I've completed all my goals both in and out the gym and i feel depressed and lost with nothing left to fight for...

I've completed all my goals both in and out the gym and i feel depressed and lost with nothing left to fight for, what the hell am i supposed to do now?

>inb4 set new goals
I have for 10 years and smashed them all, there's nothing left i want to do

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ksVgOSJ_Kv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what the hell am i supposed to do now?
Learn to better cope with depression. There, a new goal.

If you're genuinely OK with your physique, your flexibility, your speed, power, your job, your haircut, your house, car, the sights you've seen, and everything else, then just bask in it. You've made it. Crack open a gallon of milk, peel yourself an onion, and look at what you've created for yourself.

>body 10
>face 2
Paper bags were invented for thots like her

Why don't you join the fuckin Marines?

>body 10
AHhaha ahhahhHHahahah.. no. She's overweight and has cowtits.

>>face 2
What? She's damn cute

10/10 would marry

Change your outlook.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ksVgOSJ_Kv0

I don't think cowtits are full of silicone

D E L E T

What are your numbers OP?

so you didnt find the meaning. suicide.

Low test soiboi detected

>implying cowtist are bad
>implying girls who are overweight are bad
lol, oy vey we got the soygoym where we want him, friends

If being high test means having shit taste you can keep it. She looks like a used goods soccer mom that's ravaged by giving birth to four kids and is desperately struggling to maintain some semblance of self worth though phony body workout routines and surgical remedies. I'd much rather pursue a cute dainty girl that looks like she'll never age past her 20's and has tight B-cup breasts.

Cos ur a fag

B-cup breasts are disgusting. I would rather have a big squat ass and huge quads and hams along with huge tits than a "dainty".

depression isn't always rational. It's just something you work at all the time.
Maybe see a psychologist, they'll have better advice than Veeky Forums

>cowtits
>bad
i dont get it. large breasts and large hips are a sign of fertility, the basest desire of every man

i bet you open your mouth in pictures

Thats why whenever fat sluts try and defend their "beauty" they have to reference a statue of an ancient fertility goddess instead of the massive amount of artwork and practices that have existed throughout the entirety of history and persisting into the modern age that ideal of a sexual and feminine women is a young and dainty girl. You've been tricked into having shit taste by fat cows insulting your masculinity by making stupid phrases like "dogs go for bones, men go for meat XD". It's literally their defense mechanism designed to protect their image as they age past their expiration date and turn into lazy, saggy, fat blobs that can't even have kids anymore. You're already too far gone though... Enjoy your "乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚", "real women".

If you have a good smile you should show it off.

just because fat bitches try to pretend like they're the woman in the OP doesn't mean that real curves (not fat rolls) aren't the best

List your achievements and I'll see if I can come up with anything for you to master

Teeth yes
Back of throat no

Like you're begging for a juicy cock in there

Ideal figure imo, or at least the best example I could find with a few minutes of searching. I'd prefer to find a cuter chick in a more natural setting that isn't posing for a camera.
Describing a cock as juicy is pretty gay dude.

You say that like it’s a bad thing
That’s Grade A MILF material right there

who is dat?

Cocks are juicy, that's just a fact

And vaginas are bouncy, we're all well aware.

I relate to this so much, how do I escape this??

>If being high test means having shit taste you can keep it
Being high test means you'll fuck anything, regardless of taste. Because you have high levels of androgens.

That's really it: if you get a boner looking at several diffrent women, you have high test.
If you're a picky soyboy, welcome to the land of 'you need TRT'.

High brap detected

whats here name again?

its a homofaggot that woman is 7/10 facial aesthetics just aged. she was likely hot when younger

this

>millenial incels of late capitalism
This is where liberal capitalism gets you.Had identical experience in Eastern Europe but getting mugged several times and having to fight my elders to do what I want meant I grew a backbone.

Thanks for ruining my no fap one day in OP, thanks a fucking lot

Hope my wife will look that good when she's old

jesus christ you're such a fucking virgin