About 20 months ago decided to start losing weight

>about 20 months ago decided to start losing weight
>lose 90 pounds
>July of this year I weighed 208
>eating at a 750 calorie deficit and still not losing weight
>in October decide fuck it I’ll eat maintenance
>at the point my weight generally ranged from 208-213
>after 2 months or so of maintenance my weight is averaging 210-215

Should I be worried I’m gaining weight? I feel like I look smaller in the pic on the right. Obviously I’m still a fat fuck with a long ways to go but should I go back on a cut or just keep doing what I’m doing?

Are you lifting? It is not really a cut if you aren't lifting, it's just weight loss then.

You're not counting right

you re definitely better on the 2nd one

if you lift weights you ll progressively transform the loose fatty tissue and get firm muscles, you should definitely do that

best wishes !

The best thing you can do is fix your posture and stop taking nude photos that look like you're hiding your vagina

youre doing something wrong

Yea I’m lifting. My maxes have gone up a shit ton since October. Before October I had been on like a 10 month plateau

Kek I took the naked photo and sent it to my wife because I knew she hadn’t just gotten an Apple Watch and she would see it while she was at work, she’s a teacher so obviously I didn’t wanna end my actual cock.

>eating maintenance
>gaining weight

Pick one

>OP clearly smaller
>weight gain has gone up 2 pounds

I would say it’s obvious OP has slimmed down and either gained muscle, or water retention.

>that disgusting hair and neckbeard
>those bras
This has to be bait

Why do you think it’s b8? Maybe I found a woman who loves me for who I am like boogie did.

This is what I’m worried about, but seeing as how I did successfully lose 90 pounds I don’t think I’m counting wrong, not to mention I do think I look smaller in the picture where I weigh more.

Well dude I admire that you don't give a fuck. You've probably gained muscle slightly, just keep lifting

I guarantee you she’s cheating on your fatass

You look like shit.

>doesn't name deficit numbers

Something makes me think you aren't eating as little as you think you are. And there's no way you're still that fat and not losing with a 750 deficit.

u need to workout your muscles you can't just eat less and ignore your body

Was eating at 1500 cal a day at 208

Now eating 2260 a day

Yea I can tel a huge difference in how my body has been responding to weightlifting now that I’m eating more calories.

>Was eating at 1500 cal a day at 208
>not losing weight

D O U B T

I honestly think I had hit a wall or something from being on a deficit for over a year. I was eating at 1750 and not losing so I dropped down to 1500 for a month and did not lose a single pound. During that month I could barely run a mile without getting light headed and seeing stars. Same thing for doing light weight on bench.

How is it possible for you to be lifting for at least a year and look like that? You have no muscle mass what so ever. What are your stats?

Are you one of those secretly-strong people?

Not really strong. I’m 6’2 with really long limbs

>bench 215
>OHP 155
>squat 215 (lmao)
>DL 385
>power clean 225

All of these numbers are at least 10% higher since October alone.

>squatting what you bench

Are you doing pullups at all? Because if not that would explain your horrific posture

I am working on them, for some reason I cannot do a fucking pullup to save my life. I can get about 3/4's of the way there. I am doing negatives, and lat pulldowns to help me.

Any ideas what else I need to be doing to help me get there?

Chinups are easier, you can also try the neutral grip pullup

Idk what else except what you're already doing

I can do do pic related, ironically I cant do a normal pullup though.

chinups do not help progress to pullups

You should increase your expenditure at this point. Start doing cardio.

Yes it damn well does

It uses more bicep but it still uses lats

you need to change up you routine so you burn more calories like high reps, higher intensity, more sets, different movements, less rest time, etc

or do some short high intensity cardio like sprints

or intermittent fasting (daily or at least 1 day of no eating)

You're maintaining a natural weight of 210-215 with your bones, blood, organs, sleep schedule, eating schedule, and the amount of activity you do in a day to week. You can maintain a diet, but your body and mind will do what it needs to maintain it's energy expenditure and storage, which is your weight, and enough of it to keep you performing at what your mind believes to be optimal for whatever it is you tell it you need to do in a day and how much sleep you need to do it again.

You have to change what you do. Everything. And for a long time. Eating better isn't going to lift you over the ledge, sheer willpower will.

grab a fuckin stool, put one leg on it, keep the other dangling now pull yourself up in to a pullup help yourself with the leg on the stool (just that last 10-20% of your strength) switch legs between sets in a weeks time you'll be able to do a pullup

>broscience the post

do you shave any of your body hair? That's an odd pattern for it to grow

Absolutely disgusting

You're fucking retarded.

You actually need some cardio / anaerobic.
Lift minimum just so that your flesh doesn't go ugly after losing weight.
I ve seen shit from people who go to the gym bcz the ydont give a fck about appearance but this is too much. If you gave me a pic of 10 people to X who has never worked out in their lives you'd be the first I'd pick.

