Vegan Diet is healthy!!!!!!

>Vegan Diet is healthy!
>Dies without supplementation

Good thing I don't have to supplement Testosterone because my body produces it after eating meat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19hzjM1NFT4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25198208
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9863851
youtube.com/watch?v=48Yh59-8urY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a lot of the vegans seem to be making a lot of sense in their arguments(saying you don't need meat) but then all of them look like mal nourished weaklins with mental problems

Vegans don't need any supplements that meat eaters don't need.

Wrong.

Tell me then.

why do they take b12?

Everyone take b12 supplaments one way or another, you should reach out for education.

B12 is in meat, meat may naturally have smaller amounts then what you find from the pumped up animals of today but it still is definitely in meat, unlike you vegans who would literally die without your supplements

This is the result of a vegan/soy diet

youtube.com/watch?v=19hzjM1NFT4&feature=youtu.be

he's big but how did he still get the soyboy face?

>Everyone take b12 supplaments one way or another
I'm pretty sure the only supplements I take is D3 due to living in a place that less than 8 hours of sunshine currently and ZMA since toddler means my sleep is in the shitter if I don't.
The milk I drink isn't fortified, neither is anything else.

>average vegan understanding of nutrition
sad

>what is creatine

Nope lol. A serving of salmon or whitefish is 100% of your b12 daily recommended amount

B12, vitamin A, DHA, etc. Enjoy being always hungry on your 90% carb diet lol

Why the fuck does this shitty site think this is spam

Show me nutritional facts on store bought cooked meat. Chances are 75% of the b12 was cooked out of it because -hydro-coblamine breaks down too easily as its water soluble.

Also should be noted that most factory animals have dastardly low levels of b12 anyways and are supplemented the same shit people take

At first I thought something about his frame looked off. Then I noticed it looks like he's been skipping shoulder work. They make him look like shit because his shoulders are ridiculously small compared to his chest in they tank top that makes him look like he has bitch tits. That fucking face too, wew lad. when did Macaulay Culkin get Botox?

>Being a meatcuck is healthy!!
>gets atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease like all meatcucks
Get cucked by the meat jew.

I have found a lot of my vegan coworkers have mental issues. Not sure if one brings one. Any ideas?

Paleo peeps would die without their supps too if it makes you feel any better.

did you not notice the lipstick

Why don't vegans use toilet paper?

Imagine becoming a vegan eating kale chips for a year straight and then get hit by a car and die lmaooo

What I don't understand is how vegans treat animal lives above human ones?
You truly have to have mental issues to cry and whine about some damn chicken being mistreated while all your clothes and technical equipment was manufactured by underage underfed barely even paid at all chink kids in a fuckoff factory under atrocious conditions in asia.

Yeah mistreating animals is bad but fix your fucking priorities first.

I hope his mum takes a video of him when he dies lol

You can just get it from fortified foods...

creatine makes you bald lad

animals on factory farms are fed b12 supplements because they can't get it from the soil due to modern farming conditions.

Fish have b12.

its easier to cut out animal products

>trying to rationalize these people’s thought processes
Good luck with that

True, but they also contain phthalates, heavy metals, and whatever else gets dumped into the water. I'd rather just take a supplement/eat fortified foods.

>no neck
>no traps
>fuck rabbit food
>eat dah meat

>makes posts about skinny soyboys, b12 and rabbit food
>dies of heart disease

>you dont need supplements
>just food with supplements added into them
Riiiiiiight

I'll ask the Mediterraneans what it's like to not eat lamb and other meats as part of their scientifically recognized healthiest diet on Earth, but they are going to look pretty fucking confused, I'd imagine. Let me know when veganism is anything other than a healthy alternative to a carnist diet high in sugar, salt, and fat, in the meantime I'll stick with the only diet which has been proven with legitimate research (and not epidemiological surveys) to actually be heart healthy.

lol

B12 injections

Enjoy always being bloated yet hungry, vegancuck

>>Why the fuck does this shitty site think this is spam
get gook mooted

>denying proven science so he can give in to eating cancer causing garbage
you're a mentally weak man user

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633264/Be-nice-animals-ll-kill-Knife-wielding-vegan-bodybuilder-makes-extraordinary-threats-against-meat-eaters-series-bloodthirsty-online-rants.html

This guy is legit? Vegan seems a little extreme.

Have you ever heard of how VG filmed his grandpa dying from heart attack and mocked him for dying because he ate meat? Man is not right in the head

THIS IS WHAT 10 YEARS OF LIFTING GOT HIM

>Those faces he makes

Tiptopkek

VG has some serious mental illnesses

Christ
Why does he look so punchable? What the fuck is up with his horrifically inbalanced physique? There has to be something else at play here. His spine looks like it's about to burst from his back

While I'd agree that the majority of people eat way too much meat and need to cut back on it, vegans are fucking retarded.

