>Boogie will never find love agai-

Oh wait

his dog

Kinda jelly, I'd probably take those stampigs if offered

those are 2 very ugly hookers.

He's probably kissing a fucking hamburger.

for you

Why are people mad that this guy for getting his life back in order? Because he sarcastically tweeted something they don’t agree with like two years ago? Wow, what is wrong with you guys?

He took the easy way out and got surgery to stop being a fatfuck

his two dogs

>morbidly obese people can still find love
Life isn't fucking fair

that sweater cracks me up

>make fun of normalfags for following "celebrity culture", i.e. learning about the lives of people who are actually successful
>follow in minute detail the lives of massively dysfunctional random internet people instead

Y tho

Yeah dude, having chunks of your body removed through surgery is the “easy way out”

his mom doesn't count

yes, it has almost no effort in doing so. I know it's hard for you to understand it boogie, but people value self determination and hardships over anything else.

Kissing soyboys sounds like a pretty estrogenic way to spend new years

Gold digger 2 electric boogieloo

Lude

He is a rich youtuber. There will always be an endless supply of chick's hoping his dick.

airing all his laundry on social media like a fucking woman makes me like him less than his disgusting fat body does

>not bringing in the new year by banging your annoyingly drunk girlfriend

it's his goal body

Honestly happy for him, lame that he got the weight reduction and I hope he keeps it off but especially after cucking out about his wife and dealing with her shit, im glad he found someone new to slam

>not bringing in the new year by banging your annoyingly drunk girlfriend
she's only annoyingly drunk on new years eve? lucky you

I honestly don't understand how people can't find a least a fling. I spent my teenage years fat as fuck and I still had girlfriends.

What the fuck are you people doing wrong? Literally just ask girls if you can take them to dinner and go from there.

Me on the right

NO MORE CANDY MISTER ELF

...oh

but i just wanna be the jacked billionaire psychopath douchebag alpha king who has girls in his presence wordlessly suck him off before he insults them on the internet, i dont wanna actually socialize with a girl in real life or make friends :/

>op didn't get the joke

Well, its a bit of an improvement from his ex wife if you ask me.

NO MORE CANDY MISTER ELF

She drank over half a bottle off the Smirnoff basic bitch flavored vodka last night. And proceeded to roll her ankle trying to make a sandwich. When she woke up today i told her she snapped her ankle playing basketball after I did a crossover on her. She seemed skeptical

let's not forget, the ball of lard is a millionaire

NO MORE CANDY MISTER ELF

NO MORE CANDY MISTER ELF

Given his level of "wealth" and "fame" he will be fine.

Seems like an odd thing to tweet.

NO MORE CANDY MISTER ELF