Another new years eve on Veeky Forums

>another new years eve on Veeky Forums

how are you lonely jacked people holding up?

going to my buddys party at his gfs dads lakehouse unironically

Go to a decent bar have a couple drinks and talk to qts
Most of them are dysfunctional so it's low pressure

i'm gonna be in the gym at midnight
because why the fuck not, i gotta lift today and have no friends

it's either a choice between

go to this chick's house party that I barely know and really don't like her as a person but all my other friends are going.

or

go to my family's friends house, which is a mansion (he manufactures cosmetics in china) my parents always boasting about how they have a big size swimming pool and tons of great food and apparently wanting me to keep introducing me with their daughter(s) ever since I first met them. My parents keep pushing me and I am really not that interested in them but they probably want me to inherit their fortune somewhat.

Not sure.

Going to the pub, goodbye gains

Just in from the gym. Bad session. Too bloated from shit diet over Xmas. Going to allow myself a single beer tonight as I sit in and play fpww

>implying I'm jacked

Yup, gonna be here for New years. I'm gonna be home alone, so I'll just go to bed at like 11pm and hope I won't get woken up by the fireworks. All gyms are closed tomorrow though, which sucks. Back to training on tues

It's even worse when you have a gf. She's abroad with one of her friends. I'm stuck here with no plans.

She keeps asking what I'm gonna do tonight and I don't know what to answer.

The bottom one objectively

are you fucking retarded?
Go get the heiress to fall in love with you, inherit permanent NEETdom, and spend the rest of your days teaching five sons how to lift.

I know what she will be doing

By yourself?

Who will know you're by yourself in a crowded bar?

Sitting at home with a baby while the wife will do the fuck knows what. Don't have kids, guys.
Also no sex life since baby. I feel like my main purpose is done and now I only support.
>jacking

Because people are mostly in groups? It wasn’t a loaded question I was just asking

>where are your friends?
>fuck knows, it's been a crazy night. Kinda got separated. Where are yours?

It's an easy blag

Stay at home reading books

Went out last year with friends, staying in with family this year since it's retardedly cold out.

i'll be alone sure, but this year was the year i lost my v-card.
I'm pretty content that i can finally move on without that humiliation. Now i actually feel fucking normal.

CAPTCHA: normie avenida

going out with buddies, ill probably hit outdoor calisfag bars when i get drunk

honestly and unironically it is only social pressure that makes me embarrassed not to celebrate new year's eve. I honestly don't give a shit. It's also not a benchmark for me in any way. I'd rather sum up and analyze the last 12 months on my birthday because it can actually show me how I can change and imporve my life.

Spending it with my two gym buddies at their house.

At home playing vidya and drinking. Pohuj.

lonely but still not jacked.
>uni gym was empty except one girl on the elliptical
>will be full of normies tomorrow

i want someone to kill me at sleep

going to work on nightshift for 5x pay.

>She's abroad with one of her friends
She's getting railed because 'abroad it does not count'.

how

Home for the holidays so spending the evening with my family.

Genuinely i would never think to say something like that, I'd go red and mumble. You're gonna make it brah

i masturbate alot so i didnt nut so fast.

Have a great time user you've made us proud

Done and dusted in straya. I was at work, watched the fireworks on tv in my meal break after I caught the last 20 mins of fight club. Was ok. Not a big deal to me.

> had a best friend
> really liked her
> she chooses a guy I hate
< Stopped hanging around with me because the guy she was with felt "annoyed"
> She gets dumped after a few months
> Now she's calling me, wanting to meet up at the cafe we always hanged around at
> She literally stalks me now coming to my gym and interrupts the meetings I have with friends by sitting next to me and taking my hand.

How can I cut ties with this bitch Veeky Forums she's actively trying to push her way in my life. I even slept with a woman and the next morning she was at my house.

i mean how did you get to have sex

thinking up an excuse for what im gonna say i did when coworkers talk aobut their crazy new yers on tuesday

tell her to fuck off?

I start work tomorrow. My sleeping pattern is fucked, tried to do an all nighter last night so I could fall asleep early tonight and be up early tomorrow but I fucked up and fell asleep this morning. I need to get to sleep before it's too late somehow.

met this nice girl through friends of my brothers.
that was it, i was just being relaxed and not being tryhard. then we went out for real and took her to my spot and we did our thing, i dunno man it wasnt complicated.

I was invited to a party but didn't go because I know I will have to answer the same questions about what's new, gf, job etc. And I never have anything new to say. I don't want to feel the shame.

be a man and tell her to go away. If that doesn't work start sending her videos of thots blowing you or something

On the plus side I got a new squat PR yesterday and a new DL pr today. So there is that I guess.

I'd go with the latter.
comfy
great for you man, cheers
damn bro this is usually the best thing to do, I kind a miss it.
Speaking of I gotta go in like 40mins, gonna watch some fireworks at the city's hall, then go to a club with a bunch of my friends, problem is that it's going to be boring. I love my friends I do it for them, I hate the place, the music, the atmosphere. I put on a show and everyone thinks I'm having a great time, but I really don't.
Sorry to say this guys, but I've never had a gf for new years and this won't be the first one where I really would like to know what it's like.

