WHAT I LEARNED ON Veeky Forums THIS YEAR IS

>WHAT I LEARNED ON Veeky Forums THIS YEAR IS

nothing

speed screeches

most people on this board are faggots especially you

Onions are steroids for nattys

to stop eating

That /k/ is a more interesting board.

Everyone forgot to let the lanklets off from the lanklet perch, the door is closed and they're going to starve.
I don't want to break a window, guys; someone call the manager.

that a lot of newfags still fall for the lifting will fix your lack of social skills and get you a gf meme

What's the distance from the bottom of the manlet pit to the lanklet perch?

No one actually lift.

5'11" is basically 4'8"

:-(

I'm never gonna make it.

enough to keep them separated

the last -let war was a fucking massacre bro. I didn't know there were so many ways to kill a manlet with resistance bands, and who knew manlets could use kettle bells with such agility

You're damn right you won't, you fucking quitter.

I have height insecurities

About 8 feet.

That I'm fat and you're all faggots

women love BIG BAVARIAN COCK

This post just made me screech like a retard

No one here actually has any clue what they're doing.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Eat a lot of onions.

> you're fat
> everyone else is faggots
this is why you're fat

which faggot is this? Didn't you datamine this site enough with the cross boards surveys and now you want to know the memes too? Fuck off

SS and bulking are memes

I'll never be who I want to be.

Not 100% true i was a beta fuck a few years back before i started lifting but after i did i got a big confident boots and that what helped me

>tfw 5'4
>tfw height is more important than anything to get anything in life including gf
going to have a lifetime of depression now

Don't smile or open your mouth when you're having your picture taken.

Ya know...... sometimes.....you just have to live it.

why's that?

Are you calling zyzz a lier?

Vegans are extremely hypocritical and intolerant, /pol/ has thoroughly infested the board, and there's always going to be one butthurt faggot in the fph threads that will bitch and moan rather than learn from the examples posted. This board has gone to shit.

fpbp

breaking a fast is way harder than i thought

You Have To Live It

I'm never going to be satisfied

Helps me to build my self-confidence. I realized that without pride, you will never make it.

imo meat eaters and vegans are as bad as eachother when it comes to endless pointless debate. vegetarians are the true bros.

First laugh made by Veeky Forums this year

>rpe
>ss is goat
>Jordan fieganbaum is the red pill

Only quality gyms has manlet pits.

This. They atleast can teach you practical knowledge

I'd have to eat a bunch of roaches just to get an equal amount of protein as a scoop of protein powder.

I learned that any exercise whatsoever and a relatively healthy diet that hits macros will give you everything you should want but an obscure and homo-erotic forum believes ruining their knees and backs to brag about numbers to their friends with ruined knees and backs and injecting chinese bathtub chemicals to look like one of two role models who are both dead is somehow "making it"

My digits say you will, user.
>if no digits, may as well kys.

nothing im 5'11 btw

Bench press to the nipples. Not high on the chest. Changed my life

Hey *ss-hole, when I suck dick, I make sure we both say no homo before and after the deed and I'm sure my fellow Veeky Forums bros do the same, so I don't know where you get off calling most of the us faggots.

The right way to flex a cep

cringe,urinocally kys