Just got gyno today surgery. AMA

Just got gyno today surgery. AMA

Do you think the byzantine empire was the heir of the roman empire post fourth crusade?

I dont understand why would you want puffy niples ?
But its okay if you eant user i cant say anyting egaint l

L > R

How do I shot web?

The Byzantine empire wasn't the heir to the Roman empire, It was the fucking Roman empire.

Cost?

I'm in the U.S. and getting it in January. Got the surgery scheduled. Costing me around $5600.

How do they do it? Incision under arm pit?

Did you get gyno surgery today?

Is it worth it?

>another victim of jewish propaganda

gib milkers

No.
to
>Do you think

It's the opposite, good user.

I don't know what that means.

Rub your penis for a while.

Yeah that sounds about right.
But I got it in a 3rd world country for $2,500 CAD. I had to vist my family, so 2 birds. But the total still pretty much costed me around 4300 CAD

back to /pol/

Still wearing your compression vest OP?
What prescription you get?

Got mine 3 weeks ago.

Nope. under the nipple and used some kind of machine that is basically same as liposuction after they remove the fat, they cut off harder layer of fat (gyno near the nipple area) using another machine that kinda is like a soldering iron. All of it with local anesthesia. You're awake for the hole thing.

did you hear of gyno before Veeky Forums? at what age did you realize you were developing breast tissue? how old are you now?

Is there any way insurance will cover this?

What in the fuck? 5600$ for a slight cosmetic inconvenience? Man, it must be because I'm only 21 or some shit but 5600 bucks is like half of my college tuition, so that's a lot of fucking money. You could go backpacking in Europe for like a year with that amount, or think of all the supplements or food or protein or anything fitness related you could spend on that instead of fucki gyno surgery. Just thinking about pissing away that amount of money on something so arbitrary makes me feel physically I'll, am I the only one?

did you lose sensitivity in your nipples after the surgery?
I like my sensitive nipples, so that's my only concern about gyno surgery

>Still wearing your compression vest OP?
Yes. Seems like you went through it too huh?

>What prescription you get?
I haven't even looked at it. It's like pain killers and one infection fighting drug.

Tons of people spend way more than they need to on plenty of things. This is nothing new.

Congrats OP

Why you didn't travel to Brazil and paid less than 1k for the surgery?

How long do you think it'll take before you're lifting again?

>Man, it must be because I'm only 21 or some shit but 5600 bucks is like half of my college tuition

$4300. Totally worth it for the confidence buddy.
Also I have a job, so that's like a months salary. Better than buying some video games or liabilities. I usually just buy dividend stocks with my money.

>>>reddit
and remember to keep taking the jew pills from your doctor

Doubtful. I'm getting insurance effective 1/1/2018, so I am going to try and get it covered. I'm not counting on it though. Most likely I will pay the $5600ish out of pocket which I am prepared to do. If you have credit, you can opt to buy the surgery on credit and pay a monthly payment over 3-4 years or 12 months interest free.

I've heard stories of people getting their insurance to cover it, but I would say that is quite rare.

If its literal breast tissue though (aka the only fucking time its actually gyno instead of just fat) its worth it.

IIRC fat = you can lose it, true breast tissue = surgery or bust

in Poland for the same surgery in private clinic you would pay from 3000 PLN to no more than 5000 PLN in some posh place (that's from 850 US dollars to 1500) kek

Two birds. I traveled to another 3rd world country to a doctor I trusted plus I had to visit my parents.

Thanks, bro.

They said 1 month until light exercises. It'll take months to fully heal. So probably 2 or 3 months?

I forgot to add that by credit card I mean they have special credit cards available purely for medical expenses like cosmetic surgery. Check out Care Credit if you're interested.

Yeah, fat you can burn/work off. With gyno there is nothing you can do but surgery. Even if you get an absolutely shredded chest, it'll just look like a muscular pair of tits. Shit sucks, but a lot of people don't have gyno and are just told they do so they buy the surgery.

That's well and good but the expense of hotel and air travel would've costed me probably more than I did.

Yup does suck. I saw people 5 times fatter than me who had the same level of bitch tits. People my weight were fully titty free. Mentally has an effect.

