WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO HARD TO LOSE WEIGHT. IVE BEEN COUNTING CALORIES FOR A YEAR AND ONLY LOST 7 POUNDS...

WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO HARD TO LOSE WEIGHT. IVE BEEN COUNTING CALORIES FOR A YEAR AND ONLY LOST 7 POUNDS. ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTABw0EyIWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Counting calories is great and all, but you have to actually eat at a deficit.
Also, be sure to add sage to all your meals.

You know all that food you eat on cheat days? those count toward your total weekly calorie intake as well.

You've been miscounting either your intake or your expenditure.

just stop eating lol

Fast for 7 days.
Stop being a diet cuck

>Calories
Lmao. Do intermittent fasting, retard.

what people already said, try fasting

Can you teach me?

Hi is intermittent fasting as simple as not eating for 16 hours a day?

Don't eat or drink anything but water and black coffee. Lost 10kg in 3 months and I'm

Keto + IF

That can't be healthy.

I actually only eat one meal a day now so I am actually fasting for 23 hours every day. That one meal a day has it's macros counted down to the fucking gram. I recently received a full health exam and I have exceptional health in every single test taken. Get on IF or stay a fat fuck

It is.
Fixed loose skin snd a small scar and made my skin cleaner, made me loose weight at a fast rate, made me more energetic after the 4th day.

Fasting works.

thats what you get for wanting to be thin you fucking twinkcel, embrace your genes and hop on the bloat train.

It isn't, fatso. Close your fucking mouth. Eating isn't a hobby.
It's hard for you to lose weight because you do absolutely nothing all day after a workout. If you actually had a job or a hobby that kept you busy for multiple hours out of the day, you wouldn't be eating so much.

confirmed

them digits don't lie
fasting is legit as fuck (obviously)

but only when you’re not growing

Can I do 16 hours and then 2 meals within the 8 hours of feeding time? Will it work?

Please respond.

>Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
My nigger

yes, but not as well

With 16/8 you get about 12 hours of low insulin level. With OMAD you get 20 hours.

This. Every hour not consuming glucose is a plus.

>sage your meals
>food gets to your pooper at rocket speed, skipping all absorption process

youtu.be/mTABw0EyIWY