Would this exercise fuck me up / be useless or does it look like something decent to do daily?

Would this exercise fuck me up / be useless or does it look like something decent to do daily?

Who cares, SAUCE???

no bro u good

boku no pico

u should touche ur benis instead :DDDDDD

What a pathetic manga.
Have some selfrespect OP
You WHORE,
no that exercise is legit.
Sorry brah ,got triggered.
Bitch

Dragon flags are great, but if you don't already have a pretty strong core, don't do them since you'll fuck em' up.
Danberu nan kiro moteru

I once anally took a pill it hurt, anyway I'm gonna have breakie now have fun you wankers

you one of those queer weenie boy who watch those animes arentcha I bet you jerk ur weenier till it's sore and red and you're arm gets tired bc you rarely get excersize xD

why read anime in 2019

Lame exercise. Avoid.

I've personally been training the blade and Ik that this manga gave me more ARM POWER than anything I've down in my entire life, 100% trustable source of power

bump

You need a strong core already before dragon flags. Also over doing them can fuck your back up a little

I think if someone can do even 1 with good form, greasing the groove would be the best approach to them.

dont spoonfeed newfags

If you are going to act like this /a/, use proper grammar you uncultured swine. Also, happy new year, faggot.

This fucking anime is retarded
>inhale when descending on bench press
>exhale when ascending
Literally fool-proof way to kill them weebs

>breath in on the way down
>breath out on the way up
Are you a brainlet? It is correct.

Lol you're an idiot

Are they trying to make swole weebs?!

Checked

>imagine sharing a board with idiots like these

>tfw no tall, friendly Veeky Forumsfu who gently teases you for being a weakling
I didn't need to start the year with all these feels.

FUCK THAT CANCER-FAKING BITCH. user, posting that image has got my blood flowing

>imagine being an Ice cuck

That isn't the worst one though. Look at how they explain the squat. It's a surefire way to drop a weight. I didn't read long enough to see if they have an explanation for deadlift/press/row but I'd assume they're all filled with similar flaws.

I want her to squat on my face

I want to pin her down to the bed and have my way with her.

you're in for a fun ride my boi

haha im just baiting you guys

>some say full-squat places less strain on your knees

even jap mangakas know about SS now??

>nips reading SS
If they do they would tell their audience to hold their breath for the entire duration of the rep.

I hate weeaboos so much

>Are they trying to make swole weebs?!
>boards.Veeky Forums.org/fit/

It's working.