What is the McChicken of Veeky Forums

SS GOMAD

what the fuck
NYE is already happening

All that mayo makes me sick. put it between a mcdouble though, problem = solved

bruh...

Sip and an onion.

Macca's has a mctriple now.
I made the mcfourway the other day and it was cash.
There's even a triple mac that you can stuff the mcchicken into.

They changed it ~10 years ago
Since then it has been shit

well, yeah, it's NYE.

this cost about $20 in austin, so fuck 5 guys

McChicken is pleb tier.

The grilled chicken sandwich at Chick-Fil-A is S-tier
Tastes better and is better for you, only costs around $4

This desu senpai.

>eating out ever
enjoy wasting monetary and physical gains

this monstrosity

Well when you want a damn chicken sandwich and don't want to spend $20 getting all the ingredients I'll choose Chik-Fil-A

WHAT'S WITH THIS EXPENSIVE SHIT

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

They're pissing in it

stop responding to copy pasta fag

the one with the autistic guy eating the parking lot is more accurate

hello Veeky Forums

>Sip

Ate at newly opened five Guys in my country the other day. Amazing food quality. However 21 euro for fries burger and a shake is insane.