/SIG/ - Self Improvement General

New Year New Beginning edition

4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky

What did you do last week to self improve? And what will you do next week to self improve?

As always, what are you:

>drinkin
>eatin
>smokin
>liftin
>readin
>watchin
>listenin to
>creatin
>doin
>hopin

Bonus for the new year:

>What are your main goals for 2018, and how do you plan to achieve them?

Happy New Year fellas. Avoid the negativity that this place spews to you. Forget about shit that you can't work on. Focus everything you have on improving what you can. We're all gonna make it brehs.

Other urls found in this thread:

raouldify.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/2011_1203-the-flinch.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyCTpzQRK0E
youtube.com/watch?v=iLU2W-gasUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xhJGknUVqjg
youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Personally, the last week has been slow, visiting family. Main improvement has been that I'm reading again. This week I intend to get a haircut and put together a plan of action for 2018

>drinkin
Water, though I have been drinking alcohol...
>eatin
Nothing atm, but in the middle of winter break bulk
>smokin
Nothing, never
>liftin
Nothing today
>readin
Gene Wolfe
>watchin
Nothing
>listenin to
Ariel Pink
>creatin
Nothing. Practicing guitar though
>doin
Chilling with family to reel in the new year, very comfy
>hopin
That 2018 will be the year I can defeat the negative aspects that high school gave to me

Improve my self - confidence. Improve my physique. Become a more positive and well - rounded individual.
Physique is the easiest, I'll continue going to the gym. Confidence is harder. I plan on taking some sort of classes that push me out of my comfort zone frequently, as well as doing that myself through talking to strangers and generally putting myself in situations where I'd usually feel awkward and nervous, frequently. As for becoming a more well rounded and positive individual, I expect that that would come as a side effect of improving my confidence. But I also plan on doing some sort of volunteer work and joining a group (band / college society etc) where I'm around people more.

High hopes for this year, as always. But I feel over the past few months I've really learned some lessons from mistakes I've made, I know now that the work needs to be done. Going to face life the right way.

Not gonna do the the list because it's 11:30pm in Bongistan and I want to get to bed soon but:

Read more, meditate more, cultivate more friendships, get laid more and be more assertive in general. I need to be disciplined and not be satisfied with doing nothing more than running and/or lifting in the morning and then doing nothing for the rest of the day.

Have a great 2018 and I wish you all the best of luck you wonderful bunch of faggots.

raouldify.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/2011_1203-the-flinch.pdf

>drinkin
tea

>eating
junk food, fucking kill me

>smoking
trying to quit

>lifting
missed a workout to day, fucking kill me again

>reading
The night torn mad with footsteps, a collection of poems by charles bukowski

>watchin
finished a black mirror episode earlier

>listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyCTpzQRK0E

>creatin
faggy drawings

>doin
drawing

>hopin
for a better year

>Main 2018 goals
Move out
Get a solid gf - nowhere near that
Get past /beg/ tier artwork
Save 3 grand for dat vanguard index fund shit

>Goals
Spend more time studying for classes, slacked off my first semester to hard. Plan on studying material and doing work after each class. Spend time yo review work in the weekends, and read material of today's topic before getting to class. Hopefully this way I can achieve a 4.0 this semester.

Spend more time paying attention to what I eat by spending less money of fast food near my dorm and eat more at the schools diner, and some easy healthy meals and snacks on the weekends.

Commit to going to the gym four times a week, focusing on light lifting, cardio, and bodyweight.

>drinkin
water
>eatin
not much
>smokin
n/a
>liftin
small weights
>readin
in praise of forgetting
>watchin
want to watch black mirror season 4
>listenin to
tame impala, radiohead, black keys, arctic monkeys
>creatin
a better future
>doin
working, crying, thinking

>drinkin

Fluoride, estrogen free, purified water. Grass fed milk. Fruit juice.

