Blockfolio Bread

Lets see em, dont be shy

Down from 2k somehow. Bought astro to get a fresh start, im already bagholding

Happy to see a proper BTC hodl portfolio. Looking at those threads one might think nobody is holding BTC anymore, just shitcoins. And I love the 35k DOGE.

Sorry mang, you don't get chad-like gains from holding ye olde bitcoin.

I know, the smart guys got into LINK I heard.

I have around 0.42 btc. :(

Am I gonna make it? :(

Are you LARPing or did you actually go all in on Funfair?

It's real. I put it all on red. We'll see how it goes...

you'll have enough for several lambos in 2155

>Walk into dealership
>I think I'd like to take that Camry for a spin. It looks like a sensible vehicle
>"Sure," says the salesman, looking you up and down. He's hesitant to deal with this hoodie-wearing young kid. "But you'll have to put a down payment of 2 sats down... this is a 10 sat car."
>"No problem," says user. "Actually, how much is that Lambo over there?"
>"100 sats," says the salesman, chuckling.
>"I'll take it."

I have 3300 ARK and .25 BTC. Am I fucked?

Alts

This blows. I wonder if 2018 is going to be the real trial by fire, nuking all of the truly shitty alts and leaving only a few good ones. Or perhaps it'll kill all of them.

miss eth ??

Thanks. Mid last weekend I had 2.78 BTC and 2.78 BTG (only got into crypto in September). I really wanted BCH so I could hodl all the forks. I was looking at charts and realized that it was going to moon so I bought 10 BCH and then some more. I made epic gains. Then I lost most of them with some very shit moves. Outcome is ok though, I have more BTC, the same BTG, 2.7 BCH and small stakes in alts. Not going to gamble any more. This will be easily 200-300k in a few years. Then I will sell 75% and buy a much nicer home for my family (current one was 300k). Still a bit sad about being asleep during the moon but whatever..

Oh and DOGE is the best. It's stable as fuck. If I ever catch another moon I might put some of the gains into doge.

I can't wait to be JUSTed by fingox 2.0 and get wiped clean.

I should have held more bitcoin. Was busy these last couple weeks and didn't take the time to trade ETH for bitcoin when it dipped below 6000. Dollar value is holding up well though.

what's your net worth outside of crypto? backstory? were you just well to do / invested early on? etc.

Sincerely curious
I assume you're LARPing though
>holding 1M tether
fuck

Outside of crypto I'm worth 100k. I got into crypto because of a mildly lucrative online business (no longer operating) and just kept the crypto to avoid (((taxes))). Got in around 400$.

I post in a blockfolio thread from time to time just to stroke my epeen. If you lurk here regularly you will see me post again so I assure you it's real and I'm a complete madman for holding 1m (((teachers))).

>Outside of crypto I'm worth 100k
You really need to diversify, dude. If you're not LARPing I'm sure you've heard this a thousand times. But honestly there's no harm in pulling out a relatively small % and socking it away in property/vanguard/whatever

Then again maybe I'm wrong and you'll be one of the new billionaires in a year or two and my advice would have cost you half a bil or something

That's why I have such a large amount of usdt, I fell for the bch FUD and decided to cash out some precious geepee on finex, now just waiting on my "one-time withdrawal"

how's USDT->USD withdrawal work? how long will you have to wait?

1M tethers

Ballsy move man.
props on getting in real early.

The IRS is coming they are already tracking BTC address, if you want to avoid taxes go full privacy coins

My usdt balance is just my finex usd balance and polo/bittrex usdt. I just deposit everything to finex and request a USD withdrawal like normal, that's it.

So how much of that 1 mil are you planning on pulling out of crypto?

I don't plan on breaking the law m8. Uncle Sam is love Uncle Sam is life.

I just got into Crypto last month - I have 1.01 ETH to my name, what would you suggest I do to get where you are in a year? Any tips to help, I keep hearing ARK and BQX but I'm hesitant about them but know if I don't make a move I'll regret it.
ETH Address for Proofs:
0x6693c336AedC0D84DEa7FfD1C15AF3afEe967C89

sent you 5 eth

lol thx if you did I am the kind of person to pay you back - so please leave some way to contact, but I'm seriously asking if you had the feeling about ETH enough to make it there, what would you say about ARK or BQX or is there a different coin I should look into besides that?

please help me too i am poor wojak whose sister ate my brother and i have 0.5 ether

0xf5968Fc12d0ADd6175ba0a8C0e6db0A32b4B9DA1

sent

thanks

funfair

I’m going all the way with OMG if I crash and burn in the flames so be it. Rate me, am I retarded or will I make it?

thanks i go anal in

Just bought 7k of it. Where do you think the price is going in the next few months?

buy req

I think it'll stagnate for a while and it could go as low as 100 sats, no clue what that'll be in USD terms, maybe 1.1 cents at the low. Worst case scenario, though. But I see it hitting 10 cents Feb, March

A lot depends on BTC price

0xb528574975E22bFC89aa7f526a1Bed7354C5C311 help a pajeet out

you know nobody is giving away ETH for free, it would be a miracle if it happened. But these guys have obviously made it to where I want to be so I'm not asking for Fish I'm asking to be taught how to Fish. I don't want to invest 2G and be sitting with massive losses from BIZ threads shilling LINK, but companies like ARK and BQX are promising to me, just want some advice from experienced Coiners.

