IM GONNA DO IT Veeky Forums IM IN HER HOUSE AND IM GONNA FUCK FOR THE FIRST TIME...

IM GONNA DO IT Veeky Forums IM IN HER HOUSE AND IM GONNA FUCK FOR THE FIRST TIME. IM KIND OF SCARED BUT FUCK IT HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Nice Trips, happy new years and happy fucking

>no ass

Nice numerals, don't necessarily try to to butt stuff the first time, but try eventually.

>her boyfriend is taking the picture

yikes

I’m proud of you op

Good for you user. Pump and dump

gerald? get out of my house im calling the police

Indeed, but fuck it.

Use spit. Seriously.

good shit bro, have fun

LEAVE YOUR SISTER ALONE AND GO TO BED

DONT FORGET TO EAT THE ASS

DO IT OP. DO IT FOR ALL OF US.

LET'S GO

I wonder if he really did it.
I bet they start a relationship and OP comes back here in a year or two crying about how women sucks. It's just how this world works.

I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised, one of my mates dated a girl after a fwb deal, then she decided she'd rather be poly and he won't nut up and dump her whore ass.

it's an endless cycle with intense periods of loneliness and self improvement mixed in with utter bliss leaving your nuts hanging out of some broad. You feel like a man for a moment but was it really worth it?

Thanks for the pic, I just wish I had an answer to your question too

maybe you should stop dating whores then and look for women with self respect

How long is her penis?

Don't get arrested.

But all women are whores user, it just takes different circumstances for each of them to show their wohre side.

I'm proud of you, user. Remember about protection, my man.

>throwing in the towel this early
you only have yourself to blame when you fall for a whore user. If they'll continue fucking around and you fall for them then it's always you at fault. Blaming whores for being whores is like blaming the water for being wet. You choosing to throw in the towel and not looking for someone who has some dignity and dahsein will always reflect on you.

>whores have no self respect
>but still wants to sleep with whores
>thinks he isnt a whore himself

How can you attract women with self respect when you have none yourself?

Speak for yourself user.