welcome home

Nobody cares virgin

Sage

2d is a nice start user, but take the fuzzpill

no hooves

If we dont protect them, who will?

hooves are for fags

European women are only PRETEND hwite.
Anime women are the true Aryan hwite race.

I lift for her.

you have no idea what unironic means and misuse it to the point of how girls use 'literally'. kill yourself you piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=8fVBeDKVFGI

Fluffy Servant

This but unironically.

my nigger
Add some chub and that's my motivation.

Artist? I can't make out the sig.

I've always been curious. Why do you lift for them? They're personalities and feelings you will not change as you get swole, so why lift for them?
Is it more of a religious thing, like showing ones dedication to Jesus though the painstaking process of sculpting the body? A ritual in honor of the 2D girls?
Perhaps is it wanting to be the man to match the 2D woman and be worthy of her love if she was able to show her affections?
Or is it just wanting to live longer in order to have more time to revel in the joys 2D girls bring you?

I'm also curious
bump

Honestly, all of those are accurate to an extent, plus the aspect of them believing in us. I can't let her down, even if she isn't real.

>Perhaps is it wanting to be the man to match the 2D woman and be worthy of her love if she was able to show her affections?
I'm leaning towards this.
The main distinction between Veeky Forums huzbandos and the regulars is that the former believes his dedication needs to be proven with the progression of his body while the latter believes his waifu will love him unconditionally.
Technically, the way a waifu is acquired is that she "finds" you.
This makes a true waifu actually rare, as normies have basterdized the term as "anime gf".
Some people spend years watching anime and have completed hundreds of anime without forming that special bond.
Others will have seasonal "waifus" that change every thirteen weeks. These are not true waifus.
>tl:dr you lift to protect her smile.

Not him but practically on the same boat.

I'm also a religious person.

Jesus inspires me to be better everyday because I want to be worthy of his love for me.

With my 2D, it's kinda different.

Unlike Jesus (who said he loves us all) we will never have any idea if our 2D would love us if she was real.

We only have the concept of her in our mind and think about how perfect our life would be with her.

Now, thinking about that scenario, we have 2 motivators:

1-If she was real, would she love me in my current state?

If the answer is not, them you hit the gym and such until you feel confident to say yes

2-She has me and is perfect. But, am I worthy?

Unlike real people, she is just perfection.

Literally.

Whit 3D, you come to accept her imperfections (or at least tolerate them) such thing does not happens with 2D. Even her "imperfections" (who you are already fully aware) makes you love her even more

She is the perfect being, the thing that will never be

Thus, making you do your best for her, since chooses you, and imperfect being as her loved one.

A waifu (at least to someone who only has one since she is already perfect and not fucking weebos that would stick their duck in any generic female bitch) is a muse.

Anything less than that is bullshit.

The sense I'm getting from all of you is that it's not for your pleasure, but for hers. Unlike many who lift for girls in reality, the draw is not in attracting but in fulfilling. The only divides I see are around worthiness.
So would it be appropriate to say that you lift because you perceive that lifting would make your waifu happy in some way?
Either way, this helps quite a bit in terms of understanding.

>lifting for 2D women
>not using VRChat
>not getting head from qt 2D lollies on the daily

just get an oculus rift and dive down the rabbithole user.

That's about right. I want to be a man able to protect her smiles, rare and precious as they are.

>So would it be appropriate to say that you lift because you perceive that lifting would make your waifu happy in some way?

Yes and no.

Your waifu already loves you.

Not a real love, but an idealistic version of love.

One a 100% pure, something practically impossible irl "When I turn into Miracle Man, his love for you is so direct, so pure. When I love you, my love is always mixed with wherever you cleaned the house or made a good dinner" -Miracle Man by Alan Moore

And because of that, one NEEDS to be better, to be able to be worth of all that love.

So, technically not for her, but for you.

I'm curious where the hearts of Veeky Forums lie. Who is your waifu, noble protectors of the 2D?

This is literal rape

stay mad autist cuck

I've loved her for about 4 years now.