>eatin

No soy, ever.
More legumes, more fruit, leafy greens, cheese, beef from grass fed as much as possible. Salmon, chicken.
Prenatal vitamins. Trying every day but they are fucking horse pills. Raspberry tea. Dandelion root tea. Omega 3 pills.

>liftin

Bruh, I work out every day at my job. I am able to lift easily now what I struggled to lift alone a year ago. I very happily have a more defined figure and almost toned arms. Which is amazing since I used to always have fat arm wings before fit helped me learn how to eat right.

>reading

Kinda obsessively looking up the best baby accessories possible.

>watchin

Bright was fucking awesome.

>listenin to

Wheel of time audio book.

>creatin

Baby. So far kumquat sized.
Art:I've started doing non sexual art requests so I can have motivation on improving my time and not procrastinating art.

>doin

Finally cleaning my horrible apartment so it looks less like a pig regularly wallows in it. I'm going to trick my child into thinking me and SO were always functioning adults.

Bonus for the new year:

Do the best I possibly can to have a kid that doesn't end up a bug man or a soyboy and is a functioning member of society.
I've eaten nothing with soy or xenoestrogens. I've been eating good but not as often as I should due to work. I am also keeping a eye on my calorie intake so I do not gain more than the amount I should.

>drinkin
Water
>eatin
Ate some rice and frozen veggies today
>smokin
nothing, dont smoke
>liftin
nothing, dont lift
>readin
currently Paradise Lost and Infinite Jest
>watchin
last thing I watched was an episode of Hamilton's Pharmacopeia
>listenin to
Last three albums I listened to were: KA - The Night's Gambit, Mount Kimbie - Cold Spring Fault Less Youth and Vince Staples - Big Fish Theory
>creatin
nothing, i used to write short stories a while back
>doin
chilling in bed, watching a stream, doing kratom and some amphetamines
>hopin
nothing really, been pretty depressed over the holidays. maybe i hope to not fall for females again

>bonus
move and continue college in another city

I stopped supporting Drumpf

>drinkin
water, never had a sip of alcohol ever boi 100% drug free
>eatin
chiggen and rice and brogol
>smokin
creatine
>liftin
sqwat today
>readin
nothing
>watchin
black mirror today
>listenin to
bit of lil peep bc new years kiss ditched me to go drinking with her friends
>creatin
nothing
>doin
listening to moozik
>hopin
that my first cycle this year will be a good 1

bump

check it!

youtube.com/watch?v=iLU2W-gasUQ

Tracked out a proper diet starting from tomorrow, actually aware of protein intake (last month of lifting has been a fucking waste of time)

Also going to see if i can score some 2nd hand gym equipment to set up a better home gym.

2018 is going to be goood

>>drinkin
Proteiin, maby vodka / cranberry or burbone / coke zero on off days (have cut right down)

>>eatin
Tuna, PROOTEIN

>>smokin
havent smoked in years, wife is going overseas with the kids for a month this year, might score some weed for old times sake

>>liftin
shitty 10kg dumbell set, need to get some more gear, see how it goes with actual diet this time

>>readin
Matthew Riely

>>watchin
New grand tour (meh), looking forward to season 2 of onepunch man

>>listenin to
Made a pretty schweet party mix for xmas, have been playing that lately

>>creatin
2x fishtanks, setting up a 2nd in the office getting it just noice

>>doin
Vidya, upgrading my car

>Bonus for the new year:
>>What are your main goals for 2018, and how do you plan to achieve them?

Pay rise, spend more time with the kids, upgrade final bit on car, root the wifes brains out on the reg

>drinkin
water
>eatin
beef rice and onions
>smokin
no
>liftin
gym is closed but I did some neck curls
>readin
started machiavelli the prince
>watchin
nothing
>listenin to
joe rogan
>creatin
nothing
>doin
shitposting before going to sleep
>hopin
maximized gains

go from 1/2/3.66/4.66 to 1.5/2.5/4/5 1rm, a bit much but gotta shoot for the best
get a job
develop social skills beyond hi and how are you
read more

>what are you:
>>drinkin
>>eatin
>>smokin
>>liftin
>>readin
>>watchin
>>listenin to
>>creatin
>>doin
>>hopin

absolute fucking cringe!!!

