Career for the chicks

what is a good career option?

big bucks, respect. admiration. Most chicks want a guy with a good job...

what are they..?

president of the united states

president of the Universe/ all creation

Professor (not teacher, unless you're a pedo and in that case kys), puts you in a position of power and authority

upper mid to senior level management or corporate weeny

Labourer.

Women love manly labourer types. Do some further education whilst doing it and learn everything you can about the planning side of labouring. In no time you could have your own company and then you can turn over mega bucks.

You just gotta be willing to work hard to start with and make a lot of contacts.

That is my plan. I am going to teach in my university practice classes starting February.
Bad thing is I am IT, so 95% of the students are boys and I am not that into that

get blackmailed or fired when you try to use your power and authority on a millennial female. good luck

If this orange nigger can do it, you can too!

It depend on the cuntry, in France that would be ok, but an amerimutt in burgerland would get fucked by the system desu

I am in Hungary, I don't think that's a problem here.
But I won't just go to the girls and tell them to suck my dick for a signature. Maybe a few extra class for those who need it(and girls usually need it).

Doctor fits the bill nicely but the sort of attention you get depends on how you look:

1. Tall, built, nice face -- > bitches will kill each other to get a chance to hop on your dick
2. Average or bellow -- > Plain, nerdy, meh girls and gold digging whores when they want to settle down

Not in my country, they are extremely underpaid and understaffed. Dentists on the other hand

This desu.

Saying this as a law student

Anything high status. Avoid IT

I'm a developer which isn't well regarded but at least it pays decently.

>Avoid IT
this, IT is really bad, people are poor and exploited. I wish I wasn't working fucking 132 hour a month for the same money my parents get for 40 hours a week.And it's really taxing job, no woman in the workplace.
Go be something good like a not IT

So you work less than your parents and get paid the same?

shoo shoo, don't fuck up the /pol/ pasta

IT can be piss easy, it depends on the workplace.

But it has no status. Can't think of anything women would be less impressed by. Unless you said you worked at McDonalds.

Sorry, never been on /pol/

fuck, it's hard being a board hopper. All those inboard jokes others won't understand

KARA BOGA
the wh*tetoid fears the BLACK warrior

where does the "don is orange" meem come from

he is literally a normal colour

im not even american so I dont like or dislike him I just dont get why people say that

because people fear the ORANGE warrior

A manager of some sort having people look up to you is something everyone finds impressive

Wrong desu

Saying this as a lawyer

Nobody finds managers sexy. Managers are low IQ plebs with no technical skills. A manager could work at a fast food joint or a call centre. Nobody knows what a manager does.

Jobs women find attractive are highly skilled jobs with unlimited career potential: lawyer, doctor, engineer, pilot, police officer.

What about tall built and ugly face?
> tfw still in med school

Tell me more about education for labourer. You mean like certification or uni? Cos uni that's compatible with labour job is full of math shit and seems to not be worth it. Certs are easy and good - welding, forklift, CNC machines and throw in some CAD cert or quality control. If you're fit, know some basic shit or aren't pants on head retarded you can make solid money being some basic welder. Connections help with start, but you can get on even ground over time with hard work, shutting the fuck up and doing what you're told. Also great tricks to impress higher ups - work over time, work on weekends, greet them, look and act happy, always finish what they bring you even if it means working half an hour more, be last one to leave and first one to enter, shortening your breaks while doing this will make them consider you autistic but reliable as hell and they will favor you, partly out of pitty, it's said that the guy who works the hardest has problems at home.

You will get paid the big bucks, enough to get a jaw or nose job

>police officer
>highly skilled

So, not a doctor, huh.

t. Jewish mother

I really have no clue, but avoid anything IT or similar.

t. illustrator and translator, poor af, no gf

Dental assistant. Considerably less work than being a nurse and for the same money.

Are you retarded? What the fuck are you doing?
Software developers are literal kings here, we can jump from job to job in week-cycles, work and demand everywhere, good pay, etc.
I don't know what the fuck you are doing mate.

realizing I shouldn't post memes from other boards.
I am trying to display IT as shit so retard people avoid it

>Software developers are literal kings here
LMAO

become a security consultant /ethical hacker , takes a while to git gud, but massive gap in labour force

key qualification is OSCP (offensive security certified profesionnal), which isn't for bitch niggas and costs ~1000 dollars

developers and it cucks btfo

or alternatively stay out of the profession and keep me earning shitloads

I don't get how this is a /pol/ meme, elaborate.
I know no other profession that can jump jobs that easily, that are sought after by headhunter so hard that you have 10 people wanting to suck your cock after 1 day of putting your profile on searching, etc.

Also all that crap people have with their bosses just doesn't exist - they don't have a clue and thus let you do your work as you please and if they talk shit you tell them to fuck off.

>I know no other profession that can jump jobs that easily, that are sought after by headhunter so hard that you have 10 people wanting to suck your cock after 1 day of putting your profile on searching, etc.
And you really think software developers got that. Yeah, alright buddy. You'll have a rude awakening.