That's Miia, right? I'm not much of a MonMusu fan, but she's always seemed cute. Good taste.

Unironically the only reason I didn't killed myself before finding God.

I wanna be the biggest Toradora fan ever. That, and for Jesus.

Akane is a real qt 3.14

Wonder what this guys job is

Low quality bait.
>2018 not lifting for Muscle Orc girls

Fuckin absolute ace taste, my man. Toradora gave me my love for short girls. Best romance anime of all time.

This should come as no surprise.

Not my favorite Seiba- that distinction belongs to Alter- but a very close second. Good taste.

One of the few Veeky Forums animes out there

Ditto

I've always admired Seiba but I'm too prejudiced against flat chests to think more of her.
Naturally when Lancer came along the search was over.

I'm rather fond of petite builds, though base Saber doesn't really do it for me. Alter is lovely, and of the Fateverse, Rin has been my favorite since reading Stay Night years ago. But there's something regal and noble about Lancer Seiba's bearing that appeals to me strongly, that base Seiba lacks.

I'm lifting for the centuries old Ottoman dreams of finally conquering Europe under Islam.

Sadly we're going that way but with immigration and not clear war path.

Don't make me get the Raid, roach-kun. We're having a nice thread about 2D waifus and the ideals that drive us to better ourselves for them. You have every other thread for /pol/shit.

At last I have found another Toradora-bro. And even I don't want to doom my sons to manlet-ism, short girls are really adorable.

Excalibur is a gains goblin.
If I'm not mistaken, Grand Order might be getting an english sub soon.

>the absolute state of furfags
Yiff in hell

I'm already stricken with the manlet plague, and I've managed just fine for myself. Height is largely a meme. As cliche as it sounds, your height is what you make of it. If you feel insecure, you'll seem insecure.

t. 5'7"

The mobage? It's been out in English for months. I dropped it again after burning $240 and still not getting the rate-up 4* I wanted.

i feel like we're witnessing the beginning of the end of man. what a time to be alive

Well, one dead Sultan is pretty great, but if your offering another I can't really refuse! 3A CPБИJУ!

I remember I thought liking 2D girls was dumb, but when I started playing ragnarok online and found pic related, it changed my mind.

Oh yeah, most shortbro's are fine, its just one more thing that I wouldn't want my kids to be possibly insecure about.

>It's been out in English for months
Oh shit, Camelot here I come.

I see you are men of culture as well.

Just... don't tithe too much to the priest. It's a dangerous road.

How long did it take you per chapter?

Not long, but I dropped NA right before Okeanos, so it's not like I had to go through Camelot or anything. God I hate that game. I swear there's an actual Desire Sensor programmed serverside to see which rate-up Servant best corresponds with your saved-up mats and lowers your chances of getting her.

these posts are beautiful and inspiring. I'm not the original askers, but I thank you wonderful anons. May you make it, even if it is unattainable.

>I swear there's an actual Desire Sensor programmed serverside to see which rate-up Servant best corresponds with your saved-up mats and lowers your chances of getting her.
I'm scared of this but all I'm after is Lancer.
Thanks for all the advice, friend.

That put a smile on my face.
Thanks user.

and sums it up. Because she is perfect she deserves nothing less than the best version of myself I can be, and even if she loves me for who I am I want to have at least a body that she can be proud of to call her husbando. I don’t want to just complacently accept my waifu and her love but do something in order to prove to myself that I can be worthy and that she chose me for a reason. There’s more to it but I can’t really put it into words. It’s essentially becoming the best version of myself I can be in order to be worthy of her even if she would love me for who I am

God tier romance anime.

Hilarious and cute af.

Currently reading the manga.

One day I’ll be with her and with God. Until then I’ll keep lifting heavy things up and putting them back down for the both of them.

how fucked am i

You're in for a wild ride, user.
Avoid time loops like the plague.

Haruhi is a grade A qt, but also unfortunately an S-rank cunt at times. If you can navigate the minefield of a goddess with serious issues, you'd have a great life.