>nonsexual art requests
Can I request artwork of the cast of Cheers?

>absolute fucking cringe!!!
>using the word cringe
cringe worthy

Going back to uni in less than a week after taking a semester off. Was an asocial sad cunt all of freshman year. What advice does Veeky Forums have for me?

beee urselff

If you can't make friends in uni it's gonna be even worse once you're in the job market. Try doing progressive overload like you would with weights. Start with a little chat and then move on to more complex things. I would suggest you also look into clubs to meet people if your uni has any.

>drinkin
Lime water
>eatin
onions
>smokin
Haven't smoked in over a year
>liftin
Chest day today, got some good rowing in too
>readin
jap cartoon mags
>watchin
Nothing, I've exhausted myself of video media
>listenin to
Synth bleep bloop youtube.com/watch?v=xhJGknUVqjg
>creatin
With family for holidays so nothing right now, but I've ordered some parts for a project for the next few weeks.
>doin
a bit of vidya
>hopin
I make it through winter without picking up old bad habits like I usually do

Get into morning gym not afternoon gym. Get onto the Uni rowing team in the fall. Break $500k in bank. Stop being autistic about finding the perfect gf and just fuck some qt's, and overall chat with qt's more.

Have a anus mouth tranny as a bonus

>drinkin
Water, quit drinking 6 months ago

>eatin
A frozen pizza and some steamed broccoli

>smokin
Not a fag

>liftin
Planning on starting SS on Monday assuming the gym is open. If it isn't I will start Tuesday.

>readin
Been reading Red Rising, seem fun so far.

>watchin
Currently watching My 600 lb life for some motivation.

>listenin to
Nothing particular

>creatin
Nothing

>doin
Sitting on my ass

>hopin
To get swole

>Not a fag
keep telling yourself that

Are there any good routines for social/friends/girlfriend gains?

Yes

Say either "Nice weather were having" or "Hey have you got the time" when at a bus stop. Try doing that to atleast 1 person a day and Im sure you'll start progressing.

Or if you can join a club and start discussing interests with people there. i.e. if you see some one interested in something you like tell them and work off that.

When should I meditate?

I've just started going to the gym, mainly to gain muscle/lose fat to just generally look better. Today is the 2nd time I've gone and I was doing all upper body so chest, abs, back, shoulders, and arms. But I don't know if I feel as swole as I should. Like, I was doing 3 sets of 10 reps or at least trying my best to finish the 3rd set. I was there for about an hour, taking like a minute of rest between each set, and moving around to different equipment targeting as many different muscle groups as I could.

HAVE I DONE ENOUGH? COULD I REASONABLY BE SWOLER?! ;~;

Are you following a routine? If it's your first time going to the gym SL 5X5 is actually good for beginners. Teaches you proper form, is easy to track, and definitely pushes you by the 5th set of each lift. Rather than trying everything I'd just focus on that for now, in a few months of frequent attendance you might feel ready to try something more advanced.
Don't forget exercise alone isn't enough, you need to get enough protein & cut out unnecessary sugars etc. Read the sticky for specifics.
Pic related is a useful guide of what to eat if you actually want to feel swole

What are some?

Oh I should've said I'm also eating good stuff. Aiming for 160g of protein (rough bodyweight in lbs) per day and 3000 calories. I make it most days. I eat a lot of rice, pulses, ground beef, bananas, and spinach.

You at BC?

Despite what Veeky Forums says, drawing isn't faggy. Art is one of the oldest human pursuits, and is an honorable hobby to have, and can lead to a career or profession if you practice hard enough.

Have no fear, College campuses have a lot of people. A person you talk to one day you might not see for months if you're schedules don't cross.
Just walk up to random people, introduce yourself, make small talk, wrap up the convo by asking for snap/twit/insta/ or their number. And if you fuck up 50% chance you'll never see or talk to them again

>Art is one of the oldest human pursuits
Probably because Cavemen couldn't write fucking C++.

