How ugly am I? I think my biggest weakness is my virgin chin. People often tell me to lose weight...

How ugly am I? I think my biggest weakness is my virgin chin. People often tell me to lose weight, I am 6’5” and weigh 188 pounds. So how much would I have to lose to look good and would this even effect the virgin chin look?

not weight m8 it's your bf% start bulking for a few months, lurk while ur at it and then cut

lmao thats your superhero name "the virgin chin"

Ya I’m the virgin chin but the crimson chin is a manlet

>6' 5"
>Complaining about anything

Pro tip: most girls you approach will be into you, you just need to smile more

hey OP i hav similar thick curly jewish hair like yours. what haircut do you get? is it just a 2 on the sides and then have them scissor the top?

Which one is worse being short or having a receding chin? Serious question

That’s like 1/2 gaurd fades to a 1 and I think it’s about 3.5-4 inches. I haven’t taken anything off of the top in like 4 months. It’s a real bitch to get a stylist to cut it like that because they all look at you like you’re retarded if you as for a unblended haircut, but I love my head looking like broccoli no matter what anyone says.

so what does that mean, you just have them cut the sides straight 1/2 and leave the top all up?

i have a jewfrom and people on here hav said i should get like a 2 on the sides and leave the top but ive never done that before. why dont you get it "blended"? what would a blended cut be for you

you need to fix your jew hair

not him but also have jew hair, what exactly am i supposed to do?

>always got buzz cuts to prevent jewfro growth
>get told buzzcuts looks like shit

>grow jewfro
>get told jewfros are shit

buzzcuts with a fade

normal buzzcuts are normalfag core

you have to be over 18 to post here
ask your parents to get you braces

Idk, King David had jewish locks and I thought he looked pretty cool

You're either underage or have the worst babyface I've ever seen.

I’m 20 feelsbadman
Originally I wanted an undercut but our Jew hair will not allow that to happen just look up images for “messy undercut” pic related. To many people it looks kinda like broccoli and people might make fun of you on the internet but I think it’s the best option for our hair

Just take better photos, OP. You're not bad-looking. Maybe start mewing to make the bottom half of your face look better.

Straighten it. While your at it, straighten your personality too faggot

Here is another picture the short sides will make your face look slimmer while you can still have some style on the top. Depending on how curly your hair is will determine how long the top will be. For me personally my hair only gets curly if it gets past 2-3 inches. You should also explore the “undercut” it’s a pretty fuckboi haircut but is the bases for my haircut

You aren't ugly, you're insecure and you have good hair. 20 year olds are still teens practically- don't stress about babyface.

Well you ain't chad, but you surely ain't ugly bro. Drop that fucking glasses for your own good. I had to myself. Learn about proper posture and mewing, you seem young, so you still have a chance to upgrade your jaw. If you're 6'5, that's a great bonus

Your face is already dropping. Start observing tongue posture or kiss your height advantages goodbye.

Not chad, not ugly either.

Anyway, not your personal fashion rate board.

I have a shit chin, like 10 ft shorter than you and still get laid easily. Looks matter but not thaat much, women will always want to fuck men no matter what. They will fuck someone ugly if they have to, they want sex as much as us. Don't get stressed too much about it. Be outgoing and not socially retarded and that's all you really need.
Of course this doesn't mean you shouldn't care about your looks, but you shouldn't care about what you can't change. It's useless.
That being said, you're not ugly, but you look a bit "goofy". Maybe it's the babyface + those fucking glasses. Get rid of them please.
Don't worry about the babyface either, talking from experience (had an even worse babyface than you, I was basically a kid starting college, add my height to that and it was awful) it gets better. Tbh being 6'5" is good enough. Start mewing and practicing proper posture. It may not give you a Chad-tier jaw, that's a meme unless you're under 18, but it WILL prevent your face from dropping.