Bro I am the same. I think I simply genetically predisposed to higher fat on the chest. The plastic surgeon who is doing my surgery said the fat felt exceptionally fibrous when during the exam. I'm probably like 15-17% bf and have tits like someone who is 25%+ bf.

How long did it take, from walking into the hospital to walking out again? 9

The surgeon for mine said he was having a difficult time getting it out because apparently the fat was pretty hard or something.

1 hour and 40 minutes for the surgery.
1 hour I waited for the blood test.
And probably another 20-30 minutes between me leaving from the hospital.

A little more than 3 hours?

So how you feeling now by the way?

Gyno is a surprisingly difficult operation can take up to 1.5 hours my surgeon said, or at least the bad case i had anyway. Whatever doctor you pick you almost want them to charge a good amount, show they have expertise. Would you really want to go to some 1800DOCTORB for something like this?

I paid eqiivalent of maybe 6500usd
Figured shit out to creatively get it out of my retirement savings as "medical treatment for chronic pain" and it was nothing out of pocket.

Could've kept the money and paid my rent the whole year but still went ahead. Bros with gyno will understand, the confidence boost is worth it.

No kidding if its just local anaesthetic your case couldnt have been too bad to begin id guess. So recovery would be no worries. Yeah the vest can be a pain to fall asleep in but the pills help. Good luck bro.

All good now pains gone, was a bit of pain in week 1 then week 2 this weird ticklish feel, something about tissues fixing itself i guess.

Swellng is nonexistent day 1 then maxes on d3 and goes down but it can take weeks, still waiting for last of it to go down. Wear the vest 24/7 it helps with it and the whole recovery. Itching to start lifting again now but still gotta wait

>I don't know what that means.

L > R means "left is better than the right"

ITT: people with fat tits thinking they have gyno and want to drop 5k+ instead of $13 on some fucking YHCL caps and doing some exercise.

pic related, fucking faggots.

You mean the thing that still existed in constantinople? The title "byzantine empire" is a historically new term, but at the time of their existence, the empire was referred to both internally and externally as the roman empire.

But OP you can just take Raloxifene to get rid of gyno lol

Can you get legit Yohimbine in the U.S.?

yes

>nobody has ever had gyno ever

Look at gyno before and after pics from surgery. Look at a lot of them so you get a good understanding of what your nips may look like after, then ask yourself if you're willing to take that risk. Because I sure as hell am not. They cut your nips straight off, scoop out some breast tissue (not all of so you can get lumpy shitty looking nips after) and then they suture them back. Then you pray your surgeon wasn't an overworked, under rested, piece of shit that went too rough and now your nips look like they've been patchworked on to your body like a stiches wound that healed poorly.

What's gyno today surgery

>true breast tissue = surgery or bust
>bust
I see what you did there

>has never heard of raloxifene
fucking peasant.

1 month of taking raloxifene is effective at reducing and possibly completely eliminating gyno.

i want to know the same. i hate numbness after a surgery, and hear it's common to lose all feeling there.

I think your chest looked nicer before surgery. It doesn't look like a bad case of gyno, desu.

Was it worth it confidence-wise?
I'm looking to get my outie belly button converted to an innie. The effect it has on my self-confidence is honestly worse than my pectus.

>majority of fit denounces or laughs at cosmetic fuckery like ab implants, ass implants, tit implants, synthol, jaw implants
>everyone in this thread circlejerking about how gyno surgery is worth it

(((hmmm)))

it obviously isn't him in pic. he's gonna be all bruised for weeks.

If someone pulls on your nips do they get ripped off your body?

Does this prevent gyno from typically returning?

Can this be gotten rid of naturally with keto/fasting? Gyno is not good but neither is surgery D:

did you hear weird fleshy sounds during the operation?

That's what he was saying.

its so worth it

>One enhances a fake look
>The other removes a gross look

Ummm...

this
not going under the knife AND spending 5k+ usd just to have non puffy nips that literally no one outisde of Veeky Forums can even recognise as gyno

Also, when has Veeky Forums ever been against Jaw implants?
I always see support for that.