I need help with my sit-ups. Every time I do them I get back pain. About a 4 on the scale. what am I doing wrong?

>drinkin
Water. I'll have green tea if I can ever stomach it, but it normally tastes too bad.
>eatin
Have been eating a lot less lately, been depressed recently.
>smokin
Don't smoke.
>liftin
I really want to start but I'm too concerned about beginning without somebody to spot me.
>readin
Veeky Forums
>watchin
Been on a YouTube binge recently.
>listenin to
BROCKHAMPTON and Kanye West. Don't need any other artists at the moment.
>creatin
My own heartbreaks.
>doin
Go back to school tomorrow, I really should be packing right now.
>hopin
That the girl I'm into goes to the college that's 10 minutes away from mine instead of anywhere else.
>Main goals for 2018/plans?
Get "hot", win her over. Start working out (already did walks to get a little cardio in me, I think it kind of worked), and have a reason to continue in this shitty school. If it doesn't work out, might just skip town and do a community college out west. I don't know.

>I really want to start but I'm too concerned about beginning without somebody to spot me
This really isn't an issue when you're starting, just don't be an idiot about trying to lift too much

Rate my goals lads

2018 goals
>Ace my actuarial exams
>Find a new job
>Move to New country, Canada or Europe (have a visa already for Canada and EU citizenship, just need to find a job)
>Learn to control my crippling anxiety
>Save more and start investing
>Get leaner
>Be more disciplined in general
>Fix sleep schedule

Too faggy and self-obsessed.

I guess to the majority of Veeky Forums users, any indication of people trying hard to improve themselves goes against the /r9k/ mindset of self - pity and laziness, so don't worry, your reaction is understandable little guy

>drinkin
water, ocassionally coca-cola light and alcohol
>eatin
100% lean for the past few months. Just started eating junk food.
>smokin
nothing
>liftin
stronglifts 5x5
>readin
nothing
>watchin
>listenin to
melodic death metal
>creatin
nothing
>doin
studying classical guitar at conservatory
>hopin
To regain the body I had 2.5 years ago. Got shoulder and knee injuries, currently with a weak body.

Get smarter
Increase income
Have gains
Gtfo of cocoon mode

>drinkin
diet coke, bully me
>eatin
nothing since i woke up
>smokin
nothing, but thinking about growing my own tobacco
>liftin
Gym is closed, so going to do some stuff with my 30lb dumbbells in my room
>readin
Starting Strength 3rd Edition (christmas present from the folks, im new to lifting), The Myths of the Hindus and Buddhists and a German textbook.
>watchin
Non Non Biyori
>listenin to
Mac Demarco, Proux, Night Tempo and ELO
>creatin
Nothing
>doin
wrapping up a package for a friend in germany, will begin workouts a few minutes after
>hopin
my life changes for the better

I understand how you feel, change can be scary for a lot of people.
Is there anything you want to change about yourself user?

Just ended a four-year relationship with my girl, bros. How do you get through this shit?

Some self-learned tips:
>Cut contact COMPLETELY, NOW, no "let's be friends" bullshit
>Let yourself to relieve your grief
>But don't let yourself go further down the rabbit hole
>Keep an "I'm going to make it/There is hope" mentality at all costs
>Keep lifting and self improve

Also, hard times are the easiest times to give up addictions / build up habits; heartbreaks are probably how most sadcunts on here started lifting in the first place, breakups create bodybuilders. Use the pain for something producive.

