This obese circus freak thinks he can medal internationally in oly lifting

>this obese circus freak thinks he can medal internationally in oly lifting
Does he not know that only lifting is actually a real sport and not a circus carnival?

tested and banned

>backwards 力
WHY

Everyone from the north of England is retarded and reads backwards

Just like every other top level oly lifter. Some escape then ban-portion of the game.

Oly lifters take a fraction of the drugs that powerlifters and strongmen take.

I wonder what soyboys who call it oly lifting will do when weightlifting is banned from the olympics.

yeah they only take so much so that they DIE OF HEART AND LIVER FAILURE

t. I knew an olympic medalist who died from heart failure and also Suleymanoglu

>weightlifting is banned from the olympics.
>this is what butthurt powerlifters believe

>I knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy
>cherry picking and simplyifing complex issues

I'm a weightlifter actually. When the IOC were all like: "You niggers better stop doing so many drugs or I'm gonna ban you." to the IWF. They're safe for the next quad because the measures taken have been acceptable so far (banning 9 countries from worlds) but weightlifting's long term future still hangs in the balance.

suleymanoglu was an alcoholic though

The cunt literally deadlifted half a ton and you’re calling him a circus freak? Lmao let’s see your body mate

They won't ban it, don't worry.

He also did a fuck ton of steroids that are incredibly taxing on your liver.

>when weightlifting is banned from the olympics.
AHAHAHAHAHA

>E fukin did dat m8 fuken sik cunt, half a ton man, fuken sick man.
Fuck off dumb. Strongman originated from circus shows.

theres zero information about turkish doping programs
we only know that bulgarians were on dbol

>le deadlift is a le strongman event hehehe

I can tell you have difficulty with simple things

It literally is though

>le deadlifting is compared to olympic lifting
Btw, I could easily deadlift 2.7x bodyweight in a suit, which is what he did.

It’s not specifically a strongman event is it though dumbo

How deluded are you ffs

>strongman event x is not a strongman event because it can be done outside of strongman competitions
I'm not convinced

>Btw, I could easily deadlift 2.7x bodyweight in a suit, which is what he did.
what a fucking brainlet lmao

Holy shit how thick are you

stoke-on-trent
>the north
what?

A lot of serious brainlets ITT

>thinks deadlifting is comparable to oly lifting in difficulty or force production

>thinks that dl has anything to do at all with oly lifting
being this retarded

>thinks his at best 250kg dl is comparable to eddie's 500kg because it's the same body weight to load ratio

what a barinlet

everyone from the south of england is a fucking nigger, paki or doughboy

moot looks fat as fuck here

>deadlifting half a ton
>anywhere near as impressive or difficult as snatching 220kg or c&j 266kg

I'm from the north of England m8.

where abouts? dont say bradford

Lol no.
Manchester.

He strict pressed a 216kg axle with more in the tank
Ed could never be a top class weightlifter because he doesn't have the mobility, but the man is statically speaking one of, if not the strongest man ever.

>does he not know that only lifting is actually a real sport and not a circus carnival?

lol wanna be scousers

> Being actually this retarded

Fast twirch fibres > slow twitch fibres

That doesn't mean what you think it means. All lifting uses fast twitch fibres

Someone here would probably chimp out and shoot you for saying that

Olympic lifting uses more. It requires much more immediate fibre recruitment.
But okay, explosive strength > static stength.

>thing I like more is better
Strongman requires much more overall fitness and versatility than weightlifting.
Poor cardio gets exposed very quickly in strongman

Look at this kid. He's a national swimming champ. He's 6 foot 2 and weighs 200lbs. If this kid told you he would set the deadlift world record you'd shit on him. "Like swimming has anything at all to do with deadlift".

But he did it.

You faggot.

Eddie can push press the 105+ C&J WR so I don't think he'd have too much trouble doing an incredibly awful form C&J after a week of training for 600+lbs

If only the lifts were scored purely by weight rather than form, he could probably power snatch the WR if his fat gut allowed him to get that low.

is everyone ITT just going to pretend he wasnt a national champion swimmer with olympic prospects before getting into lifting heavy

geordie here

what is a doughboy?

Olympic lifting objectively requires greater display of explosive strength. You need to produce more force and recruit more fibres in a much smaller amount of time. You can effectively deadlift as slow as you want, you can't with oly lifts. And gives a fuck about cardio, we are talking about strength.

If that were the case you'd see a lot more people with oly level lifts that conveniently don't compete in the olympics for "reasons"

The only example I can think of that fits that bill is Clarence since he's literally got a WR snatch now and doesn't compete.

it's not unreasonable for someone to clean and jerk 60% of their max deadlift, if he can learn the technique he has a chance

yeah I forgot the c&j is actually front squat and jerk and the snatch is just an overhead squat, no floor pull involved whatsoever

>You can effectively deadlift as slow as you want, you can't with oly lifts
Have you seen Eddie deadlift? He lifts quickly as fuck, his 465kg lift before the 500kg WR was effectively a speed pull.

It's not some linear relationship of BW to lifted weight where eddie's dl needs to be 1900lbs to be as impressive as that 135lb twink's 600lb dl.

>obese
His strongman size is not his natural weight. He has to literally force himself to eat way more than he wants, and he has said before he doesn't want to stay that big for too long because it is physcially very uncomfortable for him.