This year was great
>finnaly got 1/2/3/4 for reps
>lost virginity to a tinder slut
>manage to clear the first year uni(Comp sci)
>few days ago arranged a netflix and chill with some 3 years older girl next week

But I am kinda sad I am alone, all my friends are celebrating with their middle school friends aka friends nesr where they live, and this year we didnt celebrate together as years before.

thanks user, it was a huge revelation and i definitely missed out on one of life's experiences

I'm actually doing great user. My ex doesn't bother me anymore, im excited for the spring semester in school. I bulked to 185lbs as a manlet and I'm cutting for the first time. I'm not stopping until I hit 10% bf. I'm going to work tonight, come home and cook dinner and foam roll plus stretch then sleep early for my gains. I feel like I'm in a good spot to move forward finally and get shredded. I just feel good for once. I'm excited to see my abs for the first time and definition in my body that I have worked so hard for.

>never trust a woman, they're a compliment not the goal of our lives

Almost at my goal body but my ass won't fucking grow as big as I want it. Anyway, maybe I'll just fucking kill myself this year, I applied for a scholarship and if I don't get it it's a sign and I'm out.

She came to my house in the morning when I brought chick round the night before. Thing about that woman is that she's fucking clingy man. it's scary how she's one minute with another man all starry eyed and suddenly is up on me.

It's obvious being on here that I'm her back up but saying to get rid of her and actually getting rid of her is two massive different things. In other words the bitch is insane!

Why dont u just use her as a fuck buddy

GO GET THAT HEIRESS YOU FUCK! I swear guys like you piss me off. I live the life of your first option and would LOVE to be in your shoes!

>left the gym 10pm on new years eve, had to pretend like I’m in a hurry
who else

Mate...mate. You need to dump her ASAP! I know listening to anons on internet especially on Japanese kamikaze image board isn't ideal. But we actually mean this. Dump her user.

I was wondering this morning (at the gym, where else) if I should go there at 12 AM and talk to the people who obviously also have no friends.

All the signs coming off her makes me feel that option might ruin my life user.

the people who were there were all men 30-40, i think most of them have friends but wouldn’t bother going out. I fall in this category myself

why do you think people not with others on NYE have no friends? i think there are a lot of people who intentionally avoid doing anything on NYE because of how it will be so loud, so crowded, so overpriced, and all the drunk driver risks on the road

Don’t listen to these incels, you have no reason to suspect anything so far. Just kee an eye for red flags and start upping your game. You should always be the one more valuable in a relationship (better looking, more successful, more friends, etc)

I'm in a fraternity

all my bros are going to get hammered tonight

I'm with my family and will probably have a couple beers

I love my family but this will probably be my last new years with them for a while

This

just be the best one in the relationship

im playing some vidya gaems and shitposting. this is all i do with my life because im an ugly manlet.

Either

>Drive forty minutes to the nearest city, try to find expensive overnight parking, go clubbing with mates until the early hours (not drinking really since I've got the car)

or

>Stay in, drink some beers, make some resolutions and do some work

>My best friend has been talking about having a new years's ever party for weeks
>looking forward to it for ages
>fast forward to yesterday
>message one of my friends about it, asking if its still happening
>he hesitates for a little while then messages back saying its been 'cancelled'
>fast forward to today
>check social media
>best friend is having a huge party and all my friends are there, including the one who said it wasn't happening
>mfw I wasn't invited
>they didn't want me there
>they were my only friends

I would like to cease living. What do i even do now

But she’s not that attractive, thats the problem, i have zero attractiveness with their daighters i feel like i deserve a better looking girl. I dont want to have children looking like they are missing a chromosome.

get some new friends bro

you're gonna make it, fuck them

>jacked

dude frat bros dude

thanks man. I go to college, any advice on how to go about it?

Went to a hot yoga class this morning. So I'm feeling pretty amazing. I'm spending the day alone, and I'm eating dinner with my dad. But I don't even feel bad. I'm gonna stay straight edge this new years. My resolution is to quit drinking alcohol. I'm also going to spend more time on the guitar/school work. It's been slightly over a year since me and my last gf broke up. If I meet another girl that's healthy cool, if not, cool. I'm done with these trashy women though, i.e. 90% of them. Remember you don't truly lose until you give up.

by lifting and telling myself i WILL see some progress this time next year and can look good at a party or something
doing a gig later tonight to, got a qt from work coming to watch with a few friends
i dont really feel worthy of having a gf though honestly, this place and /pol/ have fucked with my head so hard i dont feel like i should have a gf until i have something decent to offer and my skele body and shitty apartment/job dont cut it so i'm just going monk mode this year

join a club, join any sort of group

whether it's a political, church, whatever college is the perfect place to get a better friend nucleus

Did you actually try and sleep with her? Sounds like you didn’t do your job as a man to make sex happen, you just got salty some other man pulled the trigger before you did.