Stop being a pussy x F

>drinkin
Water, coffee and tea (green) whenever I feel like it
>eatin
I'm going to consume more fish, and less red meat. Add more vegetables, nuts and perhaps fruits & berries.
Overall get my much needed minerals, vitamins, healthy fats and proteins.
>liftin
Started lifting again after a 2 year break. It's hard as shit to get back into it, and I feel pretty weak as well. Regardless, I'll keep striving and improving.
>readin
Gonna head over to Veeky Forums and start with the Greeks. I was reading Beyond Good and Evil by NEETzsche, but he kept using so many references to different books, authors and philosophies that I had never heard of/read about before. So I feel like I have to go back in time, and work myself up in time, then head back to Nietzsche. I'm a slow reader and I like to imagine and think about the shit I read about, but I'm aiming for 20 pages a day. At least, in the beginning.

1/2

>watchin
Nothing. I feel really pretentious when I say this but I feel like most is complete garbage.
There are of course some exceptions (I recently watched "Goodfellas" and enjoyed it immensely for example), but I've grown to be quite the pessimist about this medium.
>listenin
Nujabes and the like, Boney M and Susumu Hirasawa. Quite the combination, isn't it?
>creatin
I used to draw. I should get back into it.
>doin
Merely thinking and existing
>hopin
For a good year filled with happiness. I hope I can finish my education, get some nice gains (physical and mental) and maybe get a gf if I feel like I'm ready for it.

Consistently work out, acquire discipline, knowledge and insight about myself, learn a language (Japanese, Korean, Russian, French and Chinese are the ones I want to learn the most)
Read at least one book each month, be healthier than what I am now, write a journal, get a consistent sleep schedule, abstain from shallow minded thots, maybe learn a craftsmanship. Hopefully I'll get to achieve most, with a good plan, dedication and a little bit of foresight.

2/2

>drinking
water(not from water bottles)
>eatin
1/2 cup oats with 2 scoops of pbfit for breaky
>smokin
juul, 50 mg nic lemonade flavor
>liftin
back day
>reading
48 laws of power
>watchin
twitch/summit1g
>listenin to miami yacine
>creatin
nothing?
>doin
surf/bhop on csgo
>hopin
to get a body like picrelated in 2018 and to get a qt3.14 blonde polish gf in 2018
>bonus
tryna achieve that god tier bod by being consistent at the gym,eating lots of protein,constantly pushing myself, and watching calories.....i hope to get a gf by being Veeky Forums but, my confidence and shyness has stopped me from talking to people and building relationships with other people besides my family and close friends.

>tfw gf dumped me a month ago
>tfw asked /sig/ for advice about whether or not I get with girls at music festival after gf dumped me
>tfw followed the advice and was open to the idea and ended up getting with some qt friend of a friend every night so far who seems to be kind of into me

posting this from my tent. I feel guilty about doing it but a lot better overall. thanks lads, I was black dogged as fuck and I'm finally making it back.

>drinkin
water
>eatin
everything
>smokin
negative
>liftin
of course but when I'm here at home, I have no gym sub. when I go back to university i'll have my gym again...trying not to lose all my gains here at home. so hard for me to eat big as a skelly
>readin
french stuff to learn
>watchin
don't really watch tv or anything
>listenin to
deep house, trance, kaskade etc
>creatin
a better future for myself of course
>doin
as much as possible
>hopin
to just survive

I am going to do noporn 2018. porn is such a negative aspect of my life, I really can't believe I always give into the quick high of temptation. It's my main goal, alongside passing all my classes and graduating this summer (and finding a job). I'm stronger than these fucking pixels on the screen, It won't be affecting me any longer

>implying the level of collective human artistic proficiency, quality, and complexity hasn't grown since the caveman days

>lemonade flavor
where did you get that?

>drinkin
Water, milk
>eatin
Pulled pork from mama's instant pot
>smokin
Implying
>liftin
Did high volume legs today after not lifting b/c of vacation, felt gud
>readin
Play Anything by Ian Bogost, it's about the philosophy of play, boredom, limits, and structures
>watchin
Rose Bowl but not really
>listenin to
Workout playlist is Thrice radio, got that positive hard rock vibe
>creatin
Working on a self-improvement blog, have the first post about NYR and Goals, just have to create the blog site itself. Can share the link if anyone is interested but don't wanna shill here.
>doin
Writing
>hopin
That I don't eat too much at dinner tonight so I can start my cut off right.