Am I too late for the party?

0x8e2ca3b0cc68ce7b53abb62f7d13d5d0cd5f24a8

Both, really.

Just started mining ETH with my first pc build. Some help?

0x226d42765257c847934b7fc3882ecd9c455ce6ab

Just hodl BTC

this is my current portfolio
Mostly
60%
BQX
ARK

35%
ETH/ETC

5%
POWR

Should I just move out of ARK into BQX, or vice versa out of BQX into ARK, or am I missing another coin like NEO for example?

I just invested for some fun and to amuse myself with Veeky Forums but now I'm looking to become a blockchain developer or at least a solidarity dev for contracts. If you gift me anything it would go towards writing contracts on ethereum mainnet and ethereum classic. I'll post about it in the future even if no donation.

0x8a29f311eaB8133441D689204E65e1df6b9eDaCC

I’ll take it. Going to add to my stack till I hit 500

Whoops cropped my SALT holdings. just 14 SALT.

I'm working up to having 1BTC in my wallet at all times. I want to get to where I have at least 10ETH and 1BTC and trade off 5G, but I am not investing anymore than the 1,500 I started with. I'm around 200+ but that could change over night.

I'm hodling 1k DigiByte. How bad am I doing?

>0.02 btc worth portfolio
>diversifies into 16quadrillion coins

Same idea about OMG here, muh fellow God.

Does everyone hate FunFair or what

Nobody knows what it is because they're b2b and do no marketing.

I put in on things I want to use, I'm not really a trader. More of an aspiring fintech guy.

lol

Today is JUST
also rate pls
Will I make it?

what is with you people holding all of these meme coins?

do you just buy things that get shilled on Veeky Forums?

2k ?
How did you manage to do that??

I AM THE DIGI-VANGUARD!
I AM NEVER EVER SELLING!

>I put in on things I want to use
>DOGE

Spare .2 omg mister shark?
0x8ce3c2cbd2df0ec659d892b8e038b526472f9bd8

Also, how long have you been holding? I got in back in August when the price was sub $6 and have been holding ever since. My one regret was not sellling a portion of my stack when it hit $13 at the time I was worried about missing a Neo level blast off.

Yes, definetly yes

Poorfag student so this is all I have

Wat do lads? Got £900 sitting in the bank to spare

Ayy lmao this is going to be 200k next week

Down but not out.

>poor
>has £3200 in crypto + 900 to spare

ur missing ASTRO

safest bet out of all the shitcoins and grossly undervalued as far as that goes

BTC
ETH
XMR
ASTRO

Breddy much

Yeah, some guys were shilling it here for a while. The Discord is full of losers. One guy on there has already lost 400 grand in crypto.

Haha, I got that by shitposting in chancoin threads,

>The Discord is full of losers
Yeah, no shit. The Telegram is even worse. The problem is that the devs have banned a bunch of people and stifled pretty much any silliness. It's just a corporate cock sucking fest in there. You either say good things or you get sent to reeducation camp.

Oh well, I'm still going to trade it, but their channels are a waste of time.

Like I said, here to have fun, learn about the technology and get involved in the technology, if I gotta shitpost for chans to get some etc or eth for contracts, then so be. (heres an extra (you))

Noice!!!

Good lord, everything below BTG is pure garbage.

Yes I'm still a poorfag.
Should I buy some LINK/REQ?

nofunallowed.jpg

LINK isn't going anywhere fast, buy into BTC/LTC/ETH and use those gains to feed into LINK later on

Digibyte going to be 100$ by christmas.
pic related.

Noob here, all in astro at .008, shouldn't have bought all at once I guess. Not selling yet though

I've been incrementally joining, my cost average is at .0078 right now so we're in good company (except I have 10x as much ASTRO as you)

Volume has been dry for now, somebody sold to an order at .0035 :( while my order was at .0045... retards

Still trying to bring my cost average down but I expect this coin to be at 3$-10$ in the next month

that's a proper fucking portfolio right there

Lisk is rebranding soon-ish, so the price for it will increase again. The current spike was just based on hype.

jeez boi, u'll get millionaire with that shift bag soon

Just started, speculation is fun.

>in bed with banks and american express
>market cap not even $10b
>garbage

>LINK
Won't be fun much longer.

shift is highly undervalued... its almost back to where it was before the big pump and dump

11million total supply
just over $1 each
probably reached its bottom by now, if not, really close

think if you could buy like 20k of them, at $1 each, and weeks later they were like $5 each...

fuckin a, man

jesus christ kid

You believe in KNC?

Cause shit about to get real?