>be abroad
>meet someone from the same country
>talk
>she has a boyfriend
>we go to the club together
>she starts intimately dancing with me
>cock on ass, you know the one
>we both go over to the bar
>ask her what her boyfriend would think
>she says she's abroad and so it's ok
>mfw

>not a fan of NYE
>it's literally just another day
>have option to go to a friend's house tonight
>know the people who are also going
>they're boring and uninteresting af
>friends in group chat have other plans, but keep pushing me to go to this thing
>they 'want me to have fun'
>say i literally have no interest
>'is sitting at home doing nothing really going to be better?'
I'm not an autist, I just don't want to go to some shitty 'event' which I know will be shit. Am I really being weird here?

I work tomorrow. I’ll be drinking this weekend anyway. Not too concerned about New Year’s Eve. It can be fun I’m sure I’ll enjoy it when I get a stable job.

>have huge crush on girl in freshman year
>never talk to her
>mire from afar
>she disappears that year
>reconnect 10 years later
>in uni class
>have the balls to pursue her now
>ask her out the other day
>she gives me an enthusiastic yes
>currently waiting on her let me know when she’s free

One step at a time! I hope it works out bros.

>never been to a frat party

Guys like you piss me off. Your life is set! Listen to your parents user!

>lonely
>jacked
I'm neither

You gonna confront them about it? if i were you I would and then abandon them. It hurts to watch them have fun without you but they aren't your friends.

>Am I really being weird here?
nope, rather sit at home as well

sick as a dog at home. depressing as fuck.

>Girl who has been toying with me still stalks my social media and messages me after I told her I wasn't interested anymore
I can't deny I still feel something for her but at the same time she is probably still just trying to get me to orbit.

> exgf coming to my place at 8 to predrink
> visiting another exgf around 10 who's bf is out of town
> going to house party with friends after that
> tfw unironically living chad lifestyle

Unlike everyone else, first one.

You gotta learn how to stop being autistic (and if you're here, you are) or else you'll fuck up with the heiress. Socializing is the only way to do so.

As much as I want to, they are literally my only friends. It is honestly such a shitty situation I don't really know what do to now. I'll probably wait a little while before doing anything rash,

Personally I would talk to your best friend and ask them "why the fuck did user say it was cancelled".
Either they have to lie to you or tell you the truth, either way you can move on and get some self respect.

I stopped being asked to parties a long time ago when I was much younger (I'm 33), I never had a real gf and none show interest now, I live alone, my old friends live far away, married and/or have children or aren't the going-out type, and I have no local friends to do shit with. I have some nice coworkers I get along with, but really I'm not a fun, funny or social person anymore so there's no deeper relationships there. Now I just live out the rest of my life like a useless robot who waits for his battery to run out. I'm not even doing anything fun today, just passing time.

It's hard to explain to someone significantly younger, but at a certain point in life you can get into a deep groove that's very hard to get out of. When people get older they have different priorities - family, wife/husband, work, and if you're single and/or not a normie you're often forgotten or get pushed aside. They're kinda done with parties and drinking and the sort of lonely-rejects-but-together fun we used to have as a group.

I'm tired of this life, I'm not trying to be melodramatic, I just don't find any point to do anything anymore. I'm just waiting for it all to end soon.

All girls play games man. It’s to test your confidence. She probably does like you but it’s to weed out beta dudes and men who aren’t serious about them. You need to fuck her, it will help her lighten up around you. Before you have sex with a woman you are nothing but a prospect to her. Having sex changes everything with girls.

You'll regret saying this on your deathbed.

>You'll regret saying this on your deathbed
I don't care. "You'll regret not taking this left turn instead of the right in this maze when you're at a dead-end", it doesn't matter, I missed the turn that would get me out of this maze a long time ago. It's just blind wandering now.

Poor baby.

Soyboy start raping she'll love it.

i work at a bar as security from 6pm to 2am. my 4th new years there. first 2 of them ive had a gf the past 2 no gf.
nothing sadder then getting paid to watch all the normies have someone at midnight

You will care when eternal nothingness is looking you in the face.

> being 33
> thinking that life is over
> top kek

at 33 you still have time to reinvent yourself and build an amazing life. assuming you're a man, anyway. if you're a woman, you're probably fucked.

>Tfw depressed
>Trying to do everything I can to get rid of that feeling

Right now I'm outside basking in the sun for some vitamin D.

I don't know how you guys do it, I want to get rid this shitty feeling.

>reinvent yourself
Says the 22 year old college graduate whose most memorable experience was smoking weed and having sex with a qt. By 30, you are who you are, for better or worse.

I turned 30 in October, asshat.

get some fucking perspective. a lot of guys our age are on the hook for child support and/or alimony and their lives are legitimately difficult. you're bitching because you dont like how the last 10 years went and you're unwilling to change the momentum you've built up so you'd rather coast in misery for the next 50 years. how pathetic can you be?

Hey Lars!