Damn, you guys are fucking retarded, holy fucking shit, what is this, I don't even.

Statistician, not that soyboy data scientist crap. You have at least a Masters degree in Statistics
>omg he's so smart
You make good money
>he takes care of me
Lots of free time
>another vacation
Job security
>he's not an unemployed bum

Are you mentally handicapped? I have gone through the process multiple times, I have witnessed 30-40 other senior developer doing the same thing on daily basis.
What the fuck are you talking about you mong?

I'm talking about you making shit up and for some reason getting butthurt at being called out.

He spray tans and it looks awful

When people say they want to immigrate from the west to one of the Eastern European countries, we say that our country is shit, and they should go the one of our neighboor/rival country

Veterinarian is the answer.

You wouldn't believe how many girls cream their pants when i tell them J save animals for a living.

What did he make up? If someone is qualified in a technical field, you will have headhunters trying to get you jobs even when you're not looking.

>he is literally a normal colour

You are literally a fruit. A tangerine, specifically.

Literally this. Just last week a colleague got a fucking present sent to him with chocolate, flowers and shit - from a headhunter agency, even though he is employed.
But nevermind with the dude you replied to, don't know if he studied physics and now thinks no one else can get jobs too or whatever. But apparently knows jack shit.

so basically youre saying
>if you are attractive or very ugly it literally wont change jack shit ?

What would chicks think of Radiography?

You can earn shit tons of money with that shit here, so if it's the same thing for your country then they prolly dig it

If I had better grades or could go back in time to fix them I think I'd become a vet.

>when i tell them J save animals for a living.
Don't you also have to euthanize a lot too? I think I remember hearing that a lot of people, girls especially, quit because they weren't ready for that aspect of the job.

Yes you do, but for some reason I'm not touched in the least by animals dying.

it helps that when you euthanize them you know you're helping them escape their suffering.

Worth getting some accountancy knowledge if your end game is working for yourself. Doesn't need to be uni level stuff. Neither will the maths etc. Just a solid knowledge and understanding.

start a business
The only one controlling your income is you.

>choosing your career based on what women want
it retardening

>it helps that when you euthanize them you know you're helping them escape their suffering.

I know, I have to do it myself since I work on a farm (pigs), but it still sucks.
Do you get to use injections or something? I have to use a hammer or a bolt gun+knife ;_;

>Can't think of anything women would be less impressed by.

This is from the same school of thought that thinks women are impressed by convertibles and gold rolexes. What you think women are impressed by is actually what guys are impressed by.

Women are impressed by basically anything stable and well-paid in a field they don’t understand.

Firefighters get plenty of girls. The pay is kinda crappy to start but they get good health benefits and the possibility of moving up to supervisor in a few years where you can make quite a bit of money.

Professional landlord.
Homes/properties are pretty much the best assets, and the hardest to attain for the average person.
It will attract the gold digger types, and if you do your own maintenance and repairs it will keep you active and handy.

>Women love manly labourer types.
No they don't, they might fantasize about them sometimes but that's it. Women LOVE lawyers, doctors etc.

Labourers have low position on the social ladder and also 90% of your colleagues will be mexicans.

What do chicks think about truck drivers? Am I fucked?

Just bee yourself

This sounds like it comes from a man who has never done a hard day's graft. In other words, a faggot.

Labourer isnt the end goal. It's a good physical job that ladies fantasise about but the end goal is to own your own business. There is great money in that. That's what women want.

The women with lawyers and doctors are cucking them with labourers.

Also not American so no dirty Mexicans here. Just a few Italians which I guess are the Mexicans of Europe. They come in handy when they are working for peanuts and making me mad dolla

Wrong, women don't know what a lot of jobs are, but they know what IT is. IT means lowly qualified, antisocial computer nerd that hates being around people.

Amd they're pretty much right

The lot lizards love you!

Yeah the It crowd was pretty spot on when it came to showing what the girls working upstairs thought of the it guys

Look on the bright side. You get to rape and murder lots of girls and ditch their bodies hundreds of miles away. You'll never get caught

Why are some guys seemingly incapable of doing anything positive for themselves or others without saying they're doing it "for the chicks"

conservatism is a mental disorder

Anything with a uniform.

>What do chicks think about truck drivers?
>Am I fucked?

well i think they like them; they get to stay home and fuck guys while you drive around 24/7 and paying for everything

>This sounds like it comes from a man who has never done a hard day's graft. In other words, a faggot.

I did, that's why I know what I'm talking about. ANYONE can do labour that's why you get to work with

It's sort of a feedback loop of desperation and insecurity
>Can't get laid
>Feel inadequate
>Devote more and more time and energy to trying to get laid
>Obvious desperation lowers chances even further
>Rinse and repeat.

"Doing it for the chicks" is shorthand for "doing the thing that will make the most money, make me most dominant and powerful in society"

A lot of left-wingers are against the whole dominance and power thing

>>but the end goal is to own your own business
>Then why are you talking about labour you cretin? You can own a business in any sector. Also you most likely won't start a business if all you do is plaster walls all day.

