Boogie may not be the skinniest dude in the world, but he gives some pretty good fitness advice

Boogie may not be the skinniest dude in the world, but he gives some pretty good fitness advice.

Boogie is a good guy. Hope he makes it.

>abused wife mentally
>good guy

Veeky Forums is this retarded

he is gonna make it

Fuck yes. I'm psyched. I'm off to jump off a cliff now I know I probably can fly

For fucks sake this guy still isn't dead?

>boogie
>font of motivation
Dude had to get his stomach stapled to eat less. He isn't eating less because of willpower.

8 and boogie gets fat again

>womyn are humans who feel love or pain and can be abused

wew lad

dubs and boogie will be single for the rest of his life

fatass gets surgery (basically a real life cheat code to weight loss) and suddenly he's like a fucking inspirational fitness coach
fuck you

Most people aren't even willing to get surgery. He might not be inspirational to the average Veeky Forumsizen, but he's definitely motivational to the average joe.

Boogie confirmed new zyzz! I’m doing Bolton and fap on sundays all 2018.

We’re all gonna make it bros.

>tommorow's

most people aren't willing to get surgery because it's expensive as fuck and not readily available. If there was free weight loss surgery easily avail to anybody who wanted it, you better fucking believe most fatasses would be lining up.

I have yet to see him do a single physical activity

Holy shit, so now he's (((coping))) by spewing placating, shallow shit tier motivation daily? Can this guy get fucking arsenic poisoning already? Jesus he triggers me like nobodys business

even that is pushing it my dude

stop shilling this fat narcissistic faggot

Doing and saying are two different things. If he had any real willpower, he'd have had that gut shrank years ago.

But now that he has a little weight loss he's the go getter king? He will always be 500 pounds to me.

This

I aint taking no motivational quotes from a cucked lardass who has done nothing of worth in his life

>If you think you can't, you probably can
But that's wrong. Your abilities and willpower will typically work to reaffirm your beliefs. If you think something's impossible, then you've already resigned yourself to failure mentally.

He's exercising every day.