Body looks like pic related

>Body looks like pic related
what do I do?

Surgery

Do pull-ups, and only pull ups
All day, every day, every second of your life
If you need food at some point, eat 40 dozens of eggs and about 5 raw onions each day.
Don't forget to drink from glass bottles
good luck mrs.soy

You need to squat.

You should find a way to remove that weird black boxy thing on your crotch.

Also make a calendar that has every day printed out with 4 sets of push-ups and pull ups. Once you do that set number for the day, initial the day. Increase the reps/set by 1 every week

My God that would suck.

My arms aren't that thin, its just that my hips stick out more than my waist

>mfw saw this without the black box
>mfw it's a grill

that's normal. it's a problem when your ribs or shoulders are smaller than your hips, though.

Bullshit. That pic screams Klinefelter's.

it's a guy

that's a pic of somebody with Kleinfelter's or XXY syndrome, practically hermaphroditism

You can't fix it with lifting any more than you can fix Down's syndrome

however OP you probably don't have it

post an actual pic of yourself instead

SS +GOMAD

Usually I am pro staying natty but if I looked like this I would probably just roid.

this is what my body dysmorphia looks like

Skip leg day everyday

Take a pic of yourself from behind. It’ll help you better understand what yo really look like.

yeah thats what i was thinking first but if you are in this situation, will a ton of muscle really do anything? I think it could make it worse honestly. The only option here is surgery, then maybe start thinking about roiding.

I myself added that box years ago, and the reason its so big is he has some sort of weird flaccid but erect thing going on with a nasty ass forest of pubic hair

Your body looks like the spitter from L4D2

removing yourself from the gene pool is the least you could do.

But if you care about humanity then take out all of the relatives who share your genetics with you.