Because it's a lot easier to run a business when you know what work is actually involved. You can hire competent people when you know what work is involved and what passes for a good job.

I know full well they are long hard day's but after a couple of years you can be running your own company. You think if some little pleb out of school started his own plastering business or roofing business or literally any other business in the industry, any right thinking skilled person would work for him?

Do you even think he would have the money to do it?

anything that earns you at least an upper middle class salary and is not STEM

Where the fuck do you live?
>>Live in eastern europe
>>Earn more than a lawyer easily, with only 4years of education
>>Go to hometown, waitresses LITERALLY throwing themselves at me when I single handedly pay all the bill
>>One waitress asks me to go home in front of my hot as fuck gf
>>Buddy that works in Zurich comes over for holidays
>>He is literally "making it rain"when drunk as fuck
>>Friends living in SF that don't even know how to cook because they eat out constantly
Keep living the dream cuck. Meanwhile I am hopping in my bmw m2

Btw I am only 29 and already earn like twice what my junior lawyer friends work and rarely stay more than 8 hours.
Also in big corp that actually plans stuff and I get more time off for overtime.
Do you want a screenshot of my linkedin full of HR sluts asking for my details?

but being dominant is the exact opposite of how you get chicks in my experience. being a workaholic stressed out asshole will make you dominant in society. the easiest way to get laid, based on my life experience, is to be on unemployment, have a minimal stress lifestyle, and not do shit but spread good vibes and make yourself/others have fun.

Wo, what an achievement. A fucking Veeky Forums janitor working in Zurich could "make it rain" in Eastern Europe you utter tool. Why do you think working class chavs and poor eurotrash college kids love traveling there so much?

also, hfw i'm at some party in full positive vibes modes, don't gaf about anything but positive vibes, especially my own status insecurity or whether some girl likes me, surrounded by giggling girls, and some 6'4" jacked chad or paid guy comes up, starts acting weird, and gets run off by some tiny chick for being creepy

where the fuck do you guys live ? I get more money than almost all of my friends as a developer, I didnt even have to look for a job because I got offered one right out of university and I have 40h work weeks where I can come and go as I please + work parts of it at home. this is a fucking amazing job. also why do you think girls make any difference between engineers and developers ? not like they have any idea what I am doing when I tell them I work at BMW and am partially responsible for the driver assistance systems. you dont have to be an autist and be afraid of being seen as the nerd. fucking hell our IT project manager is a literal giga Chad and he basically still works in IT. also no women ? what are you talking about ? granted there are only a few women developers but all other positions in the company like HR, Marketing, Sales or front desk are full of females
and if you are not a complete autist you will interact with them quite often in one form or another

this guy is right, either these guys are trolling or they live in buttfuck nowhere. but if you are a good software developer or IT project manager in a major city you have a dream job and if you work for a big brand on top of that (aka Google, Facebook, Amazon, BMW, Tesla...) they think you are the shit.

can confirm, I'm a HS teacher (I grew up browsing /tv/), it's bretty dank especially if you're Veeky Forums

Well, the golden combo is being rich, with a good career, and at the same time being chill and positive. Y'know, Yin and Yang and shit

Obviously there is a major difference between an IT support tech and a Google developer. When I say IT I'm mainly talking about the tech support guys

yeah, i work all that career stuff pretty hard cause i gaf about my own life, and frankly have the flaw of tending toward workaholism at the expense of my ability to relate to others and my health desu. but i guess my point is that a lot of girls will pick a positive, giving scrub over some rich asshole. the real reason you hear about shit like that " no scrubs " song and nice guys is because of scrubs who want things from the woman and are mean if they dont get it, ie worst of both worlds.

Sure thing boyo.
A Veeky Forums Google systems engineer bringing in around 200k in Europe.
Surely such a small achievement.
Keep dreaming while on your 100k law degree slavery :)

Super competitive though
Something like 80% of PhDs don't go into academics

>unlimited career potential
All of those are incredibly limited except maybe engineer and even then most of you engineering majors won't ever do anything significant

They are gold diggers

>most of you engineering majors won't ever do anything significant
The vast majority of us just want to make a decent living without destroying our bodies through work.

>tfw 32 and only make $50k/yr as an accountant
what do?

Those jobs have extremely well paid senior positions and are pretty well paid to begin with.

And I mean well paid in the real world, not well paid by Veeky Forums's standards, which is one guy boasting about earning 500k even though this place is full of NEETs

Are you going to get an MBA? I hoping to start mine next year.

>Statistician, not that soyboy data scientist crap
You have that backwards faggot

No, if you're ugly and have the provider job then you still have a chance with the plain nerdy girls. Or with golddigger. If you're ugly and have shitty job, then you better save some cash for prostitutes. Good looks make you a bangable material, good job makes you a husband material.

Says the guy who wears a dress and takes it up the ass