Vegetarians at least I can somewhat respect since they go "yeah I don't want to kill animals but there's no harm in eating cheese or drinking milk or eating unfertilized chicken eggs" which while I don't agree with their choice I have no problem with it.

Vegans go full fucking retard and decide NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS WHATSOEVER which is fucking retarded and, quite honestly, wasteful.

>vegans
lol'd

terrible chest, lat, bicep genetics, deformed spine, looks like shrek. jason genova grade posing. haven't seen legs but probably look shit.

vg should stop lifting immediately

The mediterranean diet isn't the definite most healthy possible diet, it's just a good popular diet that's had a lot of research done on it and is fairly easy for people to follow and stick to. It's also predominantly vegetarian.

For heart health, the only diets proven to reverse heart disease so far in clinical trials have been vegan or near-vegan diets.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25198208
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9863851

You didn't give a reason for why vegans are retarded. For some reason you respect vegetarians like it's not retarded to say there's no harm in eating cheese or eggs, as if those things just poof into existence and don't come from the same tortured animals that are part of the meat production cycle.

but they DO have supplements desu

That's not a reason why it's retarded to be vegan, that's just examples of retards who happen to be vegan.

People who eat meat get b12 only because....

Every diet is indirectly supplemented via fortified foods (like dairy and meat products are fortified with things like B12 and Vitamin D). Given how nutrient deficient (or on the verge of) people are, most people should either change their diets or just supplement themselves.

How can Veeky Forums argue against supplementation when we have /fraud/ general and constant threads on the best tasting protein powders? Or recommend supplementing zinc and vitamin D regularly?

>Posting a guy that believes the Earth is flat and devotes a part of his day, every day, to stare directly at the sun.
>Also a dude that regularly gets himself high and sick by eating rotting meat

For what purpose user

It is impossible to live on a vegan diet using foods traditionally from Europe. You need (((suppliments))) and foods imported from around the world. Vegans are not self sufficient.

Europe confirmed hellhole. No wonder its becoming brown town. Poor Varg had all those white children just to get them blacked.

Ah so this is the power of the meatcuck mind. The mind so damaged by carcinogens and bovine estrogenic compounds that he thinks eating in front of something is a civilised debate.
Meatcucks know they can't win because they have NO arguments against the following 5 points:

1. Meat consumption is terrible for human health. A multitude of studies have demonstrated that not only does meat cause cancer, it also causes acne, heart disease, dysentery, malaria, and has even lead in some obese people the growth of a 'second stomach' which is used by the body to break down tendons and fatty tissue. This second stomach often leaks into the body and the bacteria within break down the insides of the meatcuck

2. Meat consumption is bad for the planet. Meat production is responsible for 50% of the worlds greenhouse gas emissions, and 'meat worship', ie the advertisement of meat, is responsible for 7% of the worlds greenhouse gas emissions (ie mcdonalds have to burn coal to fuel their advertisements)

3. Fish consumption is killing the oceans. It is a fact that it takes 15 years for industrial fishing to reduce a fishery to 10% of its original size. In the UK fishermen now have to work 17 times harder for the same amount of fish. It is also a fact that when fish are taken from the ocean the sharks that eat them lose out on Omega-3 fatty acid and lose brain power, which leads to a decline in IQ, which causes them to mistake humans for seals, and has increased shark attack deaths

4. Most of the deforestation in the world is caused by animal agriculture, and dairy cows are often so poorly fed that they chew the bark of trees in surrounding woods and fell them making it worse

5. Vegans live on average 100 years longer than meatcucks.

You have no argument. Pathetic meaties.

1. yolo
2. who cares
3. who cares
4. who cares
5. yolo
nigger

Why do you hate children, user? Are you a boomer?

Most vegans avoid these products when possible also.

1. did the studies control for the type of meat and how it was raised and farmed? Probably not, right? Okay. So we'll talk about that when you have real information.

2. See above. McDonalds, bro? What kind of person do you think I am. I have legitimately never been inside a McDonalds. If I don't buy the product, the fuel isn't coming out of my pocket. How much waste does all that plastic cost that your "food" comes in?

3. See what happened to the sharks? Same thing happen to you when you stop eating meat. Obviously, poor farming practices are what bother you the most for this point, and I agree. As for number one, the source of your meat obviously matters. Industrial fishing and farming are bad, buy local farm food, not McFish.

