Going to the gym without a certain program so just go and do whatever you feel like

Going to the gym without a certain program so just go and do whatever you feel like
Thoughts?

better than nothing. less good than doing the same shit on roids.

You'll look like a fucking joke.

absolutely retarded

That's how I started. But eventually doing the same few exercises over and over again bored me which took a toll on my motivation, so I just started googling for other exercise variations/look on YouTube/memorized some from fitness books I saw in book stores.

What else would you do when going to the gym? Just go and do full body workouts 2 or 3 times a week

pointless, you better buy dumbbells and do some basic shit at home

Where do i get a program i've been going to the gym but i just did cardio for 2 months i lost a lot of weight but i dont wanna do just cardio

better than swapping out for something new twice a week and losing gains cause you're retarded and bored..

its what i have been doing for the past 3 years

You forgot to mention the roids. :3

>roding for this

Starting Strength. It’s a book. $10 for the ebook on Amazon. Explains everything for noobs in detail from how to fix exercise form problems to diet to when to move on to a different program.

im natty in these pictures

yo do u find being vegetarian and gaining muscle difficult ?

yep this dude admitted to roiding. a screenshot of his cycle is floating about somewhere

3 years for that?

as you can see from my pictures, no.

I honestly didnt notice a difference at all. The only thing i noticed is when i went vegan my acne went away and came back when i turned vegetarian.

>mfw Mastertace with perfect skin and never ever had acne
U mad?

this is me after about a year of training without a program as well. if you think he is roiding, then you are some fat ass beta cucks who blame others of using steroids because your genetics is shit

this is me training without a program for 4 months

manlet

Just find a basic PPL or Upper/Lower routine and stick to it for at least a couple of months. Fucking around will get you nowhere and you’ll quit.

It better than nothing. A few ground rules to make it less stupid.

Warm up first, then learn new skills, then do power work, then do strength work, then do endurance work, then mobility and cool down.

For strength work, focus on big compound exercises first (squat, beach, deadlift, press, etc) with lower reps (2-5 per set), then accessory work (chins, dips, rows, face pulls, etc) with higher reps (8-12 per set), then single joint work (curls, triceps extensions, calf raises, etc) with higher reps (8-12 per set).

10 reps total in however many sets as you want for full-body exercises like deadlift, clean, push press, squat, etc. 25 reps total for half-body exercises like bench, overhead press, rows, face pulls, etc. 50 reps for single-joint exercises like curls, calf raises, wrist roller, etc.

Rest as long between sets as you feel like.

Full body workout 2-4 times a week. One exercise each for squat, hip hinge, upper body push, upper body pull, gait (e.g. lunges, farmers walks), and twist (e.g. landline, one arm kettlebell swings, Russian twists, etc.). Go about 80% as hard as you feel you can go on any particular day and try to get out of the gym in under an hour.

prescribed or by nefarious means?
i worry about finding a source on the internet, major internet clampdowns, losing my source, my natural test production being fucked then involuntarily becoming a trap

Overhead lighting: the thread.

>Gain 30 pounds of lean mass in 4 months with lower BF than when you started
>Natty
Kek

6'2" 210

Sub-optimal gains and your will plateau fairly quickly since you have no idea what you need to do to progress, since you have no idea what you are doing now.

This but do it homegym masterrace. Maybe split it up PPL

I did it too, when you start training u blow up like a balloon

if that's not happening ur not putting the effort in

That's what I do and I get pretty solid gains

wtf is that

He roided too, also it's not him, those are old pics
Not sure why people lie on an anonymous imgbrs

What the fuck someone explain quickly

1. that is moosey

2. moosey is natty in all those pics

not sure why ppl jump to incorrect conclusions

its like anyone makes any progress, and ppl scream 'roids roids roids' so they have a cope for why they arent making any

this stops u from examining the reality and changing things so u can make progress too

The guy literally admitted to using gear and posted a screenshot of his cycle you mong

yeah i roided, but im natty in these pictures.

words of truth

i went from 65kg to 72 lol in the first 2 pics.

Remember that every ounce of muscle you gain goes a little farther to seperate you from people like him

lamo bigger than stoya and crusader

1. I don't give a shit about your eceleb boyfriend

2. That's moosey. Uhhh you know... MOOSEY? Yeah. Thought so.