How do I cure my acne lads? Need those facial gains

How do I cure my acne lads? Need those facial gains

Bump

Wash your face. Exfoliate your skin. Stop eating grease.

And drink a shitload of water.

Drink more water, reduce consumption of greasy and sugary foods, wash your face at least once a day and be sure to wash your hands regularly since a lot of people tend to touch their faces often.

If all else fails, get on medication.

Vitamin D3 (10,000iu), Zing 50mg, Magnesium 100mg, 1 Multivitamin of your choice -- Take this daily.

Go to the dermatologist and do whatever they tell you to do. If that still doesn't work, FUCKING TAKE ACCUTANE. Completely cured me shortly after 3 months of taking it. I had horrendous acne before I started.

*Zinc

I'm more interested in getting my face to get less oily
I've tried moisturizing, washing it more often, washing it less often, using tonics, exfoliating etc.

I have had bad acne since I was a teen. here's my routine:

Morning:
>Shower
>Gentle face wash in shower (Cerave)
>Use Stridex acne wipe when I get out
>Use some moisturizer ontop of that
>Shave everyday and use a good aftershave

Before bed:
>Wash face with water
>Stidex acne wipe
>Moisturize

All throughout the day:
>Eating healthy
>Only drink water, tea or coffee (it's all I like desu)
>Wash pillowcases as often as I can (twice a week, but I'm trying to do it more)

I've noticed a lot of my acne has gone down, but not gone away. Booked an appointment with a dermatologist, they'll probably give me some creams and antibiotics (acne is a skin infection). Anything I can do short of Accutane? I've had it suggested by a dermatologist once before, but I've seen what it's done to my friend's moods and mental health

To give you a better idea of how bad my acne was, here's a before pic

Caveat: I am post-Accutane.

What works for me is:
>don't drink coffee
that shit dries out your skin
>eat fat
dairy, meat, whatever
>get vitamin A
sweet potatoes, chicken livers

Im neet, shower once per month, and I don't have a single blemish. You have too much stress in your life desu senpai.

And here's after. This was taken like 4.5 months after I started taking it, but I looked like this shortly after month 3

So accutane is the cure?

I feel like my acne is killing chances of getting girls, is accutane the be all end all?

NO NNO NO NO NO NO NO

I had a friend get ulcerative colitis from taking acutane, you're playing with fucking serious fire.

Clean your diet up and wash your face and just grow out of it faggots

>Clean your diet up and wash your face and just grow out of it faggots

Yeah unless you wanna wait until you're in your late 20's to finally get rid of teenage acne, you need to take accutane. It should be administered by an actual professional. If you start with a moderate dosage, get blood tests every month, and honestly tell your doctor how you're feeling, you'll be totally fine. If you don't like it after a month, you can easily quit at any time. Taking accutane was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

what worked for me was
washing my face twice daily
and washing my bed/pillow sheets as often as i could (once/twice a week)

Fresh towel on your pillow so you're sure you're sleeping on a clean surface. Just swap it out everyday. And, yeah, wash your face and moisturize after. Try to avoid oil-based products.

Also post accutane, just needed monthly blood tests and honesty with my doctor.

No side affects aside from the obvious dry skin and very chapped lips. Honestly was a godsend, clear face from 4+ years of cystic acne.

Look into it and ask your dermatologist about taking it.

This OP, do accutane if you can, it will most likely clear you up completely. Other than that, change your bed sheets and pillowcase frequently.

Putting a clean towel over your pillow and sleeping on it helps. Change the towel every 2 days.

I find I break out if I eat too much fat at once but that's usually on my back or arms, something to consider anyway.
Other than watching that, I drink a shit load of water and if my face is feeling a bit grimy from being out I'll wash with some water and witch hazel.

why do i have acne on my chin area? my skin is perfect everywhere else

Same here.
Apparently it's caused by hormones and stress.

Any suggestions for deep scars post accutane?

Dunno

Definitely do accutane, cleared me up and I had terrible acne. Make sure your dermatologist doses you properly, I was underdosed during my first course and ended up having to go on a second course because my acne came back just as
bad.

Eating greasy food has nothing to do with acne. Its cause by hormones and pores becoming clogged with dead skin and infected.

The simplest way to PREVENT acne is drink a lot of water exfoliate your skin ( a simple lava stone will do you don't need to go full Patrick Bateman here), don't take super hot showers, and treat any pimples asap with benzoly peroxide.

If you never did cardio or muscular exercises and just started a lifting routine, your test levels will spike and it can cause acne but its pretty short lived and will clear up from sweat and your own metabolism. I know when I went cold turkey from a sedentary lifestyle to a 5 day a week full time workout routine (prepping for smoke jumper training) I had a week with acne.

apple cider vinegar
google it senpai

I took accutane also in middle school, that shit cleared like 90% of the acne I had back then (it was really bad back then)

I should also mention that sweating during exercise really helps too. sweat clears pores.
Also use as little as possible acutane/Benz that shit kills acne causing bacteria but it also rapidly dries your skin and can just as easily cause more acne.

I will be going into my doctor tommorow as well to be prescribed antibiotics. I've been dealing with acne issues since 15.

everyone in this thread is a fucking idiot

keto and fasting

Wash your face
Wash your sheets
Cut any dairy out of your diet