sat on your arse or went for a casual walk)

S-so maybe give it a few years and >she will come around?

>Blacks age at an especially slow pace because they have more melanin than humans.
>than humans

denver?
e
n
v
e
r
?

When I was 25 I had a fwb who was 32. I'm 30 now so she must be 37 or 38. I checked her out on FB and she's still really hot. She's always been in wicked shape, though - a huge part of the wall is chicks just letting themselves go, in both diet and exercise. Also, the ones who tan a lot in their youth end up with horrible skin at a tragically young age.

You are me. I not only COULD have written that post, I DID write a post about it on le reddit a couple years ago.

Short version:
- When we met I was 25, she was ~1.5 years older than me (26 but a couple weeks shy of 27 when we met)
- really cool girl, no drama, legitimately smart (finishing law school, is now a tax lawyer making 6 figures)
- I didn't think about her age too much for the first few months
- find le red pill
- find manosphere
- full ramifications of her age dawns on me for the first time
- realize I'm getting more attention from women with each passing year, getting more confident as well
- realize she's never going to look better than she looks now
- see old photos of her from when she was 17, 18, 19
> oh_my_god.png
> eyes_so_full_of_life.jpg
> radiating_youthful_glow.tiff
> sexual_peak.raw
- eats at me for years as I compare past and present pictures of her

Fast forward to the start of this year - I broke up with her. Now I'm dating a smoking hot 23 year old. So does that mean you should do it too? I'm not sure. The new girl is smart, but not like the last one. The truth is, sometimes I wonder if I made a mistake.

The other thing is - you've been with your girl since she was 22. That's pretty much peak time. You'll always have that memory of her. If you leave her now, the next guy gets her at 26, 27, or worse. That likely means he'll be less invested and it'll be a lower quality relationship.

To be honest, user, I think you should think long and hard about whether your girl is wife material or not. If she is, stay with her. And I say that as someone who has been in your shoes, made a decision, and seen the consequences.

The wall exists only in aggregate. What most incels fail to understand is that while there are fewer women at 30 who are pretty, fit, unmarried, and without children, those 30 year old women who meet those criteria have a higher SMV vis a vis 30 year old men than would be the same of both genders at 20. Most wallcopers also fail to note that it exists for men, too, in the form of their career. You can't expect to attract a quality woman longterm delivering pizzas or working at Wal-Mart; whereas women are not expected to be breadwinners and so do not have to deal with this additional barrier to quality relationships.

Ultimately, women who take care of themselves always, always have higher SMV than men of the same age and attractiveness, due to beta thirst/excessive demand from men.