My sister told me she wouldnt date guys over 5 feet 10 inches because they are too tall, shes 5 feet 1 inch

My sister told me she wouldnt date guys over 5 feet 10 inches because they are too tall, shes 5 feet 1 inch

Btw her boyfriend is 5 feet 5 inches or so

Did i fell for a Veeky Forums meme or my sister just has manlet DNA

How cursed are my nephew if they have kids ?

I'm gonna need you to post her feet to get an answer.

How short are you?

What's her number m8 I'll change her mind.

t. 6'1 king of manlets

Im 6 feet, mom 4 feet 11 inches, dad is my height

OP here by the way when i asked her why she wouldnt like a guy too tall she told me she wouldnt feel comfortable with a guy whos eyes are too high over theirs, feeling like theres no conection

Im a god tier virgin but this make sence to me

If you have sisters go ask them what they think

Your sister's just a roastie who's trying to make her nerdy wizard brother feel like shit. She knows that you're tall and she wants to make you feel like shit for it. She'd take a tall guy over her manlet bf anyday.

This desu, your sister is too young and retarded, once she meet chad, shell forget about her hobbit bf in a matter of second

Why would she want me feel like shit ?

To boost herself up. Women do this a lot. Talking down to others brings them up.

Pls. Everyone does this. Just look at this board, for instance.

But it's done to make you train harder or it's done ironically. Your sister is someone you actually know and she's commenting about something you can't change.

There's a difference.

Fuck off manlet, I am a 6'5 240lbs 8% bf Chad God, I don't need to listen to some faggot like you.

Post body?

Because she‘s a female.

I had a shortish girl for a while, she said there's a stigma attached to being short and dating tall guys, taller girls get angry with them for it or something. Feel they should stick to their own height I guess.
Makes sense i suppose, if you're a 5'10 girl you're gonna want the 6'+ guys for yourself, girls want their men to be same height or taller than they, so they figure the shortarses have more options.

oh, different user, sorry.
>manlet h8 is for improvement in training
Literally what

It is. It's training you to not be bothered by the criticism. If the manlet hate gets to you, then you deserve it.

Fake news

Damn this is some next level reddit spacing

>dwarf sister likes to date large dwarf males instead of normal sized human males
>that means normal sized human females will like large dwarfs

No user