FATIGUE: Steroids + modafinil?

>Be me
>Very active, Lift, sprint, swim, walk eat healthy feeling good
>Start 2017 feeling great brain firing ready for university, previously had severe brain fog but now good
>One day randomly wake up with extreme nausea, not like i will vomit nausea, just constant nausea and feel bad
>It is damn near 24/7
>Goes on for ~6 months, lose 12kg
>Blood tests, BP, all fine doctor has no answers.

After this I decide to just live with shittiness. Eventually Nausea passes, I start to eat more and gain a little weight back. Strength begins to return and I feel normal for maybe ~6 weeks.
I started to get this wave of "sleepiness" and fatigue that would hit me and I would basically need to lie down and go to sleep. Doesn't feel the same as the tiredness or sleepiness you get from not sleeping, its just an " i cant keep my eyes open" kind of thing. Again bed ridden on bad days, Brain fog becomes extreme. On bad days just talking to people is a real task. I used modafinil one day during this time after having only a few hours sleep and a messed up night before (My fatigue+ this messed me up as I ALWAYS get 8hrs) I actually felt normal, felt pretty good even though sleep deprived.

tl;dr: Basically what does Veeky Forums think about using steroids+modafinil just to feel like a normal human again? I am 21 and just want to feel normal like the people around me. All my clothes are baggy and I am weaker than I was at 19

very bad, not a good idea.
modafinil is good as hell but shouldn't be used too regularly unless you want your kidneys to fail

This is the kind of thing I'm concerned about. Ive read about alot of people in similar situations saying it changed their lives but the side effects will be the issue. I guess I will have to research as much as i can and weight it up

>eat onions but more garlic (raw)
>only drink wine
>cold shower
>take zinc
>eat a lot of cinnamon
>nofap

these memes will help you more then (((roids)))
>your balls will shrink
>its made of soy just so you know
>fuck it up and you'll be dependent on it

i took it for 4 days straight and it made my piss smell awful. i don't trust that at all

I already do 4/6 mate. Your boy is tryna find solutions not memes

Interdasting

It could be food allergy. Try logging what you eat and when you feel shittiest, and try leaving out some food from your diet. Also, fasting might help you "reset". I know, toxins and shit are a meme, but if you have no idea what's wrong, you might at least try a detox program.
It could also be fatigue, try sleeping more/working out less for a while.

I have done this in the past and it is what fixed brain fog etc back then. But this time, I barely ate for a while and was often eating hypoallergenic food and still didnt help. I sleep alot and at one point didnt lift for a few weeks and then went to twice a week.

Thinking about getting one of those megadose probiotics where you only do a 7 day course.

use hcg to get your balls working+onion a day+garlic toe(not more)+modafinil in bursts. work yourself slowly up to your old lvl

Never tried modafinil, but testosterone is amazing for life.

I've been cruising on 200mg per week for 3 years, which puts you about double natural levels, and it makes everything better. Gains, confidence, mood and libido are always good.

Also interesting note, I once came off by accident because I had to buy a different brand of test and it was bunk. My natty levels returned within 2 weeks of the injected test clearing my system, without any PCT.

How is the nut situation?

Any experience with these things yourself?

Balls shrink a bit but not ridiculously so.
My wife didn't really notice as it happens slowly.
She only noticed the difference when I came off accidentally and my nuts came back fast.

Honestly I prefer them being smaller anyway, makes my winkle look bigger.

Dude I know exactly what you're talking about. I have the same thing with the 'I can't keep my eyes open' tiredness even if I sleep enough at night. Tried modafinil but I didn't liked the side effects. Tried ritalin but didn't like the side effects either. My neuro doc says these are the two only options because no one knows why this tiredness happens. I was even in the hospital a couple of nights for testing my brain function at night and it seems like my sleep phases are disturbed. Do you have a hint where this tiredness could come from ? I think it may has something to do with your brain not recovering properly at night.

>only drink wine

I'm now imagining someone at the gym with a big gallon milk jug full of wine telling everyone he needs to stay hydrated

Steroids will shut off your natural testosterone production. If you already have sleep issues you will basically enter hell.

look im not a doctor or anything but if you’re experiencing symptoms that are that severe and disruptive that you’re positive something is wrong then a doctor should definitley be able to figure out what the fuck is going on. These are the sort of symptoms people get and it turns out they had like brain cancer or some other really severe shit going on. I mean unless by “the doctor has no answers” you mean he literally told you “there’s nothing wrong, you’re being a pussy, the cure is to stop complaining” in which case the answer is right in front of you but like in no case should your doctor have been like “I DUNNO LOL.” If he actually did that you need a better doctor.

and no, steroids wont help. You sound like you’re just looking for an excuse to use steroids.
>I MISSED THE BUS THIS MORNING WILL STEROIDS HELP? IM GOING TO DO STEROIDS

Get your pituitary gland tested, it regulates a lot of hormones in your body and imbalances from a damaging/underperforming pituitary gland can cause nausea, lack of sex drive, MUSCLE LOSS and other complications.

Also, get tested for sleep apnea, an ordinary GP can direct you to where you need to go, it may explain your constant tiredness but can't explain muscle loss.

Ok, Bro, listen, this might be worth a shot: it might be GLUTEN. You might have some kind of gluten-related disease, does not have to be celiac's - there's a difference, but it won't matter to you a lot.
I know your feels, bro, I felt a lot like you. I would randomly pass out during lectures, reading books, etc. brain fog all the time, no more morning-wood, down all the time. Some days I didn't even want to get out of bed. There's a lot of other symptoms, because gluten-related diseases is like a chameleon. It was horrible. I got checked out by doctors for a lot of stuff, the blood-works, sleep apnoe, I took iron, B12, probiotics, all the other stuff ...until some hippie doctor mentioned GLUTEN. At first I laughed (because gluten is a MEME, we all know ;-) but then I was DESPERATE enough to quit wheat and beer. After three weeks of STRICT EXCLUSION of gluten I morphed back from FATIGUED ZOMBIE to a HUMAN BEING. A few months later my ENERGY levels were back to normal. I had enough energy to start LIFTING and resume my CARDIO workout. My shits were harder and better. BRAIN FOG was GONE. Live was GOOD again. I wrote a "THANK-YOU NOTE" to my doc and never went back to her - because it turnded my life around t b h - and I was A-OK. And I sincerely hope you can be, too, bro.

EXCLUDE GLUTEN FOR A MONTH - BE STRICT
>was often eating hypoallergenic food
NOT GOOD ENOUGH - BE SUPERSTRICT

GET BACK TO WRITING YOUR FOOD-DIARY AND HOW YOU FEEL

SCREENCAP THIS - REPOST WHEN HANDY

PIC RELATED - THE ENEMY

It won't work forever also. You'll build up a tolerance and just feel worse after a few weeks that when you started.

Drugs are never a long term solution

You can't memebash but then whip out the soy-card

Modafinil hits the dopamine pathway (which is why you get more motivated)

High test also hits the dopamine pathway (which is why high test people are also more motivated and go-getters)

I have a feeling prolonged use of both fucked your brain up a bit and crashed your dopaminergic pathway which is responsible for motivation, energy and wakefulness, you need to take a break from both to let your dopamine receptors regenerate. There are also some nootropics that increase dopamine receptor density, look them up on google.