Hey boys, I’m moving out today, gonna be living in a flat with my friend and his sjw gf, gimmi dem horror stories

Hey boys, I’m moving out today, gonna be living in a flat with my friend and his sjw gf, gimmi dem horror stories.
also how to stay fit and healthy on a budget, iv got a squat rack and dumbbells, can I make it?

Post shot of your rear

>sjw gf
Have fun.

>gonna be living in a flat with my friend and his sjw gf

I'd never do this in a million years. Just living with your friends is bad, I can't imagine having his gf there on top of it.
You're gonna learn a lot in 2018, user.

Post photographical picture of gluteus maximus

never engage them in argument/debate. only silently hate them. or just keep to yourself

I’m in the car with my parents and brother, no can do.
That’s the plan, I’m just gonna avoid all politics, even the bf is pretty lefty.

She is pretty hot though, looks kinda like Kate bush. No ones gonna be in the apartment when I get there and apparently she has some laundy on the rack ;)

I was in the same situation last year except she lived there. It was awful, I moved out early. Though not just because of their politics but it made it weird

Oh wait she's living their in your situation also. Best of luck

She does live there with her boy friend (and now I)
What’s your first name just out of curiosity?

Post picture of brothers ass?

Guess

Jacob?

sjws feel morally superior to you
so they keep teaching you/bringing you to the light
it's annoying but just shut your brain off
they are usually narcissists
if you tell one off or slight them in any way
don't ever rely them ever, they will enact revenge 1000 fold

Live your life like normal.
Don't start shit
Don't do petty little shit
Give them nothing to use against you
Then fuck her in front of him (because you know that's why they let you in)

no lol

Legit advice, she has this thing where she’ll always say “they’re a bad person” or “you’re a bad person” like she’s Can actually judge that factually. Fucking pisses me off, wonder how she’d react to me telling her she’s a bad person, since sjw types are born from superiority complexes.

Just tell me the first letter please, i need this

Why would you do this to yourself? Choose to live with leftists and a SJW? Literally why?

If you thought it was Jacob who else could it be you know??

cuck him with your Big Bavarian Cock until he kicks her out or something like that

I didn’t think I was Jacob, just saying a random name, look does it start with r?

She’s a massive slut, I wouldn’t be surprise if she wanted to threesome, she’s one of those sex positive feminists

I can eat allong with them pretty well, even though they’re full of bullshit sometimes, people are people and they are usually pretty nice

nope

You're naive. Hyper leftists aren't even people. You'll be out when the lease is over, guarantee it. Had a cousin who moved in with some leftists and 1 hardcore SJW, and he didn't last 6 months. Living with people is way different than knowing them outside of home. You were warned at least.

I’m getting out because my mum is abusive, hows it different? Can you tell me what to expect?

god that dude is hot, who is he? source

Josh? You're a fucking cunt mate.

dat badass 80s toyota space van though

>no lol