Heavyweight oly weight division is 105kg+ and Eddie weighs ~180kg. I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if he drops down to something around 125kgs.

>Eddie can push press the 105+ C&J WR
Are you fucking deluded? Push less the 105kg+ cnj record, you know that is 263.5kg officially and 266 of all time.
Even if you meant the 105kg lifters, you're still retarded. The 105kg cnj is 246kg. And Eddie weighs 180kg.
>If only the lifts were scored purely by weight rather than form, he could probably power snatch the WR if his fat gut allowed him to get that low.
Lmfao. The lifts are scored purely by weight. As long as you don't press out, your form can be shit and you'll get the lift. You're delusional and clueless.

>comparing deadlifting to oly lifts again
Powerfatties and strongpiggies are absolutely delusional.

Clarence has a wr snatch? Source?

He doesnt, that guy is taking shit. The 94kg snatch wr is 188kg and the 105kg snatch is 200kg. Clarence weighs 100kg and is on roads year round. Cutting to 94kg or gaining to 105kg, he won't be able to keep it or gain the strength to take either wr. Not to mention he will have to cut down on the roids.

If Eddie can strict press 220kg as he has done in front of an audience on camera, he can easily push press 260.

Yeah thanks, exactly what I thought lol. Didn't he weigh like >100kg when he was weighed by jujumifu?

Did he tell you that when you sucked his baby dick last night?

Oly lifters are the most unfit strength athletes of them all apart from maybe SHW powerlifters
Definitely not in a position to call anyone fat

Not him but you're a fucking faggot and probably don't even squat 180kg.

T. Triggered powerfatty projecting
It's a good job that oly lifting is a strength sport then, not a circus clown freakshow or an assistance lift 'sport'.

Wasn’t even referring to it in the context of OLY you cretin

Holy shit some people on this board

what are you talking about? sub 105kg weightlifters are the most athletic people at the entire olympics

How retarded are you this is becoming worrying now

>y-you're fat and projecting!

Lmfao fuck off you tiny DYEL.

>this delusion

Just face it, oly lifting is harder, requires better genetics, and demonstrates greater strength feats.

>most athletic people in the Olympics are singular, niche sport lifters not decathletes

Also aged 14

>studies showing weightlifter can sprint as fast as sprinters in the first 10 - 20 meters and jump as high as jumpers
Powerpiggy coping this hard

>harder
Yes, 6 lifts in a comp is harder than pulling a C-130
>requires better genetics
Pro strongman is literally genetics: the sport
>greater strength feats
Lmao

>manlet powerfatty that squats less than me even though its his main lift is projecting again

>manlet

Wrong

>powerfatty

Wrong

>squats less than you

Wrong

>projecting

Nice cope

How could you possibly know which is harder being a soyboy with most probably very average tier lifts?

Leave this board fag

he has literally done everything that someone has said to him 'you can't do that' that he has tried to thus far

>coping this hard
Anyone that knows anything about stength sports knows that Olympic lifting is more impressive.
Go watch your circus clown 'sport' brainlet.

>Brainlet weaklings get destroyed along with their 'sport' and start projecting to cope
Everytime.

Weightlifting is not more impressive than strongman. You've swallowed too much koolaid

>twinklet olyboo thinks his 100kg atg squats and 60kg snatch are superior to a 500kg deadlift

Imagine being this delusional

>coping this much
Yes it is. It's objectively harder, requires better genetics, training, and dedication.
There's a reason why oly lifting is in the Olympics and strongman is a circus show.

Please watch our sport Mr Big Strong Weightlifter

You’re not even trying now kek

Again, because you would know which of the two is harder given your prolific background in both respective practices?

Tard

Also
>harder=more popular

Jesus Christ

Weightlifting is in the Olympics because not every competitor will fail a drug test and they can actually comply with WADA guidelines.

You're thick headed.

>manlet powerlifter that squats 200kg (less than me) as his main lift thinks he's strong

>Again, because you would know which of the two is harder given your prolific background in both respective practices?
There is such a thing called science dummy. But keep coping.
Weightlifting has been part of the Olympics before drug tests existed you brainlet. Weightlifting is in the Olympics is because it's superior to anything else available.

>manlet

Still wrong

>powerlifter

Still wrong

>squats 200kg

As a warm-up

>Less than you

Still wrong

>Main lift

It's one of my main strength movements yeah, it's also every weightlifters' ever main strength movement

You're so full of cope, delusion, and projection it's unreal.

>reddit spacing in every post
You're really upset and can't handle that weightlifting is superior in every way, can you?

Explain scientifically why weightlifting is superior to strongman
Muh explosiveness and muh Olympics don't count

Ok, let’s see your sources then brainlet

Not an argument.

>m-muh superiority

Riding on the coat-tails of record holders doesn't make you superior.

>it's oly autist spergs out without posting his lifts thread
Not again, have some cute girls and stop arguing with that guy. I've seen him shitposting plenty of times.

exactly, obsessed.

strongman sure, PL no even if you're talking untested feds. sure there are occasional crazy roidmonkeys but it jsut doesn't have the prestige or money to justify roids on the same quality as weightlifting

at what bodyweight, under what rules? weightlifting is about strength to weight ratio. go read on pendlay's article on strongman