What type of gains will I get if I start creatine mono for a month with the same work out plan/diet?

What type of gains will I get if I start creatine mono for a month with the same work out plan/diet?
Is there a correlation or any research about a statistic benefit?
Example:
>doubling my progress in a specific period of time?

What are the chances that it's indeed a placebo? Pic Related is very cheap although never recommended by any1 (myprotein as a brand). Worth the shot?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/creatine/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407788/
jssm.org/vol2/n4/1/v2n4-1pdf.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use google retard.

All I find in Google is how it's gonna make me look swole coz of water and that it's gonna give me more duration in explosion , making my work out's better and thus upgrading my gains.

I am pretty sure some1 knows some statistics or numbers or has personal experiences from themselves from when they firstly started. Is it so hard to just ignore it if you are unaware of it?

in my experience it helps you pump out those last few reps with more strength. adds a couple pounds of water weight and makes you look bigger. also accelerates hair loss.

Really?
examine.com/supplements/creatine/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407788/
jssm.org/vol2/n4/1/v2n4-1pdf.pdf

Creatine can improve 1 rep max and explosiness by around 5 - 20%.

Is there a point to take it during bulking then? Does the fact that the last few reps go better help you in building muscle?
Or is the impact too minimum to actually care when you re not going pro?

Just take it retard. It works.

>start taking creatine
>5g daily as recommended
>start getting blackouts

anyone else in the same situation as me?

Not OP but has any one of you noticed accelerated strength gains after taking it? And after how long?

A week of taking it and it makes me more explosive. Easy to observe as I do oly. Definitely works. 2-3kg of waterweight is a pain though.

In what way? Does it make you slower? Bloated?

It makes me look more watery

There's no point in not taking it at any time in your life since it's so fucking cheap.

Thanks guys. OP Here. I ll buy it to test it for a month. I read the optimum time to take it is 6-8 weeks. Imma start with 5.
Also is there a point to take it during a cut or not really?
After how long does the swole thing due to water go away?

>After how long does the swole thing due to water go away?
When you stop taking it

I mean how much after Im out. Is it a week? Is it 10 days / 2 weeks?
Is it even less than a week?
I assume going summer vacation could be organized with creatine intake so u look a bit bigger due to the water.
About the cutting btw? It seems to me that since Im not really interested in full volume during cut it's a bit useless.

Couple of days to a week. Why the fuck are you worrying about this shit. It probably won't even be noticeable.

It really isnt that noticeable, also the water is only stored in your muscles

Thanks for clarifying.
Does that also mean that my muscles are gonna absorb water from other parts of my body making some bloat go away?

is creatine hair loss a meme?

>falling for the supplement jew

non-AAS supps is an industry of trash built on preying on low test gullible soyboys' allowance money. You should only supplement things you're deficient in you fucking autists... Fish oil if you don't eat enough fish, Vitamin D if you don't get enough sun, etc. I guarrantee you don't have a "creatine deficiency"

Im sorry but it won't. You will get much more thirsty in the first week, depending on how much you take, and you'll have to drink 3-4l a day to prevent dehydration. The thirst will lessen when your muscles water storages are on their maximum

Creatine will increase your testosterone, DHT to be specific. DHT is the main reason people start to go bald, because of their androgen receptors. If your receptors are very sensitive to DHT, an increase in Testosterone will accelerate Balding. It's an genetic thing. If you already got significant signs of balding, yiu should be careful. Your t-levels will increase by 20-40% btw.

Yes. When you hit your late 20s and your hair starts thinning it's easier to blame a supplement instead of your shitty genes.

slight to moderate boost to DHT which may exacerbate it if already prone.

DHT does have mood and libido benefits though.

Bro I was like you before I started, whether I should take it on a cut or not etc, these questions are irrelevant. Just take it every day, 5g, no matter what you are doing.