I unironically only bench 170lbs x4 and my chest looks a lot better.
I also weight 170 x4.
Add EXTRA 15 mintues of decent cardio (running 10km/hr+ or rowing in a 500meters/2:30 rate) and keep maintance eating.
Also take care on what you eat. The >less kcals than needed burns fat is a meme, you also need to take some minimum nutrition otherwise u burn muscle.

Btw if you were (I suppose u were) fat when you were growing up you have more fat cells than the average tryharder in these forums. You might need 3 times the time to destroy those cells than some skinny teen who decided to go bigger.

Also, sorry to be unironically just bashing u in the whole post, but noone really made progress anywhere with soft words, but im gonna doubt your bench lift based on your squat lift. Your gymbro is probably lifting half the weight.

I weight 170 lol i got autism apparently.

>This made me laugh kek

>got a haircut and put on underwear
>claims this is a 90lb loss

My squat is so low because I have horrible ratios and mobility. When I squat I have a harder time maintaining balance than moving the weight. I think my max is limited more by those factors rather than strength.

This desu. If anything the underwear probably wears more than the hair.

fat cells do not go away unfortunately, they just get smaller. If you want to destroy it the only way is to freeze sculpt it.

How long until this becomes a common cosmetic procedure?

*weighs more

That’s not anotomically possible.

lat pulls were what helped me get my pullups down, just focus on a high volume of them with perfect form and don't cheat

I call bullshitte.
Ill stick to my theory
>your gymbro/pt are lifting a big amount of your bp
or
>you re not doing full reps which literally just works out your upper pecs which in my opinion seem a bit toned.

Long story short I don't know what else you re expecting from this forum.
The answer is simple.
You need to cut with slightly less than maintainance, eat healthy and add extra cardio. Or go to a body pump or a spinn it. Something whose main purpose is to burn fat. AKA something that 30-40 year old milfs prefer.

Despite it sounding bad this is unironically half my cut work outs.
4 days lifts and 2 days these in between.
It works.

I saw elsewhere you claim you can't even do a proper pull up.
Do you honestly find it fine that u can bench 100kgs x whatever and not even be able to do a single pull up?
Something smells fishy. Find your max lift x same reps WITHOUT a spotter and tell me if im wrong.

Something everyone learns at some point
It's a lot more beneficial to do the exercises properly (which guides the most possible weight on the desired muscle) and decriese weights than have the illusion that you can lift as much as >that guy *random pic of some guy with a much bigger chest than u* and wonder why you dont look alike.

>tfw you think I have a spotter

Way too autistic to have any gymbros, I just get my equally autistic, and proportionally just as weak wife to spot me :(

well I suppose the fact that she is not aware what to do probably means she could be cheating 5-10kg for u.
Try with a PR ask him if your weights are fine or if you should better drop down a bit.

In the end
1. Don't get in these forums
There are unironically many people who obsess with this whole lifting thing thinking it's gonna bring them chicks or hapiness and they literally do nothing else
>Implying I believe them when they tell me they have a perfect job a perfect chick and a perfect life.
I don't even lift that well and I definately do not even look as much as a guy who s 3 years in, althouhg I f*ckin am.
Don't obsess. You need to cut but you don't need to overdo it otherwise you ll be skinnyfat.

Take your wife and go to some programme like I told u bodypump /spinn it w.e.
It;s important to know what work out works for the results you need.

>he thinks pull-ups are in anyway connected

I have a m8 whose bench max is 115lbs and he can do 20 pull-ups in a row no problem.

Newfag

They re not connected, without a doubt, they ren ot directly connected.
But tell me that a dude whose hands and delts can't help his back do ONE (1) and only ONE (1) pull-ups probably has the physical endurance and strength to actually lift 100kg

Not really. I am just a very oldfag who realised that most people here are clueless and left.
During vacation do cameos in Veeky Forums because my hometown is actually a village and I prefer to stay at home than get packed with Greek Smelly Villagers in a 10x10m club or cafeteria.

nigga u look exactly the same

you look fucking abhorrent, jesus christ. If this is the state of your average looking white male it's no wonder the 80/20 rule is real

you look like chris chan

>t. people who read other people's posts in their own voices

Boogies wife never loved him.

Pls go bench user

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots

you're probably just recomposing really slowly. the right looks like you lost an inch or two around the waist, so if that's true and you gained a little bit of weight, it might be some muscle hiding under your 3d printer beige silly putty vaporflesh.

where's the change

I'm sorry op but there is no way that body benches more than 135lbs

What the fuck is that??

you actually need to cut so you can see what you're working with. then clean bulk the rest of your life. c'mon son.

oh and lose the beard. trust me.