4. Perhaps, but most of the world's arid earth comes from improper herding. You can make Iraq Greatness Again with the proper herding techniques. The plants grow back better than ever. There is a ted talk about it (probably easy for your fish free low IQ brain to comprehend)

5. Jokes on you the material plane is an illusion and extending your physical life only traps you in this two dimensional hell for longer

>It is also a fact that when fish are taken from the ocean the sharks that eat them lose out on Omega-3 fatty acid and lose brain power, which leads to a decline in IQ, which causes them to mistake humans for seals, and has increased shark attack deaths

You don't get to claim that without a source attached.

But sweatshops turned china from a starvation-riddled hellhole into an economic powerhouse and directly resulted in a burgeoning middle class.

56%

One thing I never understand is why "vegan" is instantly associated with "soy". Maybe a handful will go for the soy-based meat substitute products but 99% won't want something that reminds them of eating an animal.
>inb4 protein
Pea, Rice, and Hemp protein supplements exist for a reason
>inb4 supplements
Pretty much everyone, including omnivores, are deficient in something
>inb4 m-m-m-meat and milk increase testosterone!!
Cows and especially their milk are full of estrogenic compounds

Go get killed boomer.

>needing to supplement the most important macronutrient
>not a garbage tier fraud diet

lol fuck of you dietary normfag everyone know veganism is the way of the woke nigga

they also have mercury

You don't need to at all, but just like with any other diet it's convenient. Most vegans don't use protein powders but athletes often do, as with any other diet. Most of you take some vitamins, drink vitamin D and iodine fortified milk, iodine fortified salt, B12 fortified meat, and many take creatine, protein powders, pre-workouts, BCAA's etc.etc. But if vegans take any supplements then you start screaming "gay" while having dicks in your mouths.

>no pecs
>no lat
>no back
>no forearms

so he's the epitome of a curlbrah

A fucking masterpiece.

This. Otherwise they wouldn't live longer than meat eaters.

Except jaundice nigger is very obviously mentally unhinged. Truly a poster child of the superior vegan lifestyle, together with that dyke of a girlfriend of his. Oh well, at least they won't breed.

One can only hope

>vegans vs rest of population = vegans are healthier
wow really?
>gets cucked by the statistics jew

>Everyone take b12 supplaments one way or another, you should reach out for education.
Thats your brain on veganism guys, stay healthy!
Eat your veggies, eat your meat. Or lose grey matter like this green troglodyte.

The reality is simple. A vegan MUST supplement to be healthy. Everyone else just doesn't they just have to not eat an asshat.

Of the vegan athletes almost all of them built there body on meat.

Finally athletes vegan or not uses steroids and steroids change the game giving even a vegan the opportunity to excel.

Take your fucking vegan religion and stuff it and your fucking 1/2 truths.

They play this 1/2 truth game by talking about the standard diet all while ignoring balanced healthy diet's.

Veganism is a religion based around morality of animals everything else they say and claim is just used to justify the religion at any cost even there own health.

lol @ thinking there's no harm in egg/dairy production.

>health-conscious people are more likely to be on plant-based diets
>the longer people are on plant based diets, the less healthy they are for their age group
>going on plant based diets doesn’t change health outcomes in large scale intervention trials

>veganism is a religion
hahahaha holy fuck every single time there's a retard who parrots this shit

tbqh it was a good post.

Soyboy kid look like a SJW

youtube.com/watch?v=48Yh59-8urY

the fuck are those meme exercises, the part where he moves the plates above his head makes me cringe, so does the way he uses the cable flyes machine like a autistic faggot

The factory raised animals you eat are supplemented with B12 because they don't get it from eating soy and corn feed.
B12 is ONLY produced by bacteria that lives in soil. Animals ONLY get B12 when they consume that soil, OR they are supplemented with it. Humans would naturally get B12 from eating soil on plants from the ground, but we don't do that anymore.
It is absolutely remarkable how this has to be forced into your tiny brains every time there is a vegan thread.

>we can only focus on fixing one problem at a time

>veganism sucks because you need supplements for optimal health
>hey Veeky Forums what's the best protein powder/creatine/selenium/zinc supps lol

The key word is need.

You realize on an all-meat diet you'll die of intense constipation and intestinal distress YEARS before you would die of malnutrition on a vegan diet, don't you, retard?

Confirmation bias. Vegans are rare, whereas meatshits are as common as your typical obese American. Funny you don't judge meatfags based on the typical fat as fuck meatfag.

Nice abs, but he's just genetically weird looking. Has nothing to do with his diet.

>who parrots this shit
The only reason anyone would go out of there way to live a vegan lifestyle is for moral reasons. They go out there way to convert people to there lifestyle by any means necessitate mostly 1/2 truths reinforced with moral outrage.

If you cant see the religious aspects your the retard.

Lol as if /fit is a body positive place.