1. Drop from 210 to 185
2. Stop cracking knuckles and picking calluses, i.e. be less fidgety in general
3. Write a blog post a week
4. Read 12+ books per year

Pic somewhat related

sit ups and crunches aren't all that good for your back, do planks instead

bump

I'll check that link pal

>drinkin
Milk
>eatin
Boiled Chicken Breast
>smokin
Degens out
>liftin
no
>readin
The Poetic Edda
>watchin
Got back from seeing The Darkest Hour a few minutes ago, good shit, probably no more television for the night
>listenin to
Ayreon - Flight of the Migrator
>creatin
shit lmao
>doin
Building a tower garden, gonna start growing veg soon
>hopin
To hit my 10 lb loss goal this month

1. Staying in my job.
2. cutting 80 lbs (currently 280.6)
3. Finishing my GED
4. Starting community college. haven't decided what i wanna do yet, but I'm thinking of going with Nursing
5. Read more
6. Stop watching porn
7. Eat less (((GMOS))))
8. Social gainz. Solid friend group, maybe a good bro irl, and then if im lucky a [spoiler]gf[/spoiler]

>1. by just going to work lol
>2. by putting the fork down and cutting (((soda))) and (((snacks))) out of my diet
>3. Studying my ass off on off-days
>4. I dont really fucking know i just wanna shop for a good degree I can get at community college so i dont have to be making $10/hour the rest of my life
>5. Limiting PC use and being bored out of my fucking mind
>6. Moved the computer to the front room so i cant watch it there (or browse certain red boards i know are bad for me). Gonna make Varg my phone screensaver so i have to look at him whenever i wanna beat my meat
>7. Growing my own veggies+fruit
>8. Being more social at work, when i have more money getting out more to do shit

Call me an autist, but I track my progress on key life metrics on a year-over-year basis every January 1st. It's like a real life character log.

Changes from 1/1/2017 to 1/1/2018:
- Turned age 27 in December
- Lifts are mostly the same because I switched to 5/3/1 and am still working my lifts back up since it starts pretty light.
- 1RMs: 335 squat, 225 bench, 400 deadlift (lbs)
- Had sex with 5 new girls, going from 53 to 58. Low numbers because I got a QTGF. Not entirely sure how I feel about that yet.
- Base Salary increased 4.5%, to $72,500
- Investments increased from $130,632 to $212,054.
- Investment growth was $43,070 in gains, $38,352 in money put towards investments.

Excited to hit a quarter mil in 2018.

Insurance underwriter here. Good luck on your actuarial exams. They're the real deal. Glad I don't have to do them.

>Save more and start investing
Read "The Simple Path to Wealth" by Jim Collins. Don't take it from me; read the amazon reviews.

Also, while people here hate Reddit, start getting into the financial independence / early retirement subreddit if you want to accumulate some good advice from people are putting solid savings and investment habits into practice.

Good luck.

>>drinkin
Coffee, at the moment.

>>eatin
Shit mostly. Now that Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year is over, time to stop drinking and eating like a fatass.

>>smokin
American Spirits. Giving it up though.

>>liftin
Doing a lot of back and bis. My favorite fucking day for sure. Need to hit legs more though.

>>readin
Veeky Forums mostly. Was reading Nietzsche but I'm a brainlet.

>>watchin
Just finished Black Mirror's new season. It was good.

>>listenin to
Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back in Town. Great fucking band.
>youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

>>creatin
I write music sometimes, need to buckle down on that. I was trying to get my third EP done before Christmas, but oh well.

>>doin
Not much.

>>hopin
New girlfriend hopefully. I'll never date a Stacey ever again. Hoping to start my new job soon. Hoping my portfolio breaks $200k.

Yo autismo, how do you track shit? In an excel sheet?

