How come in every gym all the DYELs use machines while the people who look like they lift use barbells only?

How come in every gym all the DYELs use machines while the people who look like they lift use barbells only?

agreed the machines are always full of DYELs

The only slightly fuckable one is the one with the leg tattoos and rockwell t-shirt, but even then I'd need to be drunk.

The opposite is true in my gym.
All the huge guys use machines at least as much as freeweights.

That said they are all clearly roided to fuck.

Being huge =/ being strong.
Nothing more pathetic than roided up gymbro faggots that cant squat 200kg.

Proof that even women are not immune towards the "face genetics" and no amount of lifting can fix their sexual appeal.

I'd also fuck the first one while bring drunk, a hate fuck of a high test.

Tattoo girl is definitely the better looking of them all, but damn, those are poor genetics that not even lifting can fix

She looks like a bizarro world version of Angela from the office.

I'm sure they care about your opinion.

>looking big, but being weak
LMFAO

If anything, this picture shows that lifting detracts from their sexual appeal.

These bitches literally look like they should be mining and smithing in the mines of Moria

No one cares how much you bench faggot. People only care about how much you look like you can bench.

Agreed. I thought OP posted a picture of the cast of dwarves from the Hobbit

>think is what twinks tell themselves
Then you get emasculated by someone being physically stronger than you.

Yeah, until you have to actually do something that requires strength and fail miserably in front of everyone, while the weird looking powerlifter takes your place and manhandles that shit like it's tuesday

>weird looking
The idea that you can't look good doing strength based training is a myth

High school detected

i want tattoo girl to sit on my face

this but unironically

also first one looks like a female javier bardem, which is great because now you can have sex with him without it being gay

Because machines are easy to use and dyels don't know what to do with a barbell so they hop on machines. Easy as that.

This

Still, the better looking guy will be more popular.

Lol, life isn't like your chinese cartoons.

>thinks the strength based trainer can't be better looking
How deluded are you?

meant for
Most girls will prefer the stronger guy, given both are good looking facially and looking decent bodywise.

50 machines and 3 bench in my gym
Also machines don't need spotters so they are safer

Did you even realize that they are all trannies?

>Most girls will prefer the stronger guy, given both are good looking facially and looking decent bodywise.

Yeah but in reality they aren't. Because the type of guys who focus on strength are always weird looking with strange posture and weaker jaws.

You keep comparing pretend things though.

Why dykes dig crossfit?

>Because the type of guys who focus on strength are always weird looking with strange posture and weaker jaws.
And you're basing this on what? Something you pulled out of your arse?

And then you get the shit beaten out of you by someone stronger and more powerful.

>He can't differentiate between ugly women and trannies

7 years of experience in several gyms.

4 1 2 5 3

are you being retarded on purpose

You know even bodybuilder muscles aren't made of air right? Size=strength for the most part. Yeah people that focus solely on strength will be stronger but anything in the real world that requires you to lift something can be handled be being decently big.

If you were added to the picture she'd still be the only fuckable one.

Nothing more pathetic than bloatlords getting mad at aesthetic princes

It is well know and accepted that machines are inferior to training with barbell and dumbbells.

What machines offer is a lower barrier to entry. Anyone can look at the pictograph and perform the exercise.

They also offer a "safer" workout or at least the illusion of safety.

Finally a DYEL has a lower level of knowledge than a gymbro so the machine is a natural fit for them,

Most PLG girls look like this which makes it hard to tell.

>Women do something without instagram filters that requires hard work
>le u is ugly piggo

Pathetic

Actually they do. In my experience the super huge ones have low self esteem and nothing clears them out faster then someone half there size putting up solid weight.

/thread

So no actual evidence, just like I thought.
From my experience the only people that train for 'aesthetics' are low IQ manlets and gym rats that roid to look bigger on friday nights. Yet they all still look like shit and are weak as shit.

Nice projection, ugly manlet.

size = strength

you're better at squats because of specificity, a guy with more muscle mass would humiliate you at any strength related activity that neither of you had prior practice with

>obese larping powerlifting faggot
Yeah, you tell your boyfriend how you told that guy on Veeky Forums today.

>size = strength
Not always. A pro bodybuilder isn't going to do shit with all that fake muscle.

>everyone stronger than me is obese
COPE
I'd outlift you and beat the fuck out of you and smash your head through the mirror you look at 24 hours per day you effeminate twink.

Where size?

no one can put together how much you can bench all they see is muscles idiot. strength means nothing especially for conscientious, well behaved people who don’t fight. looks are everything

because barbells work and machines dont

>the only real world application of physical strength is fighting

Certainly way more pathetic than shit-posting on Veeky Forums all day.

middle one has a bigger bulge than me

I felt bad about that comment, so I'll just post this pic instead.

Machines are easy to use because form is basically irrelevant. So people who don't know what they're doing go for them

yeah, fake muscle, good luck with the NYR

>Because machines are easy to use and dyels don't know what to do with a barbell so they hop on machines. Easy as that.
this

the machines have a diagram and instructions to use them

4,1...uhhhh, 5,3,2

Because they want to lift but not get too bulky

I'd like a #4 with extra THICC

Retard. Machines give you the ability to train very specific muscle groups, they absolutely have their place in a training program

Why do all Veeky Forums girls look like unfuckable monsters?

they all look like hotel chambermaids

The machines outnumber the barbells 20 to 1.
Barbells are in use 24/7 and I'm too afraid to ask for a turn :(

>mountain troll uggo wannabe-man's
Why are they even fucking at the gym at all? Surely there's a bridge somewhere that gets a lot of traffic?

>caring that people use the machines
Shouldn't having to wait less make you happy?

>aesthetic princess*
ftfy

They look like fantasy dwarves without the beards.

Such beauty. I don't even have the words. Where's my Cyrano?

most people are unfuckable by default
doing something that deviates from traditional aesthetics amplifies the unfuckableness of the unfuckables

No where was it said that machines had no place in a training program.

Context is important without it you look like a retard. Like you do.