Do you scar tissue massages user, I made the mistake of slacking on them, and know if I get above 15% bf it still looks like I have a little gyno on the left nip because of the scar tissue.

What youre describing is a free nipple graft, where they actually cut the thing off entirely. That only happens if youre boogie and you lost 300lb of weight. Most of the time they have a smaller incision underneath the nipple.

nigger if you have fat tits you're not gonna drop $5k on surgery unless you are 80iq

>live in 3rd world shithole
>make maybe 500$ a month
>have proper gyno

should i just fucking end it already

yes why are you even asking

Makes me laugh the way 99% of Veeky Forums thinks they have gyno

What type of gyno, underlaying fat or tissue? Have any scars? Did it also reduce nipple size?
How much rest needed to train again? How's the confidence?

Are you me?
Living with this shit for years, I don't even know why I lift, I still cant take my shirt off and lifting made it more noticeable.

Will my case be corrected properly?
There's hard ring like things underneath it.

100% yes. It was a revived Roman State. Maybe not an empire necessarily
These mother fuckers know whats up

So thats actual gyno; you'd require surgery to correct it.

Yes, it can be fully corrected, as gyno surgery is surgery to remove the breast tissue. As long as they don't fuck it up and remove all of it.

>lifting will never make your gyno go away
>you can never be shirtless or intimate with anyone

I'm just waiting for my parents to die first so I can finally kill myself

gib milkies

Why did u get surgery to get gyno

Not op but I also had one done, absolutely 100% worth, the first 6 months I woke up everyday and was like holy shit I don't have tits anymore, this is amazing. Just having the ability now to able to buy a med/ large shirt and just throw it on with out having to wear sweatshirts or jackets to try and hide my tiddies is fantastic

Really? But why?

I guess we all have our hang-ups, but I've never heard that one before.

How about get a job and get gyno surgery?

Know this feel. Grats bro.

You're not the only one. I get the whole confidence boosting, but it's never going to solve the root cause of insecurity. It'll always be something with people - some choose to live with it and that's true confidence, and some choose to change it to become more confidence. The problem is that surgery is a slippery slope.

>Makes me laugh the way 99% of Veeky Forums thinks they have gyno
Yup, most of Veeky Forums doesn't know it or troll about how some guy as a gyno. But this was a legitimate case.

>What type of gyno, underlaying fat or tissue?
Both actually.

>Have any scars?
It's day 2 now, so to early to tell but when I look at the mirror without the vest it didn't look it there were scars since they created holes.

>Did it also reduce nipple size?
Aerola size? looks the same but the puffyness is gone. I stopped a lot of chest exercises cause it was too puffy. Thought low bodyfat would remove it. It didn't, actually made the pointy nipple look. Now my chest is flat as a board. Now I can develop my chest like crazy.

>How much rest needed to train again?

They say 3 months till fully recovered. 1 month till light exercises.

>How's the confidence?
All time high. No bitch tits to worry about.

Pics?

I could ask my doctor for the pic before and after but it'll take some time since he is probably asleep by now.

>be british
>if for some reason I ever develop gyno I can get the surgery for free on the NHS

I don't see why I would though as I don't plan on roiding as my kidneys are shit as it is.

Why did you think it would be a good idea to post about your insecurities on fit and show what a beta faggot you are?

gib milkies

>This

I walk proudly without surgery, like a chad mustang.
>pic

While you surgery soybois are insecure virgin beta cucks who get a surgery at any little thing.

Be a fucking man and own it.

gib milkies

Which third world country, user?

Need to find a place to do mine

Any idea where to get this legit in us, and dosing?

>you could go backpacking on another continent for 5600$
No you could not, also europe is one of the more expensive places, depends of course where in europe but generally more expensive than other continents.

I also have one hard ring like thing under one of my nipples. Though I atleast don't look like I have gyne, but I have that ring thing. Do I have gyno?

no you can't, they say its non essential and cosmetic, you have to get it done privately and it costs like £4.5k

yeah I'm also interested:
do you lose sensitivity after surgery? temporarily? permanently?
could anyone, after the surgery, say how it looks... I mean, feels like?
I just love nipple play, not sure if ending with numb nipples is worth it.

How much did it cost?