>drinkin
Water or Dark Coffee
>eatin
Beef Stew made with Ale
>smokin
Not a Degenerate
>liftin
Gym was closed today, but hit legs yesterday, Squats at 405 3x5 then 425 2x5
>readin
Beyond Good and Evil by Nietzsche
>watchin
I don't watch (((telivision))) or (((Hollywood)))
>listenin to
Amon Amarth when I lift, usually podcasts when I'm not
>creatin
not much atm, on break from school so actually taking a break
>doin
Liftin,Playin,Restin during my break
>hopin
To Finish college in the next 3 semesters, start working after that, start a family after that.

>drinkin
Water, tea, vodka.

>eatin
Toasts with cheese.

>smokin
I was supposed to quit but then I woke up with a massive hangover and bought marlboros

fuck i hate myself

>liftin
Tomorrow

>readin
Leviathan by Hobbes

>watchin
Nothing

>listenin to
Velvet Underground

>creatin
Nothing

>doin
Reading

>hopin
To quit smoking and drinking, find myself a gf.

drinkin: tea with no sugar or water
eatin: bacon and eggs in the morning, fruit snacks, still need to look into protein shakes for lunch and workout, whatever for dinner
smokin: I quit smoking 13 days ago.
liftin: simple beginner stuff I found in the sticky, today I did a beginner kettlebell workout though
readin: The Art of Manliness: Manvotionals
watchin: about to finish season 7 GOT, halfway through the movie "The Fall"
listenin to: I'm all over the place with music, my go to music is Alexisonfire and Cancer Bats (Toronto Post Punk stuff)
creatin: nothing yet, I'd like to if I had the money. I write a journal and take instagram videos of myself *shrug*
doin: ?
hopin: to apply to enter the Canadian army by the end of the year

>main goals
Lose weight and get at a normal weight.
Fix my posture.
Be as flexible as a BJJ fighter
Get a tattoo
Pay off debts
Remodel my room
Become an independent man.
Become such a man that everyone is forced to respect me.
Get a great wardrobe full of respectable suits etc.
Join the free masons
Cut off all social media, youtube and reddit binging.
Regain confidence in myself ("Can Do" attitude).
Make money
Somehow meet some fucking girls, take at least 3 on a date

GOALS:
cure autism
4.0 this quarter
azn gf

all possible, but hard to quantify progress

What about later on?

What's the max number of protein shakes I should have per day?

Yep. Just a new tab for every year.

I have a completely separate spreadsheet where I track various financial stats.

Likely still not an issue, unless you're doing some crazy weights and struggling at every rep
If during one rep, you just about make it pushing as hard as you can, it's safe to say that's your last rep. You're only two days in though, so "later on" for you is probably half a year down the line, no need to worry now

Try not to obsess about other peoples view of yourself.

>drinkin
Milk

>eatin
Chicken and potatoes

>smokin
nothing sometimes weed

>liftin
hit legs today

>readin
Veeky Forums

>watchin
Jeff Nipples

>listenin to
Spearhead Sundays Podcast

Get 3 pl8s on 5X5 squats and finally go on a cut

As long as you’re not lifting at home, ask someone else at the gym for a spot for a set.

If you’re too autistic to ask, work on that

>my younger brother got an amazing scholarship, full tuition paid for, and it would even pay full tuition if he went to grad school
>he literally says he doesn't want to do the work of grad school despite him having a very good undergrad GPA, much better than mine
>would just be entering the job market with a BS in comp sci otherwise

>mom has told me on multiple occasions that she literally does not want to do work of any kind and wants to eat junk food and lose weight
>insists that jogging is bad for womens' knees and all female joggers are killing themselves, says she never wants to run again if she can help it

>dad just watches vine compilations and "top 250 funny people falling over" videos on youtube all hours except when at work

What do?

>Unironically genuinely supporting Trump ever.
I supported him during the election but mostly because I was hoping he would show people on the far right that the problems the west face can't be solved by democratic means.

Hey man thanks for the advice and feedback. I'm actually an underwriting assistant at the moment (just recently graduated). Good luck at whatever goals you set yourself this year.