ITT

ITT
Why did you start working out initially

Did that change, and if so, when and to what

Started lifting cus' i thought it would get me ass...

It did, kind of...

Realized that having a nice body is your foot in the door, but they key is to not be a fucking sperg.

Working on social skills atm

As for why i keep lifting?
It, and meditation are the two things keeping me from putting a gun in my mouth.

crippling depression.

not really.

>started lifting so i could lose my virginity
>4 months into SS i fucked a girl
>pussy isnt shit

I now lift for a pure qt vegan girl whose out there waiting for me

I unirocinally started lifting to get top tier BBW/SSBBW's (huge fat women with attractive faces). Got myself a bbw gf and lift for fun now.

Proud of you user

How is cuddling with a fat girl? Only have cuddled with really skinny girls

>How is cuddling with a fat girl?
Best feeling in the world

Started working out for the Nth time in my life after I couldn't ask out a girl I liked who had a crush on me. I felt too "inadequate" and needed to do something about it.

3 or 4 months later I started feeling like quitting but then my nephew was born and when I held him in my arms I kind of realized how fragile and short life is, and that kicked in some beliefs on what a man should be so I kept working out.

Been doing it for 2 and a half years now.

I hope I try it soon user.

Happy New Years and I hope you have some great lifts this year friend

I was with skinny girls before being with a proper fatty, because I was a pussy about it. It's better than you imagine when you get a proper sized woman like you've always wanted and stop giving a fuck.

Started to get Veeky Forums to be Veeky Forums

Bitches.

started working out because my boyfriend said my butt and thighs were too big and soft. my boobs were giving me back trouble too so i figured cutting would help

tits or gtfo

>vegan
enjoy fucking a malnourished stick

I started lifting to gain weight, I was way too skinny. Now I do it for the gains and the fun.

How do I get my gf to actually diet and excercise? She's picky as fuck about what she eats and she's lazy. I'm not in her league anymore and she knows it, I'm seriously thinking about dumping her for a Veeky Forums girl.

Started lifting to get a girl that I was obsessed with.

Now I think she's a whore that never deserved my attention and I lift to feel stronger and look more attractive in general.

I started as a freshman because I wanted to be a great wrestler in highschool. Senior year I was able to qualify for state. Now I lift to keep in shape for jiu jitsu and boxing

Lift because I was a naive faggot who thought I could bag a "decent enough qt" (low-ball loser) with my low social value. Still haven't made it but I'm glad she didn't just immediately accept me after first date, if she had I probably would have been complacent.

I'm trying to be the ultimate me. Join me brethren, become the man they could only ever have in their dreams.

I fell off a cliff three years ago, had to wear a neckbrace, and got fat due to inactivity. The next summer I started working out and never stopped

I started lifting because a skinhead invited me to the gym.

I really enjoyed it and kept lifting because i want to get my body weight up to 225. And to be ready for a race war.

Because when I was a kid I thought jacked Goku looked badass

Part of me probably still does it because of anime but nowadays I also do it because it gives me a sense of accomplishment. If I skip a couple of workouts I fall into a deep depression.

I like mma and other fighting stuff, so I thought it would be cool to work out my body for fighting, even if the chances of my getting in a ring are little to non. its fun. also health reasons.
nothing has changed.

Started to make ancient Rome proud

Continue because I will make ancient Rome proud

Not other reason is acceptable

started to overcome my inferiority complex, now im just a 6'3" insecure guy who looks angry all the time

Anger, I still do.

i dont know why really. I just kinda decided one day i wanted to lift and so i did, and it just stuck. Very grateful for that decision. Old version of me never lets me down.

cancer killed my dad because his weak heart couldn't take the kemo.
lost 50 lbs, started c25k, ran a half marathon in 3h20m in aug.
noticed i have abs after i got down to 15% bf so decided i'd build more muscle. heaving lifting 5 nights a week to get more muscle mass.

>I kind of realized how fragile and short life is
this. when you get old having a strong body keeps you in better shape to take on the shit that happens when your body starts to fall apart.

>How do I get my gf to actually diet and excercise?

on my way home from the clerks office with a marriage license, we stopped by the local gym to sign up for memberships.

i go and lift for an hour, she's actually on an elliptical or stair machine for the same time, pretty amazing actually.