Just a reminder for those of you making New Years resolutions

Just a reminder for those of you making New Years resolutions.
You CANNOT change your manlet status.
Women won't even look your way if you're less than 6'0. Sorry, but it's the truth.
In order to be worthwhile you need HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.
If you don't have all three you might as well have none.

>tfw facelet
I'm gonna try anyway

Good thread OP. It's the new year and this is what you're doing.

>grow meditations
>mewing
>connective tissue work
you can improve all of those things. we will have power suits in 20 years anyways. its not FACE FRAME HEIGHT its MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

>>grow meditations
hahahahahah wtf faggot

5'6 here. Shotgun in my mouth..hopefully I can reach the trigger with o e of my toes

Honestly, I'm 6'0 handsome, solid physique and making decent money but I'm extremely awkward and I genuinely can't interact with women normally

They think I'm cute until I start dropping my pasta and then they just tell their friends I'm "that cute but really weird creepy guy"

>Women won't even look your way if you're less than 6'0.
maybe the gutter trash.
just about everyone drops their jaw when they see me. im 5'10 and you mother sister and GF are all swooning over my existence.
get back to me when you know what it feel like to turn down a random qt who approaches you while you are walking sown the street

Hmmm

>44157142
they work you stupid idiot. ive gained 1 inch already after 3 months of regular meditation and listening to binaural growth beats that i bought.

just because you're an ignorant tard who doesnt know stuff doesnt mean u have the right to insult me you bigot

it is arguably impossible to produce objective proof that someone is dropping their jaw because of my existence. unless i were to film a day in my life and focus on people reactions to me. but that is not even viable.
i could always fuck your mother sister and girlfriend if that's the sort of proof you want

Sure manlet, everyone is in such awe of you, now get back in your pit and stop speaking to your superiors like this.

>doesn't do his grow meditations.
never gonna make it.

I'm 18 and 5'11, my dad is 6'2, is there any chance I'll be up there one day?

>ThisSoundedBetterInMyHead.jpg

>superiors
superior to a house fly maybe.

Hey, know your place. If you keep up the attitude I will use you as a footrest.

>tfw my fetish is being bullied by taller, stronger guys than me

>be me
>180 cm since 17 till 23
>now 24, notice that my feet are hanging off the end of the bed a little
>wut.jpg
>mesure my height
>183 cm

I started lifting 6 months ago and eating a lot more (t. lanklet), does that make you grow?

>binaural growth beats
holy shit when will you learn

>tfw no cute buff guy with huge manletgains to impregnate my ass and be the little spoon after he's done

Why live