Meal ideas?

Can someone post me some meal ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Like, 3 or 4 kinds of meal or a youtibe channel or cooking book would help. They are always the same for me. This is what I currently eat

>breakfast
A bowl of organic cereals with 2 slices of peanut butter
Or
A fucking 6 eggs/bacon/onions omelette

>lunch
Potatoes or rice + handful vegetables no sauce + portion of meat

>dinner
Same as lunch

>snack
Nuts and fruits

What the fuck, it's always the same fucking thing. For a bulking diet btw

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Cut out bacon

Steak tartare with an egg and an onion

I've been buying a lot of steamer bags of veggies and grains. Aldi's has a steam bag of quinoa, kale, and ancho chiles. I just add some shrimp and I got myself a full meal. I suggest doing that if you are pressed for time. Most time these bags have stuff like veggies and a green and you just add whatever protein you want.

imgur.com/a/5nbmA Specifically, the chili is really a nice dish.
Fitmencook, also, even though the announced calories and macros seems a bit off to me.

That pic looks like vomit

it's amazing how bad that picture is

>snack

eat onions

Why?

>all that cooking meats in plastic
>bunch of recipes that are just shittier versions of proper recipes but for some reason labelled Veeky Forums
>some recipes are just exact copies of regular recipes with shitty macros but labelled "bulking food"
lmao

That image is older than you

Lately I've been making fried brussel sprouts in olive oil mixed with ground beef. Cook it all in the same pot, add salt, pepper, etc. Then I fry some eggs and put those on top. Tastes pretty good.

Tuna sandwich is pretty noice / easy to make;

Tuna Sandwich -Wholemeal / Brownbread

Bread - 1000kj (240cal) - 9g Protein (2x slices)
Tuna - 311kj (74cal) - 16g protein
Slice cheeze - 188kj (45cal) - 4g Protein

359 Calories / 29g Protein

Mix up the tuna with a bit of mayo (mustard if you want to lower the calories)
Bit o lettuce in there, luvley.

Snack - peanut butter and celery sticks boiiiiiiii
2x PB Celery - 2 tsp: 188 Calories - 8g Protein X2 (380 Calories - 16g protein)

Dude asked for meal ideas, I'm providing with ideas. Not saying you have to follow every single recipe, nor that all of them are great or even good. BUT it can help with ideas.

You can also add cucumber on top of the tuna, so it gives a bit of a crunch, really helps out fight the tuna smell/feel when eating.

You can also not be a faggot and put the tuna in a blender, add water, salt and pepper and just down it

Do Veeky Forumsizens clean bulk or dirty bulk?
if clean, do you meal prep?

You can also not be a faggot and suck some cock, but do you want to do it?

does anyone have that

pancake recipe with oats and shit?

I remember that one but it’s on my computer in London. I think it was cottage cheese and oats

Found it mate

holy fucking shit dude i'd legit blow you right now

Haha they are pretty tasty pancakes I need to buy a blender and start making them again. I guess you can make a bunch of mix and then just pour it out each morning

1 gram of protein per 1 lb bodyweight sounds excessive. I thought it was .8 gram of protein per pound of lean body mass?

Can be made ahead of time in large batches, but it's veg only so you gotta boil some chicken thighs or something in a pot next to it or cook up eggs on the side. this is a low FODMAP version.
Ratatouille:

3 to 4 tbsp olive oil

1 med eggplant (1 lb), chopped

salt and black pepper to taste

2 small zucchini (12 oz), chopped

1 large red bell pepper (8 oz), chopped

6 oz thin green beans (haricots verts)

2 1/2 cups unsalted diced tomatoes (from can, jar, etc)

3/4 tsp dried herbs (any combo of thyme, tarragon, rosemary, etc)

Red chile flakes or minced fresh red chile (optional)

1/3 cup chopped olives, such as kalamata

4 oz feta cheese, crumbled

Chopped fresh basil

In a large, wide sauté pan, heat about 1 1/2 tbsp of oil on medium high. Add eggplant, season with salt and black pepper, and cook, stirring freqently, until lightly browned (eggplant will not be soft and cooked through at this point), 7 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl. If a lot of brown bits are sticking to the pan, add about 1/4 cup water (or red wine). When it starts to simmer, scrape the bottom of the pan with a spatula to deglaze.

Heat about 1 1/2 tbsp of oil in the pan, still on medium high heat, and add the zucchini and bell pepper. Season with salt and black pepper and cook until lightly browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Add to bowl with eggplant. Deglaze pan again if you like. Add 1 to 2 tsp of oil. Add green beans and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.

Add tomatoes to pan with green beans and bring to a simmer. Stir in eggplant, zucchini, bell peppers, dried herbs and chile flakes if using. Cover and simmer on medium to medium-low heat until vegetables are very tender and sauce has thickened, 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. If pan gets too dry before veggies are done add water as needed. Stir in olives. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.

Serve over polenta, pasta or quinoa. Sprinkle with feta and fresh basil.

> he doesn’t take 4scoops per every pound of body weight c’mon
Never gonna make it that way user

You can't just put in the curry paste like that.

To season the drumsticks, I get a large bowl and place the drumsticks in. I get a mug, and add my seasoning. Soy sauce, Hot Pepper Sauce, Garlic Paste, Rosemary, Chicken Seasoning, Jalfrezi Masala, and All Purpose Seasoning. Mix it up, and add more seasoning or soy to get the right consistency. I then rub it into the chicken with my hands. With the seasoning left in the mug, I fill with water, and add some extra Chicken seasoning, Jalfrezi Masala, Soy Sauce, OXO Cube (I prefer the Beef to Chicken personally) and All Purpose. I place the chicken into a cooking container and add the juice I mixed. I generally fill the container to cover half of the chicken. After this, I add frozen mixed peppers and oinion on top, and cook for roughly 65 minutes on Gas Mark 7 (425 degrees f), flipping half way through. Once cooked, I heat up a packed of rice and put in a bowl, before saturating it with the juice, peppers and onions. I'll usually take 4 drumsticks for this, but in my pic I have 3, as they were bigger than the ones I usually buy. After I take my initial portion, I cover the rest in foil and reheat later.

80g Carbs

15g Fat

50g Protein

660 Calories

(Can change depending on how much chicken you eat obviously, and I haven't taken into account the macros of the juice, peppers, and onions)